Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FINISHED
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34
@DealdyInformant
I was also wondering when the winners are being drawn c: It was a huge and successful raffle as usual so if it's taking time to gather up ticket records or life is getting in the way by all means take your time c:

Just wanted to check up! Thank you again, regardless, for such a wonderful raffle :D
@DealdyInformant
I was also wondering when the winners are being drawn c: It was a huge and successful raffle as usual so if it's taking time to gather up ticket records or life is getting in the way by all means take your time c:

Just wanted to check up! Thank you again, regardless, for such a wonderful raffle :D
[center][size=6][b][color=c152cb]Costume Party[/color][/b][/size] The winners for the Starfall Flight theme for week 2 are here! [b]1st Place[/b] @razzamatazz with [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=4497731&skin=14253&apparel=20829,3691,3620,3679,3622,3680,3692,3619,3621&xt=dressing.png[/img] Wins a: [item=Blight Nymph] [b]2nd Place[/b] @Fenixinka with [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=30329809&skin=24212&apparel=16491,2318,590,769,21278,3679,15270,24055,3619,311,24060,21286,24054,3620,23293,21302,1098,350&xt=dressing.png[/img] Wins a: [item=Illuminated Runescroll] [size=2]@siritys @kriski @hannahbonn @momofsix @zac @fenixinka @self @gwynivere @lifeofadreamer @fabellaura @illumitai @hkomygf @katofcheshire @darklingqueen @meyoline @gryphonsong @kyoki @geminisun @overshadowedinc @whimsywillow @adorabeetle @razzamatazz @lilbluecat @mapleghost @freshpeachez @celestialkiller @lyka @kyoki @espoir[/size]
Costume Party

The winners for the Starfall Flight theme for week 2 are here!

1st Place
@razzamatazz

with

dragon?did=4497731&skin=14253&apparel=20829,3691,3620,3679,3622,3680,3692,3619,3621&xt=dressing.png

Wins a: Blight Nymph

2nd Place
@Fenixinka

with

dragon?did=30329809&skin=24212&apparel=16491,2318,590,769,21278,3679,15270,24055,3619,311,24060,21286,24054,3620,23293,21302,1098,350&xt=dressing.png

Wins a: Illuminated Runescroll

@siritys @kriski @hannahbonn @momofsix @zac @fenixinka @self @gwynivere @lifeofadreamer @fabellaura @illumitai @hkomygf @katofcheshire @darklingqueen @meyoline @gryphonsong @kyoki @geminisun @overshadowedinc @whimsywillow @adorabeetle @razzamatazz @lilbluecat @mapleghost @freshpeachez @celestialkiller @lyka @kyoki @espoir
congrats!
congrats!
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
Raffle Drawing!

Drawing is over, posting winners shortly!

Here is the drawing spreadsheet!

We are now moving on to drawing for the raffle! Winners will be drawn for all 58 prizes (51 regular and 7 unlocked).

You do not have to be at the live drawing to win. All winners will be posted in another post and pinged to give their prize choices. 10 winners at a time will give their choices, that way you don't have people giving 20+ prize choices.

On a side note, any prize that was not unlocked will be available in the next raffle as unlockables as well, along with more unlockables for that raffle!

@acqvilaearcana @adorabeetle @aemontargaryen @agareia @artgeekallday @audiellah @auroralights @awkwardtrashcant @azera @azuredusk @bizarre @bringingplague @bringmeataco @celestialkiller @cephalocoop @chanafly @darklingqueen @delletion @duskyaether @emeraldskye @espoir @evarinya @fabellaura @fenixinka @freshpeachez @gardenofroses @geminisun @girales @gryphonsong @gwynivere @hanelli @hannahbonn @hkomygf @illumitai @inktober @jamiesdragunz @katofcheshire @killjoy2170 @koar @kriski @kyoki @lifeofadreamer @lilbluecat @llealynarisia @lunalii @lyka @mapleghost @maroo @meyoline @mirumototsubasa @momofsix @musikaravaa @mystyic @natureluvr @nebulacloud @overshadowedinc @patron @peppermintstars @premiumhugs @ravenx @razzamatazz @roseredaus @rosie1450 @ruffian @rutile @safaris @saraceaser @sasser @selenology @self @senchadrake @shaide @shaydas @silverdrake @simfeetunder @siritys @skimskittaa @snackeater @sockmonkeygerald @sraben @sterlingstarling @strawbcream @tauter @theotherkirby @whimsywillow @xaerox @yourmundanedream @z0oxy @zac @zippo @zombard
Raffle Drawing!

Drawing is over, posting winners shortly!

Here is the drawing spreadsheet!

We are now moving on to drawing for the raffle! Winners will be drawn for all 58 prizes (51 regular and 7 unlocked).

You do not have to be at the live drawing to win. All winners will be posted in another post and pinged to give their prize choices. 10 winners at a time will give their choices, that way you don't have people giving 20+ prize choices.

On a side note, any prize that was not unlocked will be available in the next raffle as unlockables as well, along with more unlockables for that raffle!

@acqvilaearcana @adorabeetle @aemontargaryen @agareia @artgeekallday @audiellah @auroralights @awkwardtrashcant @azera @azuredusk @bizarre @bringingplague @bringmeataco @celestialkiller @cephalocoop @chanafly @darklingqueen @delletion @duskyaether @emeraldskye @espoir @evarinya @fabellaura @fenixinka @freshpeachez @gardenofroses @geminisun @girales @gryphonsong @gwynivere @hanelli @hannahbonn @hkomygf @illumitai @inktober @jamiesdragunz @katofcheshire @killjoy2170 @koar @kriski @kyoki @lifeofadreamer @lilbluecat @llealynarisia @lunalii @lyka @mapleghost @maroo @meyoline @mirumototsubasa @momofsix @musikaravaa @mystyic @natureluvr @nebulacloud @overshadowedinc @patron @peppermintstars @premiumhugs @ravenx @razzamatazz @roseredaus @rosie1450 @ruffian @rutile @safaris @saraceaser @sasser @selenology @self @senchadrake @shaide @shaydas @silverdrake @simfeetunder @siritys @skimskittaa @snackeater @sockmonkeygerald @sraben @sterlingstarling @strawbcream @tauter @theotherkirby @whimsywillow @xaerox @yourmundanedream @z0oxy @zac @zippo @zombard
*high fives winners*
*high fives winners*
Winners Drawn!

Winners have all been drawn!

For those of you interested in my raffles, or even just the Riot of Rot raffle coming up as soon as ROR opens, feel free to add yourself to the Raffle Pinglist!

Alright, I'll list off all the winners here in order. Remember that we'll only be drawing in lots of 10. SO that means only the first 10 people will list their prize preferences.

Remember that you will give the same number of prize packs as the number next to your name! If you're number 4, pick 4 packs in order of preference.

Round 1 - Give me your prize choices!
1. @Evarinya - Spell Companion
2. @Patron - Spell Paper
3. @Koar - 2014 Accents
4. @Meyoline - Can't You See Them?
5. @SimFeetUnder - 2014 Bundle
6. @LifeofaDreamer - Look At the Sky
7. @MOMOFSIX - Magic Nest
8. @Siritys - Spell Bundle
9. @Premiumhugs - Stars Alight
10. @Hanelli - I Dream of Magic

Round 2 - Not Going Yet
11. @TheOtherKirby
12. @freshpeachez
13. @Rosie1450
14. @MapleGhost
15. @DarklingQueen
16. @silverdrake
17. @sockmonkeygerald
18. @EmeraldSkye
19. @lilbluecat
20. @yourmundanedream

Round 3 - Not Going Yet
21. @celestialkiller
22. @Bizarre
23. @Lyka
24. @RoseRedAus
25. @kriski
26. @Artgeekallday
27. @Ruffian
28. @Musikaravaa
29. @jamiesdragunz
30. @Fenixinka

Round 4 - Not Going Yet
31. @Safaris
32. @Delletion
33. @CephaloCoop
34. @PeppermintStars
35. @Saraceaser
36. @azuredusk
37. @DuskyAether
38. @Maroo
39. @KatofCheshire
40. @SterlingStarling

Round 5 - Not Going Yet
41. @Llealynarisia
42. @Nebulacloud
43. @Sasser
44. @OvershadowedInc
45. @Zac
46. @Self
47. @GryphonSong
48. @Inktober
49. @hannahbonn
50. @Lunalii

Round 6 - Not Going Yet
51. @Chanafly
52. @sraben
53. @Z0oXy
54. @Rutile
55. @RavenX
56. @zombard
57. @BringingPlague
Winners Drawn!

Winners have all been drawn!

For those of you interested in my raffles, or even just the Riot of Rot raffle coming up as soon as ROR opens, feel free to add yourself to the Raffle Pinglist!

Alright, I'll list off all the winners here in order. Remember that we'll only be drawing in lots of 10. SO that means only the first 10 people will list their prize preferences.

Remember that you will give the same number of prize packs as the number next to your name! If you're number 4, pick 4 packs in order of preference.

Round 1 - Give me your prize choices!
1. @Evarinya - Spell Companion
2. @Patron - Spell Paper
3. @Koar - 2014 Accents
4. @Meyoline - Can't You See Them?
5. @SimFeetUnder - 2014 Bundle
6. @LifeofaDreamer - Look At the Sky
7. @MOMOFSIX - Magic Nest
8. @Siritys - Spell Bundle
9. @Premiumhugs - Stars Alight
10. @Hanelli - I Dream of Magic

Round 2 - Not Going Yet
11. @TheOtherKirby
12. @freshpeachez
13. @Rosie1450
14. @MapleGhost
15. @DarklingQueen
16. @silverdrake
17. @sockmonkeygerald
18. @EmeraldSkye
19. @lilbluecat
20. @yourmundanedream

Round 3 - Not Going Yet
21. @celestialkiller
22. @Bizarre
23. @Lyka
24. @RoseRedAus
25. @kriski
26. @Artgeekallday
27. @Ruffian
28. @Musikaravaa
29. @jamiesdragunz
30. @Fenixinka

Round 4 - Not Going Yet
31. @Safaris
32. @Delletion
33. @CephaloCoop
34. @PeppermintStars
35. @Saraceaser
36. @azuredusk
37. @DuskyAether
38. @Maroo
39. @KatofCheshire
40. @SterlingStarling

Round 5 - Not Going Yet
41. @Llealynarisia
42. @Nebulacloud
43. @Sasser
44. @OvershadowedInc
45. @Zac
46. @Self
47. @GryphonSong
48. @Inktober
49. @hannahbonn
50. @Lunalii

Round 6 - Not Going Yet
51. @Chanafly
52. @sraben
53. @Z0oXy
54. @Rutile
55. @RavenX
56. @zombard
57. @BringingPlague
clap clap
clap clap
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
@DeadlyInformant

WOW First place, that's a first for me :D Thanks for running this raffle and congrats to all of the other winners!

I'd like to pick Spell companion as my prize.
@DeadlyInformant

WOW First place, that's a first for me :D Thanks for running this raffle and congrats to all of the other winners!

I'd like to pick Spell companion as my prize.
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@DeadlyInformant

Well there goes my first choice rip

- Spell Paper
- Magic Nest
- Look at the Sky
- I Dream of Magic
- Don't Eat It
- Pink Friend
- Can't You See Them
- 2014 Bundle
- The Beauty of Nature
- Fresh and New
@DeadlyInformant

Well there goes my first choice rip

- Spell Paper
- Magic Nest
- Look at the Sky
- I Dream of Magic
- Don't Eat It
- Pink Friend
- Can't You See Them
- 2014 Bundle
- The Beauty of Nature
- Fresh and New
@Musikaravaa you know you want to swap places with me... you know... for my birthday fest raffle? bahahaha
@Musikaravaa you know you want to swap places with me... you know... for my birthday fest raffle? bahahaha
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34