Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Spiraling Spirals Raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Nihte take your time! Real life always comes first :)
@Nihte take your time! Real life always comes first :)
Auction_copy.jpg
bump
bump
yUZ4k.gif
boop
boop
wSXkHE6.png
@Watercolour @rythec @FoggyDownpour @Kwisten @VioletNightmare @20burgessk @Zerologist @Edgedance @RoseBones

OKAY soooo we got... 9 people and eleven prizes(cause robin said she just wanted to try and get the ticket count up but didn't actually care for a prize).... sorry for the ridiculous delay on the whole drawing stuff thing life's been kinda hectic...

So I guess I'm gonna do nine draws and uh... carry over the remaining prizes for something else later... maybe when things calm down IRL...

BUT ANYWAY... First Drawn is Zerologist! which one did ya want? :3
@Watercolour @rythec @FoggyDownpour @Kwisten @VioletNightmare @20burgessk @Zerologist @Edgedance @RoseBones

OKAY soooo we got... 9 people and eleven prizes(cause robin said she just wanted to try and get the ticket count up but didn't actually care for a prize).... sorry for the ridiculous delay on the whole drawing stuff thing life's been kinda hectic...

So I guess I'm gonna do nine draws and uh... carry over the remaining prizes for something else later... maybe when things calm down IRL...

BUT ANYWAY... First Drawn is Zerologist! which one did ya want? :3
wSXkHE6.png
@Nihte

Omg.... didn't expect to win first place aaaaaaa!!!

I'd like Prize 9: Light Egg please!! :D
@Nihte

Omg.... didn't expect to win first place aaaaaaa!!!

I'd like Prize 9: Light Egg please!! :D
yUZ4k.gif

scratched off the list and notified V to send it (since hes playing the banker)

Next Draw is FoggyDownpour! le'me know which one interests you!

scratched off the list and notified V to send it (since hes playing the banker)

Next Draw is FoggyDownpour! le'me know which one interests you!
wSXkHE6.png
@Nihte

Awesome, thank you!! I'll take the arcane egg ^^
@Nihte

Awesome, thank you!! I'll take the arcane egg ^^
Auction_copy.jpg

Next Draw is Watercolour! :3

Next Draw is Watercolour! :3
wSXkHE6.png
@Nihte Amazing! Thank you very much! :D I'd like Prize 6, please!
@Nihte Amazing! Thank you very much! :D I'd like Prize 6, please!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4

Next draw is; 20burgessk!

Next draw is; 20burgessk!
wSXkHE6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8