Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LF] Temporary Male Studs (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
@belarki they are so pretty :) I'll gladly take either of the males (or both)
@belarki they are so pretty :) I'll gladly take either of the males (or both)
sQ35KLV.png
31QI5kR.pngRVCJPrX.png FR+9 Hours
@Unelore

Okay, sending CR!
@Unelore

Okay, sending CR!
vbbuHj.png scavengerhunt_by_pupmew-dcjl2q6.png
@Saberia12 (Emeraldo)
@Neoncherry64 (Marcurio)
@cinnamonty (Aigeis)
@8iteMe (Xyla)
@arikin (Ink)
@Surreptitious (Infangthief)

Hi everyone! Sorry for being gone for so long. I'm in the midst of my senior year and it's been kicking my butt. I'm back though, I'm not sure for how long, but I should be here through winter break, through the new year as well. If you are still wanting to participate in this, just let me know, Jayne is RTB.
@Saberia12 (Emeraldo)
@Neoncherry64 (Marcurio)
@cinnamonty (Aigeis)
@8iteMe (Xyla)
@arikin (Ink)

Hi everyone! Sorry for being gone for so long. I'm in the midst of my senior year and it's been kicking my butt. I'm back though, I'm not sure for how long, but I should be here through winter break, through the new year as well. If you are still wanting to participate in this, just let me know, Jayne is RTB.
@belarki Woah, I completely forgot about this! Take your time, there’s no need to rush real life, especially with school. I’d love to still breed Marcurio, however!
@belarki Woah, I completely forgot about this! Take your time, there’s no need to rush real life, especially with school. I’d love to still breed Marcurio, however!

xGlDaru.png
bottle.gif
@Neoncherry64

Thank you for understanding! I would like to wait until I get my lair back up to where it was, I would love to still have them breed, so we will definitely still breed them once my lair is up again. Thank you!
@Neoncherry64

Thank you for understanding! I would like to wait until I get my lair back up to where it was, I would love to still have them breed, so we will definitely still breed them once my lair is up again. Thank you!
Hey everyone! Very long time! Sorry about that!! But I am going to reopen this forum soon at a different forum. I can tag whoever wants me to. Just let me know!

@Saberia12 (Emeraldo)
@Neoncherry64 (Marcurio)
@cinnamonty (Aigeis)
@8iteMe (Xyla)
@arikin (Ink)
Hey everyone! Very long time! Sorry about that!! But I am going to reopen this forum soon at a different forum. I can tag whoever wants me to. Just let me know!

@Saberia12 (Emeraldo)
@Neoncherry64 (Marcurio)
@cinnamonty (Aigeis)
@8iteMe (Xyla)
@arikin (Ink)
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49