Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quitting: Everything Available
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@firebirdmedic

Did you miss my post?
@firebirdmedic

Did you miss my post?
Mg9qSuP.gif
@FirebirdMedic

Any food?
@FirebirdMedic

Any food?
[quote name="Skylurk" date=2018-01-01 18:22:47] @FirebirdMedic Aw I asked for the fae before @Silverpelt60 and she got it. No worries, and Happy New Year guys! =) [/quote] @Skylurk the Midnight/Red/Coal Fae? she actually went to Calib from the second page! I'm sorry! Happy New Year!
Skylurk wrote on 2018-01-01:
@FirebirdMedic

Aw I asked for the fae before @Silverpelt60 and she got it. No worries, and Happy New Year guys! =)
@Skylurk
the Midnight/Red/Coal Fae?
she actually went to Calib from the second page!
I'm sorry!
Happy New Year!
@FirebirdMedic (edit) ah sorry didn't see that you already had a list of what you had ^.^" could I please have the ghost flame wing ribbons (or the cloak if the ribbons are taken) and any one of the humanoid-looking familiars please? If its possible I would also love to have the lightning emblem, since I'm collecting those. thank you!
@FirebirdMedic (edit) ah sorry didn't see that you already had a list of what you had ^.^" could I please have the ghost flame wing ribbons (or the cloak if the ribbons are taken) and any one of the humanoid-looking familiars please? If its possible I would also love to have the lightning emblem, since I'm collecting those. thank you!
Hatchery.png
can i just have some random familliars and aparrel @firebirdmedic im looking for more random clothing but i dont know what to pick
can i just have some random familliars and aparrel @firebirdmedic im looking for more random clothing but i dont know what to pick
My really cheap art shop:http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2357953/1
naruto_20090513_1228451927.gif heart___usa_by_uppun.gif
[img]https[/img]
[quote name="addictioneu" date=2018-01-01 18:26:49] @firebirdmedic i asked about the pink bows are they taken? [/quote] @addictioneu yes! they're in a pending trade rn
addictioneu wrote on 2018-01-01:
@firebirdmedic i asked about the pink bows are they taken?
@addictioneu
yes! they're in a pending trade rn
@firebirdmedic Ah Thanks anyways! :)
@firebirdmedic Ah Thanks anyways! :)
aalM6Vi.pngy6XxQZA.png
@FirebirdMedic

That's the mirror derg that caleb got and silverpelt got the fae. Her post is after mine. It's totally alright though!!! So nice of you to do this! Happy New Year once again! =)
@FirebirdMedic

That's the mirror derg that caleb got and silverpelt got the fae. Her post is after mine. It's totally alright though!!! So nice of you to do this! Happy New Year once again! =)
T3u4zFz.png
[quote name="Lewana" date=2018-01-01 18:28:21] @FirebirdMedic Any food? [/quote] @Lewana no food :( [quote name="StormDragon21" date=2018-01-01 18:27:54] @firebirdmedic Did you miss my post? [/quote] @StormDragon21 From the first page? I don't have any sprites
Lewana wrote on 2018-01-01:
@FirebirdMedic

Any food?

@Lewana
no food :(
StormDragon21 wrote on 2018-01-01:
@firebirdmedic

Did you miss my post?

@StormDragon21
From the first page?
I don't have any sprites
@firebirdmedic could i get the necklaces that haven't been claimed yet i don't know what they're called i'm new :( and maybe the bone crowns if available. THANK YOU
@firebirdmedic could i get the necklaces that haven't been claimed yet i don't know what they're called i'm new :( and maybe the bone crowns if available. THANK YOU
aalM6Vi.pngy6XxQZA.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15