Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WIND-DOM] Public Buy + Raffle -CLOSED
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 136 137
@Selah Hello! I haven't had a chance to go through the whole list and probably won't be able to till later today but a quick glance shows that lines 15524 through 15529 are missing levels! They were level 5 dragons and sent to steelandsparks based on my receipts

Thank you!
@Selah Hello! I haven't had a chance to go through the whole list and probably won't be able to till later today but a quick glance shows that lines 15524 through 15529 are missing levels! They were level 5 dragons and sent to steelandsparks based on my receipts

Thank you!
U8QtDKC.png
My total is correct, so I'll assume that the actual data is correct as well. :D Thank you for a great raffle, your attendants were amazing, always accepting very quickly!!
My total is correct, so I'll assume that the actual data is correct as well. :D Thank you for a great raffle, your attendants were amazing, always accepting very quickly!!
Please ping @Philli
2 I , 2 L :)
@Selah - Thank you for your work and good battle!

28323314 - should have a color bonus, it was white that day
28223675 - should have the gene bonus, it was paint
@Selah - Thank you for your work and good battle!

28323314 - should have a color bonus, it was white that day
28223675 - should have the gene bonus, it was paint
@Selah
35492222 I've sent in was a lvl 6 not a lvl 1
35570185 is missing a gene bonus
35617029 is missing the gene bonus
@Selah
35492222 I've sent in was a lvl 6 not a lvl 1
35570185 is missing a gene bonus
35617029 is missing the gene bonus
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
@Selah

I love the extra dragons, but 42 extras is a bit too much. All dragons entered by NorthKorvus are entered twice. 35641554 is missing completely and 35644926 is entered four times.
@Selah

I love the extra dragons, but 42 extras is a bit too much. All dragons entered by NorthKorvus are entered twice. 35641554 is missing completely and 35644926 is entered four times.
@Selah - sorry to trouble you! I know you're probably getting pinged a lot. I noticed that my entries were duplicated. I love the extra tickets haha, but I want to be fair. [img]https://i.imgur.com/7hSnkAO.png[/img]
@Selah - sorry to trouble you! I know you're probably getting pinged a lot. I noticed that my entries were duplicated. I love the extra tickets haha, but I want to be fair.

7hSnkAO.png
XBlovdQ.png o3nzgbC.png NJvaKUP.png
@Selah Just checked over my dragons in the spreadsheet, only found one thing off. c: #26096047 should have color bonus for that day (white). Other than that, everything looks good on my end!
@Selah Just checked over my dragons in the spreadsheet, only found one thing off. c: #26096047 should have color bonus for that day (white). Other than that, everything looks good on my end!
@Selah
Hmm, it looks like the number of dragons, levels and tickets is higher than I deserve. I recorded the number of levels sent in throughout the week, but I suspected at the end that I had forgotten to record a few dragons so I went through my AH history.

If I counted correctly, then I've sent you guys in total 99 (all lvl 6) dragons, equaling 594 levels.

On the leaderboard I've been registered with 110 dragons and 660 levels, which creates a discrepancy between these numbers and mine.

While I do appreciate the extra tickets, it wouldn't be fair rewarding me extra for something I haven't done ;)

Going through the master sheet, there seems to be a few things.

As a quick question, what were the bonuses of the different days? I can't find them recorded anywhere, and knowing exact bonuses would make this easier. As it is, I have to rely on AH payment history to know if there truly was any bonus involved.

To attendant tonake:
#35537968 (registered colour bonus, but payment in AH history reflects gene or breed bonus, can't know which without knowing exact bonuses for that day). Correct number of tickets is 65
#35537862 & #35537861 (AH payment reflects colour bonus, while mastersheet reflects both with breed bonus). Correct ticket number is 70 for each.

To attendant NorthKorvus:
In the last bulk of dragons I sent them, I sent 9 dragons. They've recorded 20 dragons for that bulk. This means 11 dragons I didn't send have been recorded in my name.
All 11 dragons between dragon #35209562 and #35394844 were not sent by me.

If these 11 lvl 6 dragons are taken out of the final equation, then the numbers seem to add up! :D

As a final note...
Thank you all for a fantastic raffle! You guys worked so incredibly hard that week and it's been a pleasure sending you dragons! Your badges were so incredibly beautiful and charming, and that combined with the fabulous payouts made sending all these dragons feel very rewarding.

Thank you :)
@Selah
Hmm, it looks like the number of dragons, levels and tickets is higher than I deserve. I recorded the number of levels sent in throughout the week, but I suspected at the end that I had forgotten to record a few dragons so I went through my AH history.

If I counted correctly, then I've sent you guys in total 99 (all lvl 6) dragons, equaling 594 levels.

On the leaderboard I've been registered with 110 dragons and 660 levels, which creates a discrepancy between these numbers and mine.

While I do appreciate the extra tickets, it wouldn't be fair rewarding me extra for something I haven't done ;)

Going through the master sheet, there seems to be a few things.

As a quick question, what were the bonuses of the different days? I can't find them recorded anywhere, and knowing exact bonuses would make this easier. As it is, I have to rely on AH payment history to know if there truly was any bonus involved.

To attendant tonake:
#35537968 (registered colour bonus, but payment in AH history reflects gene or breed bonus, can't know which without knowing exact bonuses for that day). Correct number of tickets is 65
#35537862 & #35537861 (AH payment reflects colour bonus, while mastersheet reflects both with breed bonus). Correct ticket number is 70 for each.

To attendant NorthKorvus:
In the last bulk of dragons I sent them, I sent 9 dragons. They've recorded 20 dragons for that bulk. This means 11 dragons I didn't send have been recorded in my name.
All 11 dragons between dragon #35209562 and #35394844 were not sent by me.

If these 11 lvl 6 dragons are taken out of the final equation, then the numbers seem to add up! :D

As a final note...
Thank you all for a fantastic raffle! You guys worked so incredibly hard that week and it's been a pleasure sending you dragons! Your badges were so incredibly beautiful and charming, and that combined with the fabulous payouts made sending all these dragons feel very rewarding.

Thank you :)
X33OFYD.png
@Juulika @Beekeeper @Panicat @Seiryuu @BlackJackie @Birdskull @judiama @Moirli @Salimity @Katargo @Puro @BrightMarble @Tenbris @Murakali

Everything up to here has been corrected. We did have one incident where a large number of entries got duplicated, my apologies.
@Juulika @Beekeeper @Panicat @Seiryuu @BlackJackie @Birdskull @judiama @Moirli @Salimity @Katargo @Puro @BrightMarble @Tenbris @Murakali

Everything up to here has been corrected. We did have one incident where a large number of entries got duplicated, my apologies.
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@Selah Thank you guys for your hard work! <3 I know there's been a ton for you guys to do!
@Selah Thank you guys for your hard work! <3 I know there's been a ton for you guys to do!
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 136 137