Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Get hatchlings! [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Up
Up
VGxuHXT.png
Bump
Bump
VGxuHXT.png
Upm
Upm
VGxuHXT.png
Bump
Bump
VGxuHXT.png
Bump
Bump
VGxuHXT.png
@masterfin

I'm starting a new dragon adoption page and looking for donors. Last time I did this a few years ago we got 388 dragons adopted in just a month. If you normally have a few dragons to give away to new players consider reserving yourself a stall ( one of the posts on the first page). You get to set your own rules/stall but its a one stop "shop" for newbies. Making it easier for them to find something they fancy.

Click below to see :)
laodpua664c.png

I don't want to step on any toes, so please let me know if you would like me to delete this post via PM at anytime
@masterfin

I'm starting a new dragon adoption page and looking for donors. Last time I did this a few years ago we got 388 dragons adopted in just a month. If you normally have a few dragons to give away to new players consider reserving yourself a stall ( one of the posts on the first page). You get to set your own rules/stall but its a one stop "shop" for newbies. Making it easier for them to find something they fancy.

Click below to see :)
laodpua664c.png

I don't want to step on any toes, so please let me know if you would like me to delete this post via PM at anytime
Come get some free dragons!
laodpua664c.png
@kat56575
No harm done. You’re more than welcome to take the last two guardian children I have.
@kat56575
No harm done. You’re more than welcome to take the last two guardian children I have.
VGxuHXT.png
@masterfin

Awesome. We only need 3 more donators now :) Once we get three more. I will open up shop. You are welcome to CR them to me or place them in your page 1 post when we open. Up to you
@masterfin

Awesome. We only need 3 more donators now :) Once we get three more. I will open up shop. You are welcome to CR them to me or place them in your page 1 post when we open. Up to you
Come get some free dragons!
laodpua664c.png
DONE
DONE
VGxuHXT.png
@ValerianAshe

The kiddos have hatched. They’re not posted but if you wanna head over to my lair and ping me your choice I’ll send ya a crossroads
@ValerianAshe

The kiddos have hatched. They’re not posted but if you wanna head over to my lair and ping me your choice I’ll send ya a crossroads
VGxuHXT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7