Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | A Hatchery full of Light [Free dragons]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 72 73
@LightHelco
I would love to own the male snapper! Thank you<3
@LightHelco
I would love to own the male snapper! Thank you<3
@Calico135 Sending him now.
@Calico135 Sending him now.
f9Gp3JF.png
New dragons added to the list.

On another note, soon the Fire Flight will start a push, so if you saw a drastic down of dragons in the hatchery, is due to being used for the push.

Thanks.
New dragons added to the list.

On another note, soon the Fire Flight will start a push, so if you saw a drastic down of dragons in the hatchery, is due to being used for the push.

Thanks.
f9Gp3JF.png
Back to the top!
Back to the top!
f9Gp3JF.png
A new dragon added to the list!
A new dragon added to the list!
f9Gp3JF.png
After Fire push, the hatchery has been cleaned and the new line of dragons is up. I decided to make some changes as to add a reference for the Stained gened dragons with a non-Stained version (is the dragon with the tertiary in Basic) and point at the dragons that have one or more Basic genes and which.

I will try to update the pairs too as I think that the one that gave the double-Cerulean hatchlings could be of the like of people.
After Fire push, the hatchery has been cleaned and the new line of dragons is up. I decided to make some changes as to add a reference for the Stained gened dragons with a non-Stained version (is the dragon with the tertiary in Basic) and point at the dragons that have one or more Basic genes and which.

I will try to update the pairs too as I think that the one that gave the double-Cerulean hatchlings could be of the like of people.
f9Gp3JF.png
Back to the top!
Back to the top!
f9Gp3JF.png
Back to the top!
Back to the top!
f9Gp3JF.png
Back to the top
Back to the top
f9Gp3JF.png
Could I please have [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42107978] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421080/42107978_350.png[/img] [/url]
Could I please have

42107978_350.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 72 73