Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] CLOSED: Drawing Winners!
1 2 3
@Toxical @FoxOwl @slothqueenxx @Amristrasza

Seeing as there are only four of you, I have drawn numbers for 1st and 2nd place. The two 3rd place winners will get their pick from my hatchlings found here.

The winners (selected by random.org)

1st: Toxical
2nd: FoxOwl
3rd: slothqueenxx and Amristrasza

Congrats to the winners! Prizes will be sent out shortly, and if not accepted within 48 hours will be taken back for the next place.

Thank you all for taking part in my first raffle! I hope to hold another one soon with a bit more experience.
@Toxical @FoxOwl @slothqueenxx @Amristrasza

Seeing as there are only four of you, I have drawn numbers for 1st and 2nd place. The two 3rd place winners will get their pick from my hatchlings found here.

The winners (selected by random.org)

1st: Toxical
2nd: FoxOwl
3rd: slothqueenxx and Amristrasza

Congrats to the winners! Prizes will be sent out shortly, and if not accepted within 48 hours will be taken back for the next place.

Thank you all for taking part in my first raffle! I hope to hold another one soon with a bit more experience.
aUKJE16.png
@slothqueenxx @Amristrasza

Making sure you guys get the ping.
You both get to pick a hatchling from my hatchery. Once you have it, you can do whatever you wish with it.

These are your choices as of current.
@slothqueenxx @Amristrasza

Making sure you guys get the ping.
You both get to pick a hatchling from my hatchery. Once you have it, you can do whatever you wish with it.

These are your choices as of current.
aUKJE16.png
1 2 3