Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Alex's Free Familiars - Opening Soon!
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 126 127
@ShadowLessHC98 I've added you to the pinglist and gotten your order. Thank you!

@peculiardom Hello! For future reference, the limit is 3 familiars, but one on your list, the Workshop Monitor, was taken in the post above you, so everything works out fine in this case. Thank you very much!

@s3r3n3y4ng Hi there! The Enamored Swan has already been taken, unfortunately. Would you like to replace it with another? Also, as a quick note, I've put you down for the Abyss Striker as the random you do not have yet. Thank you!

If I have not replied to your order directly, then there were no issues with it and it has been properly noted. Thank you all! :D
@ShadowLessHC98 I've added you to the pinglist and gotten your order. Thank you!

@peculiardom Hello! For future reference, the limit is 3 familiars, but one on your list, the Workshop Monitor, was taken in the post above you, so everything works out fine in this case. Thank you very much!

@s3r3n3y4ng Hi there! The Enamored Swan has already been taken, unfortunately. Would you like to replace it with another? Also, as a quick note, I've put you down for the Abyss Striker as the random you do not have yet. Thank you!

If I have not replied to your order directly, then there were no issues with it and it has been properly noted. Thank you all! :D
2Pdf9a6.png bes tw3ffNX.png

beeeees
bee
bees

alexei
she/her/his
i like portal a normal amount
helloo
@AlexArmidia24
I'll take another random fam that I don't have!
@AlexArmidia24
I'll take another random fam that I don't have!
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
@s3r3n3y4ng Ok, I've put you down for the Salve Kamaitachi also. Thank you!
@s3r3n3y4ng Ok, I've put you down for the Salve Kamaitachi also. Thank you!

beeeees
bee
bees

alexei
she/her/his
helloo
@AlexArmidia24 - Please pinglist me! May I have [item=Hydra Scorpion][item=Skittering Megashrimp][item=Grasslands Trunker]
@AlexArmidia24 - Please pinglist me!

May I have
Hydra Scorpion Skittering Megashrimp Grasslands Trunker
Alex's Creepy Cookout Raffle
Morpheon Gach'adopt

FR+9 · They
28 y.o.

Shadom Bakery
@AlexArmidia24 - Add me to pinglist too [emoji=gust size=1] Any 4 familiars please :' Im newbie and there is only one in my bestiary [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you for doing this
@AlexArmidia24 - Add me to pinglist too

Any 4 familiars please :'
Im newbie and there is only one in my bestiary

Thank you for doing this
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
My wishlist is Here
@AlexArmidia24 Hello! I'm a newbie here, so I'm glad about all the help I can get. If possible, I'd like the following familiars: [item=Iron Golem] [item=Hulking Greatowl] [item=Fiendcat] [item=Apatite Fisher] Thank you so much!
@AlexArmidia24

Hello! I'm a newbie here, so I'm glad about all the help I can get.
If possible, I'd like the following familiars:

Iron Golem Hulking Greatowl Fiendcat Apatite Fisher

Thank you so much!
Woah! Sorry guys! Didn't mean to disappear for so long! Life has been absolutely crazy.

I'll be getting the orders above shortly. Thank you for your patience!
Woah! Sorry guys! Didn't mean to disappear for so long! Life has been absolutely crazy.

I'll be getting the orders above shortly. Thank you for your patience!

beeeees
bee
bees

alexei
she/her/his
helloo
Can I have a Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse? @AlexArmidia24
Can I have a Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse? @AlexArmidia24
ytkEBod.png H0t7Ypl.png bYt72YT.png Vs2WmBF.png 2VtxnMX.png 9m37Wsq.png fNULGn0.png
Hello could I get a sunrise troodo, a firebelly weaver, and a iron golem please! @AlexArmidia24
Hello could I get a sunrise troodo, a firebelly weaver, and a iron golem please! @AlexArmidia24
tn0RSo5.png
06xk8gV.png
nv4LFb6.png
Xub4k1J.png
47OyeGK.png
@AlexArmidia24 Hi, thank you for doing this! Could I please have [item= killer keyboard] [item= dirge fiddlefiend] [item= overwatered seedling]
@AlexArmidia24 Hi, thank you for doing this! Could I please have
Killer Keyboard Dirge Fiddlefiend Overwatered Seedling
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 126 127