Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Done!!]Kevin's Wildclaw Scroll Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[item=Breed Change: Wildclaw] Hello, and welcome to my Wildclaw Scroll raffle. This raffle was to give new players an opportunity to get their hands on a quite rare item. When cycled in, they're worth 2kg each. Cycled out, they can be worth up to 3kg! In this raffle, you could get a scroll for as low as literally only 1 treasure! Rules: As you may have already guessed, tickets are only worth 1t each. This is to ensure that every player can afford the raffle. There will be no tier system for this raffle. There is only one main prize, which is the Wildclaw scroll. There are multiple mini raffles, giving everyone extra chances to win. These mini raffles include a treasure raffle, bump raffle, and any other special treats that I might have in storeman more to come. :D Winners will have 48 hours to claim their prizes. The prizes [u]will[/u] be kept if not claimed! This raffle will last throughout the month of February. Once February hits, the raffle will start right after rollover. Once March hits, you'll know the raffle is over. GLHF! XD Giveaway of the Day: [b]none atm[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KmLNWDgBiS8D01xcQeBNp_tpLdim1zyqsh3I3fUS9wA/edit?usp=sharing]Spreadsheet[/url] -I've added an Advent Calendar to make things a bit more interesting. Check it out and participate if you can! XD *I'll make all of this look nice later. XD
Breed Change: Wildclaw

Hello, and welcome to my Wildclaw Scroll raffle. This raffle was to give new players an opportunity to get their hands on a quite rare item. When cycled in, they're worth 2kg each. Cycled out, they can be worth up to 3kg! In this raffle, you could get a scroll for as low as literally only 1 treasure!

Rules:

As you may have already guessed, tickets are only worth 1t each. This is to ensure that every player can afford the raffle.

There will be no tier system for this raffle. There is only one main prize, which is the Wildclaw scroll.

There are multiple mini raffles, giving everyone extra chances to win. These mini raffles include a treasure raffle, bump raffle, and any other special treats that I might have in storeman more to come. :D

Winners will have 48 hours to claim their prizes. The prizes will be kept if not claimed!

This raffle will last throughout the month of February. Once February hits, the raffle will start right after rollover. Once March hits, you'll know the raffle is over.

GLHF! XD

Giveaway of the Day: none atm

Spreadsheet
-I've added an Advent Calendar to make things a bit more interesting. Check it out and participate if you can! XD

*I'll make all of this look nice later. XD

Remember kids: Don't forget to always suck your water. xD
Other than treasure, you can use gems, chests, familiars, Baldwin materials, unhatched eggs, exalt fodder, prismatic token, inventory crates, literally anything to get you tickets. 1 gem will reward you 1000 tickets, and as for the rest of the items, the number of tickets you receive will be based on the lowest AH price at that time. You can send me currency and/or items in any way you choose, whether if it's via PM, Crossroads, PA, etc.

*for every 10 tickets you purchase, you get 1 for free.
for every 100 tickets you purchase, you get 11 for free.
for every 1000 tickets you purchase, you get 120 for free.
for every 10000 tickets you purchase, you get 1300 for free.
for every 100000 tickets you purchase, you get 14000 for free.

**each person is limited to having up to 200,000 tickets for the raffle.

***Purchase with anything off of my wishlist and you'll receive 15% bonus tickets (free).
Other than treasure, you can use gems, chests, familiars, Baldwin materials, unhatched eggs, exalt fodder, prismatic token, inventory crates, literally anything to get you tickets. 1 gem will reward you 1000 tickets, and as for the rest of the items, the number of tickets you receive will be based on the lowest AH price at that time. You can send me currency and/or items in any way you choose, whether if it's via PM, Crossroads, PA, etc.

*for every 10 tickets you purchase, you get 1 for free.
for every 100 tickets you purchase, you get 11 for free.
for every 1000 tickets you purchase, you get 120 for free.
for every 10000 tickets you purchase, you get 1300 for free.
for every 100000 tickets you purchase, you get 14000 for free.

**each person is limited to having up to 200,000 tickets for the raffle.

***Purchase with anything off of my wishlist and you'll receive 15% bonus tickets (free).
Treasure Raffle: All treasure earned from exalting fodder, sold donation items, etc. will go here. This also includes 30% of the treasure people have used to purchase tickets.

Gem Raffle: All gems earned from exalting fodder, selling donation items, etc. will go here. This also includes 30% of the gems people have used to purchase tickets.
Treasure Raffle: All treasure earned from exalting fodder, sold donation items, etc. will go here. This also includes 30% of the treasure people have used to purchase tickets.

Gem Raffle: All gems earned from exalting fodder, selling donation items, etc. will go here. This also includes 30% of the gems people have used to purchase tickets.
(Post saved for a possible Promo Raffle/Banner)
(Post saved for a possible Promo Raffle/Banner)
The Bump Prize is tbd, but you can still bump. However, you can only bump once per 2 hours for up to 5 times a day.
The Bump Prize is tbd, but you can still bump. However, you can only bump once per 2 hours for up to 5 times a day.
@tahwarts @Zaelium @Lightshadow101 @Beenus @kyrin18 @Lykos @Ashswahn @Katemere @colali @Fleure @Snowmoth @FireHeartSong @Alanon @Echithan11 @xENCHANTRESSx @Tigerlily @minted @boi @ribless @Wakazu @Mysh @Duosora @Wishe @DrDragon @Nevus @DemonChild77 @Raytini02 @SaltOrCyanide @rythec @Azera @Shaide @MoonMelodies @adomaniia @saberia12 @Rubax @gladiatorAviator @Crassula @Aersolace @WEENY @DeliciousBlood @MusicalAnima @Anna222 @Carpedon

Hey guys. I finally got the time to close out the raffle. Here are the winners:

The winner of the bump prize is: #56th bump That's Katemere!
Congrats! You won 36kt and 37 gems. The prize was determined by the number of bumps, which was 73! Thank you guys!

The winner of the 100kt is: #891374 That's Wakazu!
Congrats! I knew you were going to win something. You had the most tickets in my raffle: 631224! I truly appreciate it! XD

The winner of the 100g is: #218345 That's Snowmoth!
Congrats! For you to have less than 1% of the tickets for my raffle (actually about .0681337319%) and to win a prize, you are very lucky. Enjoy! XD

And finally, the winner of the grand prize is... #266590 That's Alanon!
Wow! Incredible! XD You only had about a 3.3% chance to win... AND YOU WON! That's really cool. Congrats! Plz enjoy this expensive, valuable Wildclaw Scroll. If you wish to put it on a dragon, plz show me. XD

Prizes will be distributed no later than today.

Thank you all for joining my raffle. All 43 of you guys were in my raffle, which is really amazing. That the most people I've ever gotten in any of my raffles. I guess it makes sense considering a Wildclaw Scroll was the most expensive thing that I've ever raffle off! I managed to make over 65% of my intended profit, but that's ok. I just hope that you guys enjoyed the raffle. Enjoy the rest of your day, and I hope that you guys can join any of my future raffles. XD

@tahwarts @Zaelium @Lightshadow101 @Beenus @kyrin18 @Lykos @Ashswahn @Katemere @colali @Fleure @Snowmoth @FireHeartSong @Alanon @Echithan11 @xENCHANTRESSx @Tigerlily @minted @boi @ribless @Wakazu @Mysh @Duosora @Wishe @DrDragon @Nevus @DemonChild77 @Raytini02 @SaltOrCyanide @rythec @Azera @Shaide @MoonMelodies @adomaniia @saberia12 @Rubax @gladiatorAviator @Crassula @Aersolace @WEENY @DeliciousBlood @MusicalAnima @Anna222 @Carpedon

Hey guys. I finally got the time to close out the raffle. Here are the winners:

The winner of the bump prize is: #56th bump That's Katemere!
Congrats! You won 36kt and 37 gems. The prize was determined by the number of bumps, which was 73! Thank you guys!

The winner of the 100kt is: #891374 That's Wakazu!
Congrats! I knew you were going to win something. You had the most tickets in my raffle: 631224! I truly appreciate it! XD

The winner of the 100g is: #218345 That's Snowmoth!
Congrats! For you to have less than 1% of the tickets for my raffle (actually about .0681337319%) and to win a prize, you are very lucky. Enjoy! XD

And finally, the winner of the grand prize is... #266590 That's Alanon!
Wow! Incredible! XD You only had about a 3.3% chance to win... AND YOU WON! That's really cool. Congrats! Plz enjoy this expensive, valuable Wildclaw Scroll. If you wish to put it on a dragon, plz show me. XD

Prizes will be distributed no later than today.

Thank you all for joining my raffle. All 43 of you guys were in my raffle, which is really amazing. That the most people I've ever gotten in any of my raffles. I guess it makes sense considering a Wildclaw Scroll was the most expensive thing that I've ever raffle off! I managed to make over 65% of my intended profit, but that's ok. I just hope that you guys enjoyed the raffle. Enjoy the rest of your day, and I hope that you guys can join any of my future raffles. XD

Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
@Lightshadow101 @Lykos @Alanon @kyrin18 @Unenchanted @Keaster329 @LightningShatter @biochemist @UlvDakota @Keriae @colali @Dask @Katemere @TigerLily @Leafeaon @tahwarts @Zaelium @EclipseWeaver

Hey guys! The raffle start about an hour and 40 minutes ago, and I couldn't ping you the moment the raffle opened. It was 3:30 in the morning for me, so I was already asleep. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the raffle. I could make easy profit off of this scroll by just waiting a few months to sell it, but I want to give primarily newbies an opportunity to get their hands on something expensive. I hope you guys enjoy the raffle. Also, I'll make the layout of the main posts look more nice later, most likely over the weekend. GLHF! XD
@Lightshadow101 @Lykos @Alanon @kyrin18 @Unenchanted @Keaster329 @LightningShatter @biochemist @UlvDakota @Keriae @colali @Dask @Katemere @TigerLily @Leafeaon @tahwarts @Zaelium @EclipseWeaver

Hey guys! The raffle start about an hour and 40 minutes ago, and I couldn't ping you the moment the raffle opened. It was 3:30 in the morning for me, so I was already asleep. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the raffle. I could make easy profit off of this scroll by just waiting a few months to sell it, but I want to give primarily newbies an opportunity to get their hands on something expensive. I hope you guys enjoy the raffle. Also, I'll make the layout of the main posts look more nice later, most likely over the weekend. GLHF! XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18