Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Soft Breeze Hatchery- [On Hiatus]
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 189 190
Hello
May I adopt Dragon #7 (Male Skydancer), please?
Name: Xatimniim
Hello
May I adopt Dragon #7 (Male Skydancer), please?
Name: Xatimniim
@TheWeirdStreet
Absolutely! Sent~
@TheWeirdStreet
Absolutely! Sent~
GENERAL: @AkemiMelon @NovaBlu @PhoenixFlight00 @Kael1030 @SkylaDownfall12 @KillerSquid @NotAFurryOwO @Jyyynxx @Scenario @BlizzNya @Arnine @Silphion @PansyBerryx @Aoji @KittyKissed @Theophilus @NanoMachina @xoHypnos @Kileycat1536 @IcyCrystal @HarukiiTheWolf @8LadyLoki8 @Loreka @Crimsonpixie @SerenaOfTheMoon @IndineWestepa @squishymochi @FAIRYTAIL4LIFE @Sincerity11 @FallenAkito @palealien @Kdragon @Comandrake @ArianaX @MysticalOnyx @BottledLightning @Fingerpaint Coatls: @Pastelpaint @Lacy Sugar and Spell: @Althaea [center][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=heart][color=deeppink] I finally planned my nests right! Today we have a special batch of Valentine's hatchlings for everyone to enjoy. I hope you all have a wonderful day!! [/color][emoji=heart][emoji=familiar heart][/center]
GENERAL: @AkemiMelon @NovaBlu @PhoenixFlight00 @Kael1030 @SkylaDownfall12 @KillerSquid @NotAFurryOwO @Jyyynxx @Scenario @BlizzNya @Arnine @Silphion @PansyBerryx @Aoji @KittyKissed @Theophilus @NanoMachina @xoHypnos @Kileycat1536 @IcyCrystal @HarukiiTheWolf @8LadyLoki8 @Loreka @Crimsonpixie @SerenaOfTheMoon @IndineWestepa @squishymochi @FAIRYTAIL4LIFE @Sincerity11 @FallenAkito @palealien @Kdragon @Comandrake @ArianaX @MysticalOnyx @BottledLightning @Fingerpaint

Coatls: @Pastelpaint @Lacy

Sugar and Spell: @Althaea

I finally planned my nests right! Today we have a special batch of Valentine's hatchlings for everyone to enjoy. I hope you all have a wonderful day!!
@BreezyBubble Oh my goshhh!! These are amazing! I was wondering if I could take number 16? The problem is, I don't have room just yet. I'm trying to get rid of three hatchlings without exalting them... but no one seems to want them T_T I have no room otherwise.. As for his name ValentinesHeartbeat would be really nice
@BreezyBubble Oh my goshhh!! These are amazing! I was wondering if I could take number 16? The problem is, I don't have room just yet. I'm trying to get rid of three hatchlings without exalting them... but no one seems to want them T_T I have no room otherwise.. As for his name ValentinesHeartbeat would be really nice
Noctua_Link_Item.png
@Althaea
Aren't they? X) I can put him in CR for you, just keep the wait shorter than a week. ^^ Unfortunately, that name is too long. Can you pick another?
@Althaea
Aren't they? X) I can put him in CR for you, just keep the wait shorter than a week. ^^ Unfortunately, that name is too long. Can you pick another?
@breezyBubble Oof, too long, rip me. Uhm, ValentinesLove maybe? Or just Heartbeats haha. As for the CR, that'll be great. I'll probably end up naming the hatchlings and just exalt them if they don't get claimed soon.
@breezyBubble Oof, too long, rip me. Uhm, ValentinesLove maybe? Or just Heartbeats haha. As for the CR, that'll be great. I'll probably end up naming the hatchlings and just exalt them if they don't get claimed soon.
Noctua_Link_Item.png
@Althaea
Gotcha, Heartbeats it is. :) Sent!
@Althaea
Gotcha, Heartbeats it is. :) Sent!
Thanks! I'll see if these will be taken today, if not, I'll exalt them.
Thanks! I'll see if these will be taken today, if not, I'll exalt them.
Noctua_Link_Item.png
@Kael1030 Could I adopt Carmilla please? I'd be glad to give her a new home!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49369730] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/493698/49369730_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kael1030
Could I adopt Carmilla please? I'd be glad to give her a new home!!

49369730_350.png
@Bromonster

Of course you can^^I'll send her over now :)
@Bromonster

Of course you can^^I'll send her over now :)
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 189 190