Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DONE]Old holiday skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@GamingAndChill
May I please enter for the Chestnut Tail Feathers?
@GamingAndChill
May I please enter for the Chestnut Tail Feathers?
0gldo0m.png
@Toxical sorry this is a late reply but yes you may enter for the Chestnut Tail Feathers!
@Toxical sorry this is a late reply but yes you may enter for the Chestnut Tail Feathers!
UPDATE: I HAVE NOW ADDED A NEW SKIN FOR THE RAFFLE. IT IS THE ROCK FORMATION SKIN FOR FEMALE IMPS!
UPDATE: I HAVE NOW ADDED A NEW SKIN FOR THE RAFFLE. IT IS THE ROCK FORMATION SKIN FOR FEMALE IMPS!
U saying December welcome week or November when this was posted?

If it’s december I’ll sign up for the rock formation skin and glowing red clawtips. What do I get if I recruited another newbie friend here?
U saying December welcome week or November when this was posted?

If it’s december I’ll sign up for the rock formation skin and glowing red clawtips. What do I get if I recruited another newbie friend here?
Help I’m such hamiltrash
@MusicalLice just this December one (I updated it) and yeah you may enter for those two things and only those two! If you recruit a friend you both earn a free food item that is at least 4 food points! And you may request which category the food item is (seafood, insect, plant, meat)
@MusicalLice just this December one (I updated it) and yeah you may enter for those two things and only those two! If you recruit a friend you both earn a free food item that is at least 4 food points! And you may request which category the food item is (seafood, insect, plant, meat)
Bump
Bump
I’ll do the scarf and the ridgeback female skin
I’ll do the scarf and the ridgeback female skin
Julia. She/her/hers. LGBTQ+ Ally. 19. FR+3.
@Glasshopper no problemo
@Glasshopper no problemo
Bump and good luck for your raffle!
Bump and good luck for your raffle!
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
@DafishOmega @GraceKat99 @MythicalCookie @StormDragon21@MarinaQuakenbush @MusicalLice All right guys! You may have recalled signing up for the glowing red clawtips raffle. Now that all slots are filled, I will roll the dice... DRUMROLL PLEASE!

The winner is..... @MusicalLice ! You have 24 hours to claim your prize (just respond on this thread and tell me "I claim my prize" and it will be sent to you!). If you changed your mind and choose to give up your prize for someone else, i will roll the dice again.

Thank you so much guys for participating! I hope you participate in one of my future raffles that will be held after this one.
@DafishOmega @GraceKat99 @MythicalCookie @StormDragon21@MarinaQuakenbush @MusicalLice All right guys! You may have recalled signing up for the glowing red clawtips raffle. Now that all slots are filled, I will roll the dice... DRUMROLL PLEASE!

The winner is..... @MusicalLice ! You have 24 hours to claim your prize (just respond on this thread and tell me "I claim my prize" and it will be sent to you!). If you changed your mind and choose to give up your prize for someone else, i will roll the dice again.

Thank you so much guys for participating! I hope you participate in one of my future raffles that will be held after this one.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11