Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Done]
1 2 3 4
hi @sesei ! Could I test my luck with the Light Wooden Door please? Thanks so much!!
hi @sesei ! Could I test my luck with the Light Wooden Door please? Thanks so much!!
txa43GE.jpg
@Sesei

Woah what a nice idea for a Giveaway! :D

I'm gonna pick the Clockwork Door! Let's see what's behind it!
@Sesei

Woah what a nice idea for a Giveaway! :D

I'm gonna pick the Clockwork Door! Let's see what's behind it!
@ornange You throw open the door in an excited fashion, ready to greet maybe some equally colourful visage beyond it! But at first glance, there seems to be nothing. Literally nothing. You don't think there is even a room or a space beyond the door, it just seems to open into... nothing. Strange. You try to step through, and suddenly you seem to be standing on nothing. Thank god you can not see any kind of a depths underneath your feet either. You wander further in, checking time to time over your shoulder if the door is still there behind you. Suddenly you see some kind of a bundle in the distance. Excited to finally find something, you hurry over and pick it up. Oh god, it looks like an especially ill-fitting Christmas present from someone's grandma! [item=Wondrous Sweater] Disappointed in your luck, you turn to walk back to the door. Darn, and the door looked so promising too! As you get closer to the exit though, you are suddenly filled with strange... inspiration? Creativity? It is hard to really put it in words! But you can suddenly feel a connection to a dragon somewhere far away, not yet here but... close. Very close. You hurry out of the door. [i][Congratulations! Instead of a dragon picked in advance by me, you get to pick your dragon yourself! Head on over [u][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?treasure_min=1&treasure_max=20000&currency=0&d_rtb=1&collapse=1][b]here[/b][/url][/u] and choose yourself a dragon! I'll buy it for you. If you don't mind waiting for it to grow older rather than be ready to breed right away, you can choose any dragon from the auction house that costs maximum 20,000 treasure. Send me a link in this thread or through a private message about which dragon you would like me to buy.][/i]
@ornange

You throw open the door in an excited fashion, ready to greet maybe some equally colourful visage beyond it! But at first glance, there seems to be nothing. Literally nothing. You don't think there is even a room or a space beyond the door, it just seems to open into... nothing. Strange. You try to step through, and suddenly you seem to be standing on nothing. Thank god you can not see any kind of a depths underneath your feet either. You wander further in, checking time to time over your shoulder if the door is still there behind you. Suddenly you see some kind of a bundle in the distance. Excited to finally find something, you hurry over and pick it up. Oh god, it looks like an especially ill-fitting Christmas present from someone's grandma!

Wondrous Sweater

Disappointed in your luck, you turn to walk back to the door. Darn, and the door looked so promising too! As you get closer to the exit though, you are suddenly filled with strange... inspiration? Creativity? It is hard to really put it in words! But you can suddenly feel a connection to a dragon somewhere far away, not yet here but... close. Very close. You hurry out of the door.

[Congratulations! Instead of a dragon picked in advance by me, you get to pick your dragon yourself! Head on over here and choose yourself a dragon! I'll buy it for you. If you don't mind waiting for it to grow older rather than be ready to breed right away, you can choose any dragon from the auction house that costs maximum 20,000 treasure. Send me a link in this thread or through a private message about which dragon you would like me to buy.]
kqXHr7Y.png
@venassir

I'm afraid the Light Wooden Door is already claimed!
@venassir

I'm afraid the Light Wooden Door is already claimed!
kqXHr7Y.png
@Sesei could I please open the door clad in silks if its still available?
@Sesei could I please open the door clad in silks if its still available?
@sesei is the Ornament Door available?
Edit: darn, I think there aren't any doors available left
@sesei is the Ornament Door available?
Edit: darn, I think there aren't any doors available left
txa43GE.jpg
@VixenGrotto Opening the door proves to be quite an arduous task, but as soon as the vines start snapping into pieces, you know you've got it. It seems like the vines have filled the entrance behind the door too, and you get to work with chopping and snapping them out of the way. When you finally get a glimpse inside, you are sweating profusely. You can feel the moist warmth emanating from inside, which looks like some more vines, moss and leaves. You spot a Snapper, entangled in the vines. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35897980] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358980/35897980_350.png[/img] [/url] Despite his impressive size, the vines seem to have caught him in a death grip of sorts. You hurry over and start ripping the vines from around his limbs and neck. The Snapper opens his eyes, and you sigh in relief. He seems weak, and there are still some vines clinging onto him, but you think you can help him out of here. [skin=14682] As you make your way out of the door, you can see the vines slowly creeping to fill the gaps you've made.
@VixenGrotto

Opening the door proves to be quite an arduous task, but as soon as the vines start snapping into pieces, you know you've got it. It seems like the vines have filled the entrance behind the door too, and you get to work with chopping and snapping them out of the way. When you finally get a glimpse inside, you are sweating profusely. You can feel the moist warmth emanating from inside, which looks like some more vines, moss and leaves. You spot a Snapper, entangled in the vines.

35897980_350.png

Despite his impressive size, the vines seem to have caught him in a death grip of sorts. You hurry over and start ripping the vines from around his limbs and neck. The Snapper opens his eyes, and you sigh in relief. He seems weak, and there are still some vines clinging onto him, but you think you can help him out of here.

As you make your way out of the door, you can see the vines slowly creeping to fill the gaps you've made.
kqXHr7Y.png
@venassir

...I'll throw in a Secret Door for you last ;)
@venassir

...I'll throw in a Secret Door for you last ;)
kqXHr7Y.png
@Sesei awww thanks so much!
@Sesei awww thanks so much!
txa43GE.jpg
@Nutella1214 With a sure stride and a smile on your lips, you push the door open in an effortless fashion. As it opens, you hear the sound of a wind chime. Beyond the door is a small garden with a pond in the middle of it. How peaceful! Right on top of the door, where you pushed it to, is a colourful wind chime. You wander inside the garden, taking in deep breaths of the nice cool air. You spot some koi fish in the pond, and kneel over to take a closer look. Reflected next to your own reflection in the water is a Bogsneak. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35990307] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359904/35990307_350.png[/img] [/url] A Bogsneak in impressive armour. [item=Crane's Helmet] [item=Crane's Breastplate] [item=Crane's Arm Guards] You look into each others' eyes through the surface of the pond, until the splash of a koi fish breaks the stillness of the water. You are taken aback and laugh together cheerily. What a fateful meeting! You walk outside together, beaming at each other happily.
@Nutella1214

With a sure stride and a smile on your lips, you push the door open in an effortless fashion. As it opens, you hear the sound of a wind chime. Beyond the door is a small garden with a pond in the middle of it. How peaceful! Right on top of the door, where you pushed it to, is a colourful wind chime. You wander inside the garden, taking in deep breaths of the nice cool air. You spot some koi fish in the pond, and kneel over to take a closer look. Reflected next to your own reflection in the water is a Bogsneak.

35990307_350.png

A Bogsneak in impressive armour.

Crane's Helmet Crane's Breastplate Crane's Arm Guards

You look into each others' eyes through the surface of the pond, until the splash of a koi fish breaks the stillness of the water. You are taken aback and laugh together cheerily. What a fateful meeting! You walk outside together, beaming at each other happily.
kqXHr7Y.png
1 2 3 4