Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2
@milkeyscar I'm sorry but Kapua was taken! As for the words black okapi in his description, they're actually the genes that he contains. for example, a dragon that is all white except for the black okapi would have the genes: white basic white basic black okapi and would look like this: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=6&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=9&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=9c22a2ca4d17e40e6b81f70d302f1beb6a55f492&dummyext=prev.png[/img] the colours and genes have millions if not more combinations so I can't guarantee breeding a dragon that looks exactly like Kapua does, but would you be interested if I dmed you next time I breed my dragons? I never keep all of a clutch so I'll have extra dragons if you'd like to pick one out ^v^
@milkeyscar I'm sorry but Kapua was taken! As for the words black okapi in his description, they're actually the genes that he contains. for example, a dragon that is all white except for the black okapi would have the genes:
white basic
white basic
black okapi
and would look like this:
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=6&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=9&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=9c22a2ca4d17e40e6b81f70d302f1beb6a55f492&dummyext=prev.png

the colours and genes have millions if not more combinations so I can't guarantee breeding a dragon that looks exactly like Kapua does, but would you be interested if I dmed you next time I breed my dragons? I never keep all of a clutch so I'll have extra dragons if you'd like to pick one out ^v^
@luxquine yes sounds great
@luxquine yes sounds great
1 2