Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LDOM] LvE OOF Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 116 117
@leghorse @gerivl @dianamoon @joylayne @jaigalaar @polarstriker @newyorkie @famion @cherrytrees @88V @arcyn @snowkitsu @yagine @annathequeen @cosmicsummer @kurifurinkan @sisterofwar @zog @jazilee @chrisondra @windows8 @butcherbaby

@addmon @balthy @bluedragon @cerf @corvinus @ideunatty @loviare @omiki @sky09 @snivy88 @spinaria @tserin @victorylt @xairathan

Drawing for the Bonus Round of the OOF raffle for Light vs Earth will be at approximately 11am FRT today!
@leghorse @gerivl @dianamoon @joylayne @jaigalaar @polarstriker @newyorkie @famion @cherrytrees @88V @arcyn @snowkitsu @yagine @annathequeen @cosmicsummer @kurifurinkan @sisterofwar @zog @jazilee @chrisondra @windows8 @butcherbaby

@addmon @balthy @bluedragon @cerf @corvinus @ideunatty @loviare @omiki @sky09 @snivy88 @spinaria @tserin @victorylt @xairathan

Drawing for the Bonus Round of the OOF raffle for Light vs Earth will be at approximately 11am FRT today!
oMAEOf6.gif
tumblr_og9bqr8aOp1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
7lk4Uj3.png Harvest Floracat
floracat count: 91
7OBcTtn.png
@Isti Cool ping me for everything please!!
@Isti Cool ping me for everything please!!
Awww yeah, here we go!
Awww yeah, here we go!
@moljn

Ah sorry, but I believe that would be unfair towards other participators with lost tickets ;;

I was instruckted to just write them down on the last day sheet (as I had an access to that one), if you want them moved to the correct day I believe it would be best to contact raffle organisers!
@moljn

Ah sorry, but I believe that would be unfair towards other participators with lost tickets ;;

I was instruckted to just write them down on the last day sheet (as I had an access to that one), if you want them moved to the correct day I believe it would be best to contact raffle organisers!
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@widmo

I think you misunderstood me? But never mind. Good luck to everyone.
@widmo

I think you misunderstood me? But never mind. Good luck to everyone.
@isti

ping me for each drawing please! I like the suspense~~
@isti

ping me for each drawing please! I like the suspense~~
5VAXjaj.pngFFpBIKI.pngjKoaviz.png
[quote=Raffle Drawing Pinglist][size=1]@leghorse @gerivl @dianamoon @joylayne @jaigalaar @polarstriker @newyorkie @famion @cherrytrees @88V @arcyn @snowkitsu @yagine @annathequeen @cosmicsummer @kurifurinkan @sisterofwar @zog @jazilee @chrisondra @windows8 @butcherbaby @phooka[/size][/quote] [quote=Bonus Round Entrants][size=1]@addmon @balthy @bluedragon @cerf @corvinus @ideunatty @loviare @omiki @sky09 @snivy88 @spinaria @tserin @victorylt @xairathan[/size][/quote] We're slightly behind schedule (that's my fault, my tandoori chicken was spicier than anticipated) but we will be drawing the Bonus Round in a [b]live drawing[/b] at noon FRT on @shikoire's [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL8p7Us5eFo&feature=youtu.be]YouTube channel[/url]. Join us there in twenty minutes for the results!

We're slightly behind schedule (that's my fault, my tandoori chicken was spicier than anticipated) but we will be drawing the Bonus Round in a live drawing at noon FRT on @shikoire's YouTube channel. Join us there in twenty minutes for the results!
oMAEOf6.gif
tumblr_og9bqr8aOp1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
7lk4Uj3.png Harvest Floracat
floracat count: 91
7OBcTtn.png
@isti you can’t just ping me like this ;A; I’m sending you the bill for my cardiac arrest

I’m on mobile so I unfortunately can’t attend but good luck to everyone!
@isti you can’t just ping me like this ;A; I’m sending you the bill for my cardiac arrest

I’m on mobile so I unfortunately can’t attend but good luck to everyone!
vnfnSuk.gif
Curse the spicy chicken
Curse the spicy chicken

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
@isti

Can I get a ping each round? I have little faith in my luck for the bonus round XD
@isti

Can I get a ping each round? I have little faith in my luck for the bonus round XD
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 116 117