Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Conservancy Freerice Raffle - Closed
1 2 3 4 5
@Rhea Whoops. Sorry. Completely forgot the 20k limit. I had the day off from work yesterday and wanted to make a difference in the world. ^_^;
@Rhea Whoops. Sorry. Completely forgot the 20k limit. I had the day off from work yesterday and wanted to make a difference in the world. ^_^;
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@Rhea I know at most I go over by 1.5k
@Rhea I know at most I go over by 1.5k
smallsig-by-que-sera-sera-dcrcvio.pngeP6ZvqL.pngT6f5hiN.png0QCa9p8.png0QCa9p8.png
I don't check per-day tickets so if your total goes over 2k ticket/day limit for the course of the entire raffle all your tickets will be stricken.
I don't check per-day tickets so if your total goes over 2k ticket/day limit for the course of the entire raffle all your tickets will be stricken.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Tomorrow is the last day aaaaaaa
Tomorrow is the last day aaaaaaa
artshoplogo.jpg
@@nonbinarytentoo @Rosie1450 @Cumulus @warriorjames @LulzRose @JellyfishMonarch @dragonscales232 @Veredii @ThisIsGospel @Muxie @constellationxx @FelixEgadrik @gentleTendencies

Raffle ends tomorrow!

Don't forget, you can win art by donating to any of the featured charities! You'll also get a donor-exclusive badge.

If y'all show a little activity/post in the thread a bit you might unlock another prize!
@@nonbinarytentoo @Rosie1450 @Cumulus @warriorjames @LulzRose @JellyfishMonarch @dragonscales232 @Veredii @ThisIsGospel @Muxie @constellationxx @FelixEgadrik @gentleTendencies

Raffle ends tomorrow!

Don't forget, you can win art by donating to any of the featured charities! You'll also get a donor-exclusive badge.

If y'all show a little activity/post in the thread a bit you might unlock another prize!
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea Hard to believe it ends tomorrow.

I think this has re-awakened my want to play freerice. I'm gonna hit 1 million before the year ends.
@Rhea Hard to believe it ends tomorrow.

I think this has re-awakened my want to play freerice. I'm gonna hit 1 million before the year ends.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
I'm a little sad it overlapped with the festival week since it cut into my FreeRice time and I didn't earn as much as I wanted. I hope to do better next raffle~
I'm a little sad it overlapped with the festival week since it cut into my FreeRice time and I didn't earn as much as I wanted. I hope to do better next raffle~
@Rhea So do I submit screen shots tomorrow may 3rd or today
@Rhea So do I submit screen shots tomorrow may 3rd or today
smallsig-by-que-sera-sera-dcrcvio.pngeP6ZvqL.pngT6f5hiN.png0QCa9p8.png0QCa9p8.png
@Rhea How do I donate money?
@Rhea How do I donate money?
@LulzRose You submit screenshots on the 3rd. You can donate money by going to any of the sites in this post, and navigating to a "donate" page or option. When you donate, the site will give you a receipt/confirmation of your donation, either in an email or confirmation page (sometimes both). Take a screenshot of the receipt/confirmation, upload it to an image hosting site like imgur.com, and then PM me the uploaded screenshot!
@LulzRose You submit screenshots on the 3rd. You can donate money by going to any of the sites in this post, and navigating to a "donate" page or option. When you donate, the site will give you a receipt/confirmation of your donation, either in an email or confirmation page (sometimes both). Take a screenshot of the receipt/confirmation, upload it to an image hosting site like imgur.com, and then PM me the uploaded screenshot!
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
1 2 3 4 5