Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Hiatus] Free Firebird Raffles!! 2.0
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33
@MatrixKitty
I had the wrong image in their before. Make sure it's still the dragon you want.
@MatrixKitty
I had the wrong image in their before. Make sure it's still the dragon you want.
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
Yes, thats fine! Thanks!
Yes, thats fine! Thanks!
lCyxYnH.gifKoJMqgb.gif8Yi378b.gifOAh6NZE.gifGRETstT.gif
nu Griselda is gorgeous, but I need a male one. (this is basically a free bump)
nu Griselda is gorgeous, but I need a male one. (this is basically a free bump)
tumblr_ndyxlfQhA21tfzajgo1_r1_250.png
@Solanceae

Please add me to the general pinglist! :D
@Solanceae

Please add me to the general pinglist! :D
jxHrwpT.png
bump
bump
@Solanceae
May I enter for Griselda?
@Solanceae
May I enter for Griselda?
tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif cqu2HKA.png H9klr6C.png tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
I know ill sound dumb since im a newbie with love for dragons
Im up for this raffle?.. is this.how you..d..d.do this?
Im sorry. >.<
Just my luck!
I know ill sound dumb since im a newbie with love for dragons
Im up for this raffle?.. is this.how you..d..d.do this?
Im sorry. >.<
Just my luck!
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
@bakugannvgims @iEcho @Alastriona1 @xxDoxxie @LSTheNinjaKitten @Meowruff @SparkzTheShinx @XeoNinx @Morimento @asianbirb @melchiorgabor @MusicandMagic @okolu @VmprKitty @Illyrael @echolaliate @DarkChocolate @SariStar @Maxkay123 @MatrixKitty @MatthewMJ @Viyon

WARNING!
Guess what time of year it is people. That's right! IT'S EXAMS. Which unfortunately means a ton of studying, and little spare time. So this raffle may have to be postponed, probably till next Friday. When I return, the current raffle winners will be announced and hopefully things will get a bit more organised after that.
@bakugannvgims @iEcho @Alastriona1 @xxDoxxie @LSTheNinjaKitten @Meowruff @SparkzTheShinx @XeoNinx @Morimento @asianbirb @melchiorgabor @MusicandMagic @okolu @VmprKitty @Illyrael @echolaliate @DarkChocolate @SariStar @Maxkay123 @MatrixKitty @MatthewMJ @Viyon

WARNING!
Guess what time of year it is people. That's right! IT'S EXAMS. Which unfortunately means a ton of studying, and little spare time. So this raffle may have to be postponed, probably till next Friday. When I return, the current raffle winners will be announced and hopefully things will get a bit more organised after that.
Ah thats okay my gsces just ended a week ago and behold the 3 month summer vacations! But the last month was my birthday and i was studying till dawn on my birthday and even on mothers day which is sad but hey i made up for it fterwards.
(making sis to give me a million treasure in FR was a decent gift ! xD)
So good luck you candidates in the wrecking exams itll be over soon.
Ah thats okay my gsces just ended a week ago and behold the 3 month summer vacations! But the last month was my birthday and i was studying till dawn on my birthday and even on mothers day which is sad but hey i made up for it fterwards.
(making sis to give me a million treasure in FR was a decent gift ! xD)
So good luck you candidates in the wrecking exams itll be over soon.
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
@solanceae, please ping me for bright, darkness falls, wavecrest, perfect pair, and obsidion opals.
@solanceae, please ping me for bright, darkness falls, wavecrest, perfect pair, and obsidion opals.
ce02b058a214f07fd7ccff6537850a551372e79a_hq.gif
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33