Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Grand Opening [Closed] Winners Announced
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@AtlantisFlewAway Oo this looks awesome! Please enter me (:
@AtlantisFlewAway Oo this looks awesome! Please enter me (:
@atlantisflewaway
Can i emter?
@atlantisflewaway
Can i emter?
I'd love to enter too :)
I'd love to enter too :)
ex5BGkW.png
I'd love to enter too!
I'd love to enter too!
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.pngRun, Run Like The Wind!tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
@AtlantisFlewAway I'd love to enter!!
@AtlantisFlewAway I'd love to enter!!
firevs1.png She/her
+3 fr time
Lore lair/Fun lair
Fire Mama for the win
Alright - raffle ended at midnight!
I am drawing winners - they will be announced very shortly!
Alright - raffle ended at midnight!
I am drawing winners - they will be announced very shortly!
afasig_by_kiwicide-dcp7koi.png
[center][size=5][color=indigo][b]The Winners Are....[b][/size][/color] Westsparrow, StormDragon21, buythestars, IceWolfz159, Natsumereikosan [b][size=3][color=red]First Place:[/b][/size][/color] Congratulations to @Westsparrow for winning first place! - A free baby, of your choice, from any of our breeding pairs! (This includes any current babies or an exclusively bred one from any of our breeding pairs) - 50% off voucher for any future hatchling that you buy from our shop! (Does stack with other discounts, those of which can be found on our hatchery thread) - 30 Gems [b][size=3][color=orange]Second Place:[/b][/size][/color] Congratulations to @StormDragon21 for winning second place! - A free baby, of your choice, from any of our breeding pairs! (This includes any current babies or an exclusively bred one from any of our breeding pairs) - 20 Gems [b][size=3][color=yellow]Third Place:[/b][/size][/color] Congratulations to @buythestars for winning third place! - A free baby, of your choice, from any of our breeding pairs! (This includes any current babies or an exclusively bred one from any of our breeding pairs) - 15 Gems [b][size=3][color=green]Fourth Place:[/b][/size][/color] Congratulations to @IceWolfz159 for winning fourth place! - A free baby from any of the ones [u]currently[/u] available on our hatchery page. You may also choose to wait for a baby from one of the pairs [u]currently[/u] nesting, any of the dragons after Magnus in my lair, or any of the dragons after Eclipse in @Lovelywillow's lair. - 10 Gems [b][size=3][color=blue]Fifth Place:[/b][/size][/color] Congratulations to @Natsumereikosan for winning fifth place! - A free baby from any of the ones [u]currently[/u] available on our hatchery page. You may also choose to wait for a baby from one of the pairs [u]currently[/u] nesting, any of the dragons after Magnus in my lair, or any of the dragons after Eclipse in @Lovelywillow's lair. - 5 Gems [b][size=3]To The Winners...[/b][/size] I will message you shortly with the gems that you have won. Feel free to post here, our hatchery page, or PM me notifying what dragon that you would like, or what pair that you would like to receive a baby from! [b][size=4]Thank you to EVERYONE that participated![/size] We may be running more giveaways like this in the future. My sister is currently running an exalt giveaway, which can be found on our hatchery by clicking the post in my signature. Read the rules under "LovelyWillow's Den" to find out to win this cutie: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38744450] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387445/38744450_350.png[/img] [/url] It ends tonight on 2/1.
The Winners Are....
Westsparrow, StormDragon21, buythestars, IceWolfz159, Natsumereikosan

First Place:
Congratulations to @Westsparrow for winning first place!

- A free baby, of your choice, from any of our breeding pairs!
(This includes any current babies or an exclusively bred one from any of our breeding pairs)
- 50% off voucher for any future hatchling that you buy from our shop!
(Does stack with other discounts, those of which can be found on our hatchery thread)
- 30 Gems

Second Place:
Congratulations to @StormDragon21 for winning second place!

(This includes any current babies or an exclusively bred one from any of our breeding pairs)
- 20 Gems

Third Place:
Congratulations to @buythestars for winning third place!

- 15 Gems

Fourth Place:
Congratulations to @IceWolfz159 for winning fourth place!

- A free baby from any of the ones currently available on our hatchery page. You may also choose to wait for a baby from one of the pairs currently nesting, any of the dragons after Magnus in my lair, or any of the dragons after Eclipse in @Lovelywillow's lair.
- 10 Gems

Fifth Place:
Congratulations to @Natsumereikosan for winning fifth place!

- A free baby from any of the ones currently available on our hatchery page. You may also choose to wait for a baby from one of the pairs currently nesting, any of the dragons after Magnus in my lair, or any of the dragons after Eclipse in @Lovelywillow's lair.
- 5 Gems

To The Winners...
I will message you shortly with the gems that you have won.
Feel free to post here, our hatchery page, or PM me notifying what dragon that you would like, or what pair that you would like to receive a baby from!

Thank you to EVERYONE that participated!
We may be running more giveaways like this in the future.

My sister is currently running an exalt giveaway, which can be found on our hatchery by clicking the post in my signature. Read the rules under "LovelyWillow's Den" to find out to win this cutie:

38744450_350.png

It ends tonight on 2/1.

@atlantisflewaway

Thanks so much <3 could I have the abyss crystal/abyssglimmer/abyss bee female imp if she's still available? :)
@atlantisflewaway

Thanks so much <3 could I have the abyss crystal/abyssglimmer/abyss bee female imp if she's still available? :)
giphy.gif
@Natsumereikosan

You are very welcome! I'll send her over now. n.n
@Natsumereikosan

You are very welcome! I'll send her over now. n.n
@Westsparrow @StormDragon21 @buythestars @IceWolfz159 @Natsumereikosan

Congratulations to the winners and everyone who participated. x3
@Westsparrow @StormDragon21 @buythestars @IceWolfz159 @Natsumereikosan

Congratulations to the winners and everyone who participated. x3
AO6x9Go.gif
aC86tUH.png tyEuRXe.png OPFWPxg.png Syf535Y.png TkuqFdJ.png 47OyeGK.png fP0089X.png WCFgDwA.pngmlHpBMC.png o6n8ZXM.png R1dejfm.png YMPbu9R.png
AO6x9Go.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11