Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed! Drawing Done!!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
How do I join? @16Kevin16
How do I join? @16Kevin16
[quote name=@DrBunny" date=2017-11-12 16:53:54] How do I join? @16kevin16 [/quote] All you had to do was comment. You're in! :D edit: I'll send your bonus momentarily.
@DrBunny" wrote on 2017-11-12:
How do I join? @16kevin16

All you had to do was comment. You're in! :D

edit: I'll send your bonus momentarily.
Remember kids: Don't forget to always suck your water. xD
[quote name="16Kevin16" date=2017-11-12 16:55:34] [quote name=@DrBunny" date=2017-11-12 16:53:54] How do I join? @16kevin16 [/quote] All you had to was comment. You're in! :D [/quote] Awesome! :D
16Kevin16 wrote on 2017-11-12:
@DrBunny" wrote on 2017-11-12:
How do I join? @16kevin16

All you had to was comment. You're in! :D
Awesome! :D
HIIII!!!!!!!!!! I joined today and could not be happier, just I seem to keep running out of lair space lol :) Thanks for running this!!!!!!!!!!!!
HIIII!!!!!!!!!! I joined today and could not be happier, just I seem to keep running out of lair space lol :) Thanks for running this!!!!!!!!!!!!
@walkera

You're so welcome!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

edit: You joined the Water Flight?!?!?!?!?! AWESOME!!!
@walkera

You're so welcome!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

edit: You joined the Water Flight?!?!?!?!?! AWESOME!!!
Hi I'd like to enter, I just joined today but my friend @AuraSong has been playing for a month (I don't know if that counts as a referral?
Hi I'd like to enter, I just joined today but my friend @AuraSong has been playing for a month (I don't know if that counts as a referral?
@UNSC

You're in. Also, that wouldn't count as a referral. You can only refer people who have joined Flight Rising this Welcome Week.
@UNSC

You're in. Also, that wouldn't count as a referral. You can only refer people who have joined Flight Rising this Welcome Week.
@16Kevin16 OH That's ok I didn't understand
@16Kevin16 OH That's ok I didn't understand
CORNFLAKES
CORNFLAKES
@Cactaloe

Lol. You're in. :D
@Cactaloe

Lol. You're in. :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8