Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Apparel Giveaways [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 47 48
@spiderqueen8

I’ll take the hanky. If possible...
@spiderqueen8

I’ll take the hanky. If possible...
oie_t_TCWn_V4u_O2_Ws.gif
faJ66QH.gif
May I please have the Marksman's Tail Twist? Thank you!
May I please have the Marksman's Tail Twist? Thank you!
@Blumenkranz @lycanthralie @GoddessNyx Sent!
@skywiththeclouds The handkerchief has been claimed, is there anything else you'd like? Also you've already claimed something, you'd have to pay for it :)
@Myartstone Someone already claimed the tail twist, is there anything else you'd like?
@Blumenkranz @lycanthralie @GoddessNyx Sent!
@skywiththeclouds The handkerchief has been claimed, is there anything else you'd like? Also you've already claimed something, you'd have to pay for it :)
@Myartstone Someone already claimed the tail twist, is there anything else you'd like?
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@spiderqueen8

i'll pay for the leggings than. how much? i would also want the cloudgazer's artic bag, but i'll stick with the ranger's legging thingies
@spiderqueen8

i'll pay for the leggings than. how much? i would also want the cloudgazer's artic bag, but i'll stick with the ranger's legging thingies
oie_t_TCWn_V4u_O2_Ws.gif
faJ66QH.gif
@SpiderQueen8

Suprise me!
@SpiderQueen8

Suprise me!
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Hello! I joined today. This is going to be my first apparel ever! I'm so excited. I really like the scout hat and the scout leggings! But if I can only have one I really like the scout hat!

Everyone is so generous! I love the community so far! I can't wait till I can contribute to it.
Hello! I joined today. This is going to be my first apparel ever! I'm so excited. I really like the scout hat and the scout leggings! But if I can only have one I really like the scout hat!

Everyone is so generous! I love the community so far! I can't wait till I can contribute to it.
image.png swDBUfq.png
| choodle | adult | he/him |
*:-. mlHpBMC.png .-:*
bird lover and dragon enthusiast
digital artist and animator
x EbzjPMK.gif FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
@skywiththeclouds Scout's Leggings are 5 gems or 5000 treasure, the bags would be 4 gems or 4000 treasure. Just send me a cr and tell me what you want ^-^

@CrystalCatStudio The Random Number Generator TM has rewarded you with a Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Tail Ring!
@skywiththeclouds Scout's Leggings are 5 gems or 5000 treasure, the bags would be 4 gems or 4000 treasure. Just send me a cr and tell me what you want ^-^

@CrystalCatStudio The Random Number Generator TM has rewarded you with a Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Tail Ring!
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@BlazingInk Welcome to flight rising! Glad you like it here so far! I'll send you the hat for now as the leggings might be claimed. If they aren't you can have them as well, if they are, feel free to pick something else as well!
@BlazingInk Welcome to flight rising! Glad you like it here so far! I'll send you the hat for now as the leggings might be claimed. If they aren't you can have them as well, if they are, feel free to pick something else as well!
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@SpiderQueen8

Thank you! If the leggings are claimed its alright! I liked the hat the most anyway, but if they are open I'd love to have them!
@SpiderQueen8

Thank you! If the leggings are claimed its alright! I liked the hat the most anyway, but if they are open I'd love to have them!
image.png swDBUfq.png
| choodle | adult | he/him |
*:-. mlHpBMC.png .-:*
bird lover and dragon enthusiast
digital artist and animator
x EbzjPMK.gif FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
Ah okay, then may I please have the Pathfinder's Gloves? Thanks!
Ah okay, then may I please have the Pathfinder's Gloves? Thanks!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 47 48