Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42
daily bump~
daily bump~
metanoia_hatchery_icon_by_hztwy-dccrzv5.jpg
@asianbirb
You now have 61 points. :)

@Noivernhunter34
You now have 22 points. :)

@Itoeee
You now have 33 points. :)

@Asticon
You now have 48 points. :)

I see, well that wasn't the best question for you. However you don't have to worry, I'll post more questions soon. ^^

@EchoFae
Sending her for you! ^^ Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@Floridian
You now have 54 points. :)

@shirrin
You now have 20 points. :)

@Lindworm
Pinging DarkDragoness for you. ^^ Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@DarkDragoness
Lindworm would like to take your (XYY)Shadow Savannah/Sanguine Freckle/Sanguine Runes Female Pearlcatcher. They would name her Temidire. :)

@StardustplanetZ
Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle? ^^

@Lunareeina
You now have 21 points. :) Plus CelticDragoness will send you the dragon soon. ^^

@Schwick
Pinging DaemonLords for you. :)

@DaemonLords
Schwick would like to take your Strawberry Tiger/Sanguine Trail/Blood Okapi Male Coatl. They would name him Jupiter. ^^

@Bloodmaw
Pinging flux500 for you, just to make sure. ^^ Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@flux500
Bloodmaw would like to take your Cobalt Giraffe/Thistle Hex/Grapefruit Circuit Guardian Female. :)
@asianbirb
You now have 61 points. :)

@Noivernhunter34
You now have 22 points. :)

@Itoeee
You now have 33 points. :)

@Asticon
You now have 48 points. :)

I see, well that wasn't the best question for you. However you don't have to worry, I'll post more questions soon. ^^

@EchoFae
Sending her for you! ^^ Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@Floridian
You now have 54 points. :)

@shirrin

@Lindworm
Pinging DarkDragoness for you. ^^ Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@DarkDragoness
Lindworm would like to take your (XYY)Shadow Savannah/Sanguine Freckle/Sanguine Runes Female Pearlcatcher. They would name her Temidire. :)

@StardustplanetZ
Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle? ^^

@Lunareeina
You now have 21 points. :) Plus CelticDragoness will send you the dragon soon. ^^

@Schwick
Pinging DaemonLords for you. :)

@DaemonLords
Schwick would like to take your Strawberry Tiger/Sanguine Trail/Blood Okapi Male Coatl. They would name him Jupiter. ^^

@Bloodmaw
Pinging flux500 for you, just to make sure. ^^ Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@flux500
Bloodmaw would like to take your Cobalt Giraffe/Thistle Hex/Grapefruit Circuit Guardian Female. :)
@Ashmore

Yes please and thank you :)
@Ashmore

Yes please and thank you :)
@Ashmore Heyy can I get this ridgeback? I'll name him Thorn XD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38291952] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382920/38291952_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ashmore

Heyy can I get this ridgeback? I'll name him Thorn XD

38291952_350.png
@Ashmore @Bloodmaw Sending her over now ^^
@Ashmore @Bloodmaw Sending her over now ^^
XVdLiaL.png 8 hours ahead of FR time kVIzwBY.png
@Schwick @Ashmore

Sending him now~
@Schwick @Ashmore

Sending him now~
TwilightforestTG.jpg
@Itoeee
I'll hopefully be able to send him for you soon. :)
@Itoeee
I'll hopefully be able to send him for you soon. :)
@Ashmore

okay^^
@Ashmore

okay^^
@Ashmore Sorry if this is a bit late, but I would like to donate a dragon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40779265] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/407793/40779265_350.png[/img] [/url] Also, are you also accepting donations for the raffle?
@Ashmore

Sorry if this is a bit late, but I would like to donate a dragon.

40779265_350.png

Also, are you also accepting donations for the raffle?
@LucidFeathers
Sorry, but I don't accept any more dragon donations for this giveaway, since I'm closing it on Monday. :) If you really need lair space, you can send her to my brother nyuf77, and I'll include her in the giveaway next month. ^^
@LucidFeathers
Sorry, but I don't accept any more dragon donations for this giveaway, since I'm closing it on Monday. :) If you really need lair space, you can send her to my brother nyuf77, and I'll include her in the giveaway next month. ^^
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42