Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ended- Drawing soon
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 65 66
Get better Celestial! Make a speedy recovery! :D
Get better Celestial! Make a speedy recovery! :D
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
@Obsidianmage I honestly don't care. As far as I was concerned, you weren't that involved...
@Obsidianmage I honestly don't care. As far as I was concerned, you weren't that involved...
@ChickenAlfreado4

Lets not turn this into a flame war, guys.
@ChickenAlfreado4

Lets not turn this into a flame war, guys.
image.gif
@ChickenAlfreado4

Please don't start any drama, it's annoying and rude.
@ChickenAlfreado4

Please don't start any drama, it's annoying and rude.
CWqBWor.gif
Thank ya’ll for your support. It means so much to have people here for me, through the thin and thick! It means so much, you have no idea!
Thank ya’ll for your support. It means so much to have people here for me, through the thin and thick! It means so much, you have no idea!
m59NfS2.png
[quote name="ChickenAlfreado4" date="2018-06-18 10:20:10" ] Hey, I'm Chicken. I was one of Ethereal's friends in real life at her old school. I'm not very active, and I'm only on here becuase she wanted me to play with her. I haven't heard from her in forever, but the last thing she said to me was this whole birthday thing. So.....she sent me stuff, and there were posts about her being obviously suicidal. Yeah. Thats her. And she did say this game kept her away from the knife. So....you took her egg...made her depressed....didn't give her a prize...and got her banned fro the thing that kept her from killing herself. Thanks, I just lost a friend because of you [/quote]
ChickenAlfreado4 wrote on 2018-06-18 10:20:10:
Hey, I'm Chicken. I was one of Ethereal's friends in real life at her old school. I'm not very active, and I'm only on here becuase she wanted me to play with her. I haven't heard from her in forever, but the last thing she said to me was this whole birthday thing. So.....she sent me stuff, and there were posts about her being obviously suicidal. Yeah. Thats her. And she did say this game kept her away from the knife. So....you took her egg...made her depressed....didn't give her a prize...and got her banned fro the thing that kept her from killing herself. Thanks, I just lost a friend because of you
[quote name="ChickenAlfreado4" date="2018-06-18 13:06:02" ] [quote name="ChickenAlfreado4" date="2018-06-18 10:20:10" ] Hey, I'm Chicken. I was one of Ethereal's friends in real life at her old school. I'm not very active, and I'm only on here becuase she wanted me to play with her. I haven't heard from her in forever, but the last thing she said to me was this whole birthday thing. So.....she sent me stuff, and there were posts about her being obviously suicidal. Yeah. Thats her. And she did say this game kept her away from the knife. So....you took her egg...made her depressed....didn't give her a prize...and got her banned fro the thing that kept her from killing herself. Thanks, I just lost a friend because of you [/quote] [/quote] @ChickenAlfreado4 Calm down No flame war please 1. Its just a raffle goodness gracious 2. Tell Ethereal to calm down its a game jesus 3. Unless you have something [i]constructive[/i] to say, dont say it.
ChickenAlfreado4 wrote on 2018-06-18 13:06:02:
ChickenAlfreado4 wrote on 2018-06-18 10:20:10:
Hey, I'm Chicken. I was one of Ethereal's friends in real life at her old school. I'm not very active, and I'm only on here becuase she wanted me to play with her. I haven't heard from her in forever, but the last thing she said to me was this whole birthday thing. So.....she sent me stuff, and there were posts about her being obviously suicidal. Yeah. Thats her. And she did say this game kept her away from the knife. So....you took her egg...made her depressed....didn't give her a prize...and got her banned fro the thing that kept her from killing herself. Thanks, I just lost a friend because of you
@ChickenAlfreado4

Calm down
No flame war please
1. Its just a raffle goodness gracious
2. Tell Ethereal to calm down its a game jesus
3. Unless you have something constructive to say, dont say it.
image.gif
Get well soon!! We will be patient, your health comes first!
Get well soon!! We will be patient, your health comes first!
Wishlist (for now)
@0bsidian a game that she can never play again becuase of Celestial
@0bsidian a game that she can never play again becuase of Celestial
@ChickenAlfreado4

No flame war

@ChickenAlfreado4

No flame war

image.gif