Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Hiatus] Free Firebird Raffles!! 2.0
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33
@solanceae
How do I claim Kang?
@solanceae
How do I claim Kang?
@milkyway101 I haven’t sent the crossroad through yet
@milkyway101 I haven’t sent the crossroad through yet
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
@Solanceae please enter me for Meryl!
@Solanceae please enter me for Meryl!
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
I'll enter for all of these guys ^^
I'll enter for all of these guys ^^
@Solanceae can I be added to: challenge pair, darkness falls, water spirits,shattered memories, royal gems, faerie dust, desert skies
@Solanceae can I be added to: challenge pair, darkness falls, water spirits,shattered memories, royal gems, faerie dust, desert skies
rF2GmW7.jpg | Coli Grinding & Leveling Services
Bump
Bump
Drawing time!!
Meryl:
  1. @Illyrael
Tau:
  1. @LSTheNinjaKitten
You have 48 hours to collect your prize!!

@bakugannvgims @iEcho @Alastriona1 @xxDoxxie @LSTheNinjaKitten @Meowruff @SparkzTheShinx @XeoNinx @Morimento @asianbirb @melchiorgabor @MusicandMagic @okolu @VmprKitty @Illyrael @echolaliate @ReadingHell @Deadsuzume @Ilesvia @Nebulacloud @spacefaerie @IcewingLight @mon1496 @LiveSky

So I'm thinking of changing this. Instead of having a raffle, this will be a free give away service. It will be very similar to other free hatcheries, where once a day you may claim any dragon up for taking, so long as you provide a name. Please tell me whether you'd prefer this or to continue to do raffles.
Drawing time!!
Meryl:
  1. @Illyrael
Tau:
  1. @LSTheNinjaKitten
You have 48 hours to collect your prize!!

@bakugannvgims @iEcho @Alastriona1 @xxDoxxie @LSTheNinjaKitten @Meowruff @SparkzTheShinx @XeoNinx @Morimento @asianbirb @melchiorgabor @MusicandMagic @okolu @VmprKitty @Illyrael @echolaliate @ReadingHell @Deadsuzume @Ilesvia @Nebulacloud @spacefaerie @IcewingLight @mon1496 @LiveSky

So I'm thinking of changing this. Instead of having a raffle, this will be a free give away service. It will be very similar to other free hatcheries, where once a day you may claim any dragon up for taking, so long as you provide a name. Please tell me whether you'd prefer this or to continue to do raffles.
@Solanceae

I like the raffles actually... maybe if not enough interest is shown then people could take their pick?
@Solanceae

I like the raffles actually... maybe if not enough interest is shown then people could take their pick?
@Solanceae I prefer the raffles xD cuz there are different timezones, and one sometimes might be busy, and with the "first come first serve" one might lose the chance of getting the dragon a lot (?) I dunno, I just think this one was unsuccessful xD
@Solanceae I prefer the raffles xD cuz there are different timezones, and one sometimes might be busy, and with the "first come first serve" one might lose the chance of getting the dragon a lot (?) I dunno, I just think this one was unsuccessful xD
72MTZgG.png duZlnPN.png

Lair Cleanout!
Dergs I'm looking for!

I'm personally up for either format, though I didn't even realize that free hatcheries are even a thing.
I'm personally up for either format, though I didn't even realize that free hatcheries are even a thing.
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33