Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LDOM] Boarding - NEW Unlockable prizes!
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 109 110
Just signed up on the form. Do I just wait until someone sends me dragons for storage?
Just signed up on the form. Do I just wait until someone sends me dragons for storage?
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
[quote name="Velsim" date=2017-11-21 07:19:53] Just signed up on the form. Do I just wait until someone sends me dragons for storage? [/quote] Thank you for signing up! You just need to wait until someone sends dragons to you. They will probs ping you when they do.
Velsim wrote on 2017-11-21:
Thank you for signing up! You just need to wait until someone sends dragons to you. They will probs ping you when they do.
@ariesatmidnight

Hi, I'm looking to board 12 dragons. Do you still have room? Thank you!
@ariesatmidnight

Hi, I'm looking to board 12 dragons. Do you still have room? Thank you!
YlCt8xa.png icB862J.gif Dg84nPV.png
I have plenty of room
I have plenty of room
@AriesAtMidnight Great, I'll send over 12 dragons and await your return CRs. Thank you so so much!
@AriesAtMidnight Great, I'll send over 12 dragons and await your return CRs. Thank you so so much!
@velsim

Sending you 5 dragons!
@velsim

Sending you 5 dragons!
@ariesatmidnight

Hi aries, sorry to pester! Being the worry wart I am, I just wanted to double-check that you knew to send return CRs with the dragons back so that I can pick them up for LvE when it rolls around. If you're busy, that's fine. I just wanted to make sure. Thank you so much for boarding!
@ariesatmidnight

Hi aries, sorry to pester! Being the worry wart I am, I just wanted to double-check that you knew to send return CRs with the dragons back so that I can pick them up for LvE when it rolls around. If you're busy, that's fine. I just wanted to make sure. Thank you so much for boarding!
Sorry when do I send them back?
Sorry when do I send them back?
@AriesAtMidnight

As soon as you can, in one-way Crossroads back to their owners.

They will remain as "Pending CRs" in your lair, until the time we pick them up to return them to our lairs, come December 10th when our push starts.

Incidentally, please make sure not to attach apparel, familiars, skins/accents to them, nor put them in your nests or Coliseum party, to ensure we can get them back.
@AriesAtMidnight

As soon as you can, in one-way Crossroads back to their owners.

They will remain as "Pending CRs" in your lair, until the time we pick them up to return them to our lairs, come December 10th when our push starts.

Incidentally, please make sure not to attach apparel, familiars, skins/accents to them, nor put them in your nests or Coliseum party, to ensure we can get them back.
@tamka

Sending you 15 for boarding, if that's alright!
@tamka

Sending you 15 for boarding, if that's alright!
Z3Lt3uB.png accessibilitysmallest.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 109 110