Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@SnowyWaves
hi i've changed my username - formerly Seraphimleigh - can you please update your pinglist for me?^^
@SnowyWaves
hi i've changed my username - formerly Seraphimleigh - can you please update your pinglist for me?^^
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@SnowyWaves
I would like to enter this raffle.
I love the different color combinations and genes that all the dragons can have!
By far either Nocturnes or Mirrors, with Bogsneaks in second.
I loved the look of this female Bogsneak; she was white, with shimmery red wings and a dark red capsule of the same color. I saw her up for grabs, but I got beaten to her. I fell in love, she was so pretty!
@SnowyWaves
I love the different color combinations and genes that all the dragons can have!
By far either Nocturnes or Mirrors, with Bogsneaks in second.
I loved the look of this female Bogsneak; she was white, with shimmery red wings and a dark red capsule of the same color. I saw her up for grabs, but I got beaten to her. I fell in love, she was so pretty!
@SnowyWaves
What do you like about flight rising so far?
I really like creating characters, so the chance to create dragons, breed them, and organize my lair really appealed to me. I like browsing through dragons, picking ones that match what kind of esthetic I'm going for, and planning new nests.

What is your favourite breed?
I think my favourite is Guardian dragons, but I also really like Nocturnes. Also I just saw my first Snapper dragon earlier today, and that one might actually be competing for my favourite right now, even though I don't have one yet :D

What is your dream dragon?
My current dream dragon is my created one, but with the genes I put on him through the Scrying Workshop. Though I haven't played with the breed part of that yet, so I may actually see what he looks like as a Snapper! :D
@SnowyWaves
I really like creating characters, so the chance to create dragons, breed them, and organize my lair really appealed to me. I like browsing through dragons, picking ones that match what kind of esthetic I'm going for, and planning new nests.

What is your favourite breed?
I think my favourite is Guardian dragons, but I also really like Nocturnes. Also I just saw my first Snapper dragon earlier today, and that one might actually be competing for my favourite right now, even though I don't have one yet :D

My current dream dragon is my created one, but with the genes I put on him through the Scrying Workshop. Though I haven't played with the breed part of that yet, so I may actually see what he looks like as a Snapper! :D
YDYolOP.png vSxK3u9.png 5zmioWI.png
@SnowyWaves Hi! Can I get two tickets? If so, I will send 3 gems and one fodder dragon. If only one ticket, I will send the 3 gems.
@SnowyWaves Hi! Can I get two tickets? If so, I will send 3 gems and one fodder dragon. If only one ticket, I will send the 3 gems.
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@SnowyWaves i would like to enter this raffle!! Thanks for hosting! <3 :)

~I love that I can create a clan and breed dragons and decorate them to my liking and so far it's super fun that I can personalize everything!!

what is your favourite breed?
~My favorite breed is the Wildclaw dragons!

~My dream dragon would be a wildclaw with any sort of cool marking, preferably pastel green with leopard spots? Probably not a marking but you know what I mean X3
@SnowyWaves i would like to enter this raffle!! Thanks for hosting! <3 :)

~I love that I can create a clan and breed dragons and decorate them to my liking and so far it's super fun that I can personalize everything!!

~My favorite breed is the Wildclaw dragons!

~My dream dragon would be a wildclaw with any sort of cool marking, preferably pastel green with leopard spots? Probably not a marking but you know what I mean X3
@rythec @BurntKFC @Nelorin @tranquilwaves
@rythec @BurntKFC @Nelorin @tranquilwaves
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
@Illyrael
The 3 gems is fine
@Illyrael
The 3 gems is fine
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
@SnowyWaves i would like to enter this raffle. What do you like about flight rising so far? The Community! And the weird and wonderful dergs what is your favourite breed? Bogsneak, just because of the derp What is your dream dragon? This: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/389277653951184896/413626989723779073/unknown.png[/img]
@SnowyWaves i would like to enter this raffle.

The Community! And the weird and wonderful dergs

Bogsneak, just because of the derp

This: unknown.png
@Pollyanna001 you are entered
@Pollyanna001 you are entered
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
[quote name="SnowyWaves" date="2018-02-14 23:36:07" ] @Illyrael The 3 gems is fine [/quote] @SnowyWaves PM sent! :D thanks for doing this!
SnowyWaves wrote on 2018-02-14 23:36:07:
@Illyrael
The 3 gems is fine

@SnowyWaves PM sent! :D thanks for doing this!
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16