Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons to Good Homes
1 2
Hello Ladies, Gentlemen, and Non-binary people of Flight Rising! I just came back after a year and a half (possibly more) away and hatched all the eggs that'd just been sitting in my nests. I sold some but hung on to more that I thought where rather pretty and didn't want to sell just to have them end up being exalted. There's also some of my older dragons that I would like to see go to good homes. All but one of the hatchlings are unnamed, as I'd originally intended to keep her but changed my mind. You're free to change the names of the dragons that are named but I can't provide renaming scrolls. Also you're not allowed to take these dragons just to exalt or sell. If you no longer want them I'd prefer you to find them another home. Clicking on the dragon's "name" will take you to the dragon's page, all the hatchlings also have images of what they'll look like as adults in description to save you a trip to the Scrying Workshop. While I do want these dragons gone there is a limit of one per person simply to give people a chance to get one. Finally, Hatchling letters are appreciated but in no way required. Hatchlings: 3.) [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=134213&did=37779497]Unnamed[/url][/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=72&bodygene=5&breed=14&element=2&gender=1&tert=74&tertgene=5&winggene=3&wings=59&auth=61232d0736e44d6c4b7a05a01f814504a4a483a1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Adults: 1.) [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=134213&tab=dragon&did=8778201]Phobetor[/url][/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=3&breed=7&element=2&gender=0&tert=25&tertgene=0&winggene=4&wings=29&auth=b2dfcd8d1d1e61defe5c9609a66a22c508b12aa0&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Hello Ladies, Gentlemen, and Non-binary people of Flight Rising! I just came back after a year and a half (possibly more) away and hatched all the eggs that'd just been sitting in my nests. I sold some but hung on to more that I thought where rather pretty and didn't want to sell just to have them end up being exalted. There's also some of my older dragons that I would like to see go to good homes.

All but one of the hatchlings are unnamed, as I'd originally intended to keep her but changed my mind. You're free to change the names of the dragons that are named but I can't provide renaming scrolls.

Also you're not allowed to take these dragons just to exalt or sell. If you no longer want them I'd prefer you to find them another home.

Clicking on the dragon's "name" will take you to the dragon's page, all the hatchlings also have images of what they'll look like as adults in description to save you a trip to the Scrying Workshop.

While I do want these dragons gone there is a limit of one per person simply to give people a chance to get one.

Finally, Hatchling letters are appreciated but in no way required.

Hatchlings:

3.) Unnamed

dragon?age=0&body=72&bodygene=5&breed=14&element=2&gender=1&tert=74&tertgene=5&winggene=3&wings=59&auth=61232d0736e44d6c4b7a05a01f814504a4a483a1&dummyext=prev.png

Adults:

1.) Phobetor

dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=3&breed=7&element=2&gender=0&tert=25&tertgene=0&winggene=4&wings=29&auth=b2dfcd8d1d1e61defe5c9609a66a22c508b12aa0&dummyext=prev.png
sEBxtxA.png takfb5.png yUJyALg.png
{Bump}
{Bump}
@thecarrionking May I have #2?
@thecarrionking May I have #2?
2eggs_by_javen-d6dddpn.gif she/her/hers - House of Bellflower - EST 2eggs_by_javen-d6dddpn.gif
@TheCarrionKing

Could I get spelltide? Unless thats what the person above me got.
@TheCarrionKing

Could I get spelltide? Unless thats what the person above me got.
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
@kittyofthesea808 - apparently you and i have very similar tastes after all haha i was going to ask for her.
@kittyofthesea808 - apparently you and i have very similar tastes after all haha i was going to ask for her.
jpq0y2I.png
@thecarrionking may i have the imperial under #1?
@thecarrionking may i have the imperial under #1?
tumblr_pz0yoyYJRB1ujxravo2_r1_500.png
@Copierthief

Isn't that nice to know? If you really want her I'll let you take her.
@Copierthief

Isn't that nice to know? If you really want her I'll let you take her.
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
@Secretivewolfe Ok I sent her.

@Faerygrrrl Just to be clear you wanted the unnamed hatchling correct?

@Kittyofthesea808 & @Copierthief Ok, so which of you wants her? Unless Faerygrrrl was asking for her. I also still have her parents, and planned to breed them again, so whoever doesn't get her I could let know if I get a similar dragon.
@Secretivewolfe Ok I sent her.

@Faerygrrrl Just to be clear you wanted the unnamed hatchling correct?

@Kittyofthesea808 & @Copierthief Ok, so which of you wants her? Unless Faerygrrrl was asking for her. I also still have her parents, and planned to breed them again, so whoever doesn't get her I could let know if I get a similar dragon.
@TheCarrionKing

could i have the unamed nocturne
@TheCarrionKing

could i have the unamed nocturne
@thecarrionking yes :)
@thecarrionking yes :)
2eggs_by_javen-d6dddpn.gif she/her/hers - House of Bellflower - EST 2eggs_by_javen-d6dddpn.gif
1 2