Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Randon Raffle: New Year
1 2 3 4
@Juxta13

5 then 4 please!
@Juxta13

5 then 4 please!
Please click my lovely dragons :3
GHQ92.gifVAcXN.gifdJkB6.gifrivtL.gif
1, 3
thank you <3

I'd love to start anew with some people who didn't agree with me and to do all of my schoolwork
1, 3
thank you <3

I'd love to start anew with some people who didn't agree with me and to do all of my schoolwork
w8o0xW1.png
I really want to cut out soda from my diet this year. And I'd like 1, 2, and 3!
I really want to cut out soda from my diet this year. And I'd like 1, 2, and 3!
q4FFdfs.png
I would like to improve my study habits and grades during the new year.
5, then 4, then 3
I would like to improve my study habits and grades during the new year.
5, then 4, then 3
Wow! Those are some nice dragons!
Uh... There are a lot of things I should do in the new year - eat better, exercise more. What I really want to do is get a coli team up and running!

1 then 3 then 2 please
Thanks for including me in the ping list.
Wow! Those are some nice dragons!
Uh... There are a lot of things I should do in the new year - eat better, exercise more. What I really want to do is get a coli team up and running!

1 then 3 then 2 please
Thanks for including me in the ping list.
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
i'd like 1 then 4. for the new years im going to work on improving my digital art skills and stop putting things off
i'd like 1 then 4. for the new years im going to work on improving my digital art skills and stop putting things off
Ooh! One thing I'd like to do for this new year would be to focus on making myself a better person overall :D

Preference: 5 then 1 then 3
Ooh! One thing I'd like to do for this new year would be to focus on making myself a better person overall :D

Preference: 5 then 1 then 3
8x1X.gif

hatchery is open/closed
1 5 3
Sorry to be so banal, but weight loss.
1 5 3
Sorry to be so banal, but weight loss.
...and for the new year, I will try to pay more attention to spelling, so I don't end up hosting any more RandoN Raffles!

Welcome to 2018!! - We have our winners!
Many thanks to @HoneyBlossom for the pretty dragons and her help hosting this one.
She will be sending the prizes along later today.

First, preferring prize packet 1: Gelerox and a blue feast...
2u6iubq.jpg

Second, preferring prize package 5: the unnamed pearlcatcher with a pretty pearly trinket and some tasty pearl-makers...
34ec8t3.jpg

Third, getting their second choice of prize package 3: the unnamed snapper and a purple petal feast...
jkw375.jpg

Fourth, receiving their third choice of package 2: Brisha and the berry feast...
i3z91x.jpg

Fifth, for their second choice of package 4: the unnamed imperial with a pretty gold trinket and some golden food...
28rd4le.jpg

Thanks to everyone for participating and have a fantastic new year!

@SilverQuark @Astrobrat @FireHeartSong @Deenasaur @FrozenLake @minted @oneinonethousand @capmoon @StormDragon21 @lycanthralie @Nikorion @QueenAlchemy @WeSpeakInTeeth @Martinique @aurora1o3 @ThreeLeggedBike @Shleedelie @Firefirebert @Rt19 @Avarr @Dr3amCatcher2000 @Tigerfase @Herja @PetitePivoine @SilentRiver @ValiceAr @scitch @Kvon
...and for the new year, I will try to pay more attention to spelling, so I don't end up hosting any more RandoN Raffles!

Welcome to 2018!! - We have our winners!
Many thanks to @HoneyBlossom for the pretty dragons and her help hosting this one.
She will be sending the prizes along later today.

First, preferring prize packet 1: Gelerox and a blue feast...
2u6iubq.jpg

Second, preferring prize package 5: the unnamed pearlcatcher with a pretty pearly trinket and some tasty pearl-makers...
34ec8t3.jpg

Third, getting their second choice of prize package 3: the unnamed snapper and a purple petal feast...
jkw375.jpg

Fourth, receiving their third choice of package 2: Brisha and the berry feast...
i3z91x.jpg

Fifth, for their second choice of package 4: the unnamed imperial with a pretty gold trinket and some golden food...
28rd4le.jpg

Thanks to everyone for participating and have a fantastic new year!

@SilverQuark @Astrobrat @FireHeartSong @Deenasaur @FrozenLake @minted @oneinonethousand @capmoon @StormDragon21 @lycanthralie @Nikorion @QueenAlchemy @WeSpeakInTeeth @Martinique @aurora1o3 @ThreeLeggedBike @Shleedelie @Firefirebert @Rt19 @Avarr @Dr3amCatcher2000 @Tigerfase @Herja @PetitePivoine @SilentRiver @ValiceAr @scitch @Kvon
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
Thank you for doing this raffle :)

Happy new year to all!
Thank you for doing this raffle :)

Happy new year to all!
1 2 3 4