Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Raffle (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5
@Twilightseer Cool! (Added your ticket number to your ping, you can check how many you have there. Also, you may have a maximum of 100 tickets.)
@Twilightseer Cool! (Added your ticket number to your ping, you can check how many you have there. Also, you may have a maximum of 100 tickets.)
I like the color green
Ok!
Ok!
Bump!
Bump!
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@CelestialBork Bumping requires at least 5 tickets to be bought by the bumper, so as to avoid free tickets for nothing, unless you aren't bumping for tickets.
Also, 1 bump per hour.
Would you like to purchase 5 tickets?
@CelestialBork Bumping requires at least 5 tickets to be bought by the bumper, so as to avoid free tickets for nothing, unless you aren't bumping for tickets.
Also, 1 bump per hour.
Would you like to purchase 5 tickets?
I like the color green
@Isaac

I'm not bumping for tickets :3 (Just wanna help lol. I like this raeffleh)
@Isaac

I'm not bumping for tickets :3 (Just wanna help lol. I like this raeffleh)
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@Issac Just sent in for 5 tickets, so here's a bump!
@Issac Just sent in for 5 tickets, so here's a bump!
@clanguardian Thank you! ^.^
@clanguardian Thank you! ^.^
I like the color green
Bump!
Bump!
I like the color green
Bump!
Bump!
I like the color green
Bump!

Please note: Their is currently not enough cash/Glowing Embers to continue. Just a reminder that, at the end of the Flameforger Festival, if there are still not enough Embers/cash, I cannot continue.
Bump!

Please note: Their is currently not enough cash/Glowing Embers to continue. Just a reminder that, at the end of the Flameforger Festival, if there are still not enough Embers/cash, I cannot continue.
I like the color green
1 2 3 4 5