Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free dragons for non exalt homes!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@ornange She was sold, sorry!
@Treacle Also sold, sorry!
@Badgerfang I'll send the guardian over!
@ornange She was sold, sorry!
@Treacle Also sold, sorry!
@Badgerfang I'll send the guardian over!
tumblr_occujlvMQE1qze3hdo1_r2_500.gif
Bump, added dergs!
Bump, added dergs!
@Venatophobia
Could I please get the top two? The Dust Pinstripe/Obsidian Stripes/Silver Underbelly Ridgeback and the Cerulean Jaguar/Periwinkle Rosette/Mint Thyclaine Fae?
And can I have that other Fae? The Cyan Jaguar/Splash Rosette/Grapefruit Thyclaine Fae.
I'd be willing to pay for all three if you want me to. Probably about 10kt? (sorry if it's low, I don't have all that much)

Ridgeback: Mai
Fae1: Avisa
Fae2: Dahlia
@Venatophobia
Could I please get the top two? The Dust Pinstripe/Obsidian Stripes/Silver Underbelly Ridgeback and the Cerulean Jaguar/Periwinkle Rosette/Mint Thyclaine Fae?
And can I have that other Fae? The Cyan Jaguar/Splash Rosette/Grapefruit Thyclaine Fae.
I'd be willing to pay for all three if you want me to. Probably about 10kt? (sorry if it's low, I don't have all that much)

Ridgeback: Mai
Fae1: Avisa
Fae2: Dahlia
@Rowanwhisker since you're new and these will be your first dragons, i'll give you an exception, sending them over when I can!
@Rowanwhisker since you're new and these will be your first dragons, i'll give you an exception, sending them over when I can!
Bump!
Bump!
Could I please get the Jungle Cherub Imperial please?
Could I please get the Jungle Cherub Imperial please?
@howlingwolf14 super sorry for the late response, you didn't ping! Could you provide a name for him? Unless you just want to keep the name he has already
@howlingwolf14 super sorry for the late response, you didn't ping! Could you provide a name for him? Unless you just want to keep the name he has already
@Venatophobia may i have this one please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41496488] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414965/41496488_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Venatophobia may i have this one please?

41496488_350.png
@Venatophobia sorry! My fault. I'll keep the name he has :)
@Venatophobia sorry! My fault. I'll keep the name he has :)
Could I please have number 5? (The Snapper)
Could I please have number 5? (The Snapper)
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19