Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4
@wienerdog
Ginessa with the pack will be sent your way.

@PinkTigerlily
The user I mentioned above as sadly already taken Ginessa just before your comment.
@wienerdog
Ginessa with the pack will be sent your way.

@PinkTigerlily
The user I mentioned above as sadly already taken Ginessa just before your comment.
cf95d4b0f2a3aa44feec9cf90292f93508b5c23e.gifSGNI7mc.png
@PinkTigerlily
Dawn is coming your way. Give me a min. ^^
@PinkTigerlily
Dawn is coming your way. Give me a min. ^^
Boop
Boop
@XEvangelineX Could I please get this Pearlcatcher? Her colors are very unique and I'm taking a liking to that kinda stuff! ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35579325] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/355794/35579325_350.png[/img] [/url]
@XEvangelineX
Could I please get this Pearlcatcher? Her colors are very unique and I'm taking a liking to that kinda stuff! ^^

35579325_350.png
@XEvangelineX I'd love the female tundra They're so fluffy and they make me want all of the little fluff balls <3
@XEvangelineX I'd love the female tundra They're so fluffy and they make me want all of the little fluff balls <3
w8o0xW1.png
@Buzz
She is making her way to you. ^^ She was part of a breeding pair of mine. I loved her colors too. But I'm getting too many drakes. :D

@Tigerfase
I take it you meant Merrion then?
@Buzz
She is making her way to you. ^^ She was part of a breeding pair of mine. I loved her colors too. But I'm getting too many drakes. :D

@Tigerfase
I take it you meant Merrion then?
@XEvangelineX
I just want to say that this is great! I remember when I was a newb sigh . . .(no one did this so I think it's a great idea!)
@XEvangelineX
I just want to say that this is great! I remember when I was a newb sigh . . .(no one did this so I think it's a great idea!)
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@XEvangelinex

Can I get Hywela please? I like the color palette and the name sounds nice!
@XEvangelinex

Can I get Hywela please? I like the color palette and the name sounds nice!
Hey! Can I get Hywela! I love the colors and the breed is beautiful
Hey! Can I get Hywela! I love the colors and the breed is beautiful
@BurritoRay
Thank you. I thought it was a fun thing to do as well. ^^ Sadly my little brother got sick so I couldn't finish all drakes before the week started. So I'll just add some drakes in a few days I guess. >.<

@SlitheringSnake
Offcourse, I will send her right your way. ^^

@vivichyu
I'm sorry Hywela was taken by the user commenting just before you did.
@BurritoRay
Thank you. I thought it was a fun thing to do as well. ^^ Sadly my little brother got sick so I couldn't finish all drakes before the week started. So I'll just add some drakes in a few days I guess. >.<

@SlitheringSnake
Offcourse, I will send her right your way. ^^

@vivichyu
I'm sorry Hywela was taken by the user commenting just before you did.
1 2 3 4