Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gen.1 dragon to Best Haiku-OVER
1 2 3 4
As much as I would love to keep this beauty, I have had a great deal of trouble scrying him to correctly fit him into my lair. There are scries of him that are quite beautiful nonetheless, and he is additionally the [b]only dragon in his colors on the site. [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34312174] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/343122/34312174_350.png[/img] [/url] That all being said, I don't want to give him away for free, [b]so I thought it would be best to hold another haiku competition![/b] [b]I have held one of these in the past, so here are the details:[/b] 1. The competition is open to the entire Flight Rising public; priority will [i]not[/i] go to the age of one's account or whether they have never owned a gen.11 before. 2.[b] The end date will be this Sunday, July 16th, at 11:59 p.m. FR time[/b]. I will choose the winning submission on the [i]following[/i] day.
As much as I would love to keep this beauty, I have had a great deal of trouble scrying him to correctly fit him into my lair. There are scries of him that are quite beautiful nonetheless, and he is additionally the only dragon in his colors on the site.

34312174_350.png

That all being said, I don't want to give him away for free, so I thought it would be best to hold another haiku competition!

I have held one of these in the past, so here are the details:

1. The competition is open to the entire Flight Rising public; priority will not go to the age of one's account or whether they have never owned a gen.11 before.

2. The end date will be this Sunday, July 16th, at 11:59 p.m. FR time. I will choose the winning submission on the following day.

YAzXKmc.gif
Rules:

1. The poem must follow the standard rules of a haiku. I.E, it must be restricted to 3 lines, with 5, 7, and 5 syllables respectively for each of the 3 lines.

2. You may write only 1 haiku for each dragon, but you can write a haiku for all dragons (you could have up to 2 entries). But please try to limit your writing to one dragon to give others a chance.

4.Your haiku must be posted as a reply to this forum and cannot be sent via a private message. Contestants must know what they are up against!

5. Content of the haiku must abide by the FR terms of use. That means, nothing said against a certain group of people, no excessive profanity, sexual content, or excessive gore or violence.

6.All writing requires proper spelling and grammar. Any entry having significant lapses in either will not be considered for judging!

7. Please do not enter the competition if you are looking for exalt fodder in these dragons. Again, this is the only one in his colors, and to be considerate to the charity, please don't exalt
Rules:

1. The poem must follow the standard rules of a haiku. I.E, it must be restricted to 3 lines, with 5, 7, and 5 syllables respectively for each of the 3 lines.

2. You may write only 1 haiku for each dragon, but you can write a haiku for all dragons (you could have up to 2 entries). But please try to limit your writing to one dragon to give others a chance.

4.Your haiku must be posted as a reply to this forum and cannot be sent via a private message. Contestants must know what they are up against!

5. Content of the haiku must abide by the FR terms of use. That means, nothing said against a certain group of people, no excessive profanity, sexual content, or excessive gore or violence.

6.All writing requires proper spelling and grammar. Any entry having significant lapses in either will not be considered for judging!

7. Please do not enter the competition if you are looking for exalt fodder in these dragons. Again, this is the only one in his colors, and to be considerate to the charity, please don't exalt
YAzXKmc.gif
Pinglists:

@aftershock @ambitious @anthea @apothecaria @arienai @sableye @avarosa @awayfrombirdland @5h4d0wdu57 @biqua @bob @bolas @bones @bui @lauralthorn @cairon @spazzifras @calm @canadian @caribou @caspia @cedric @batcrooks @chichi @chomeister @claritywind @damelz @dandelions @deathwing @decadent @disease @diseased @draconequis @dragonmage @dragonweaver @drakkanwolf @dreamt @eagles @hiame @elroking @embereye @embroid @erianamoon @etchedshadow @faileas @feravyne @firethroat @fletchling @followedbyrocks @foolishray @foxxtrot @frillshark @frostycloud @fruityhoofbeast @gasoline @ghast @ghostenthusiast @gou @greatcontagion @grendel @grimalkkin @gurrero @hailey @harleyfae @icefirestarfire @icetea @ignei @imani @imupacreek2000 @incarnate @inculta @insouciant @ixia @jamethyst @kaamos @kaidan @kaitii @kanariah @kievan @kittyboops @kurokosworth @kyoya @leafdapple1 @leeedea @lemonquartz @leyline @lizardheart @london @lottie @luciftian @luusan @magari @maila @manda @masterneko @mate @mellifera @meonox @miloki @minx @missfemke @miusempire @moofius @nanairo @naralex @nathlene @necrophades @nennui @niharike @njonquilla @noctilucent @nryenth @off @oftquoted @oncamimus @ordona @osayio @ouji @outlandishkg @peisinoe @perfidious @phosphorylase @piggysnail @plushie @poland @poo @pretzuls @prism @putin @qyetlady @raeyena @rangiku @raucousremy @rayen @reckless @renaci @renmiri @rest @rijl @rogue @roiben @ruinia @sabbat @saintseb @saraceaser @scaledfoxx @scientist @scoot @searinox @serra @shamelessscalies @shihana @sinfirmitas @sivan @snaphance @sochitelya @solanaceae13 @sooraya @spartalicous @stakie @starbornwolf @starfire0 @starly @starstrike @sucrose @tangaroa @techmess @tegaladwen @tetsuro @thanksmeg @thecheshirespy @thederpmaster2 @thegodaesthetic @therowen @thestormcatcher @thrym @tigerpanda13 @tigerrocky @trapeze @treedancer @uzaaki9 @vaiya @valishtu @vashtya @vaze @veevi @ventus @vespora @voidtech @warlock @wdgaster @weir @why @wicker @wobbitt @wolfscent @yoosung @zenzic @usnavi @nightrising @ylfa @mochiteaaa @micheru @rowdy @pastiche @lrjj @yiqi @matejko @valdosta @starfait @satire @lunamore @corvid @endlessnight @keydotzip

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

I copied this list from the G1 Hoarders Spreadsheet

@auries @cdrphoenix @cedric @saraceaser @crowsflight @darkniiinja @draginraptor @els @kanyerising @nm8426 @keytone @malis @oncamimus @saivur @shimmeringxolo @silverlanayru @starlitfire @thestormcatcher @urisk @kitem @phoenixwestwinds @howlinggale

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

Pinglists:

@aftershock @ambitious @anthea @apothecaria @arienai @sableye @avarosa @awayfrombirdland @5h4d0wdu57 @biqua @bob @bolas @bones @bui @lauralthorn @cairon @spazzifras @calm @canadian @caribou @caspia @cedric @batcrooks @chichi @chomeister @claritywind @damelz @dandelions @deathwing @decadent @disease @diseased @draconequis @dragonmage @dragonweaver @drakkanwolf @dreamt @eagles @hiame @elroking @embereye @embroid @erianamoon @etchedshadow @faileas @feravyne @firethroat @fletchling @followedbyrocks @foolishray @foxxtrot @frillshark @frostycloud @fruityhoofbeast @gasoline @ghast @ghostenthusiast @gou @greatcontagion @grendel @grimalkkin @gurrero @hailey @harleyfae @icefirestarfire @icetea @ignei @imani @imupacreek2000 @incarnate @inculta @insouciant @ixia @jamethyst @kaamos @kaidan @kaitii @kanariah @kievan @kittyboops @kurokosworth @kyoya @leafdapple1 @leeedea @lemonquartz @leyline @lizardheart @london @lottie @luciftian @luusan @magari @maila @manda @masterneko @mate @mellifera @meonox @miloki @minx @missfemke @miusempire @moofius @nanairo @naralex @nathlene @necrophades @nennui @niharike @njonquilla @noctilucent @nryenth @off @oftquoted @oncamimus @ordona @osayio @ouji @outlandishkg @peisinoe @perfidious @phosphorylase @piggysnail @plushie @poland @poo @pretzuls @prism @putin @qyetlady @raeyena @rangiku @raucousremy @rayen @reckless @renaci @renmiri @rest @rijl @rogue @roiben @ruinia @sabbat @saintseb @saraceaser @scaledfoxx @scientist @scoot @searinox @serra @shamelessscalies @shihana @sinfirmitas @sivan @snaphance @sochitelya @solanaceae13 @sooraya @spartalicous @stakie @starbornwolf @starfire0 @starly @starstrike @sucrose @tangaroa @techmess @tegaladwen @tetsuro @thanksmeg @thecheshirespy @thederpmaster2 @thegodaesthetic @therowen @thestormcatcher @thrym @tigerpanda13 @tigerrocky @trapeze @treedancer @uzaaki9 @vaiya @valishtu @vashtya @vaze @veevi @ventus @vespora @voidtech @warlock @wdgaster @weir @why @wicker @wobbitt @wolfscent @yoosung @zenzic @usnavi @nightrising @ylfa @mochiteaaa @micheru @rowdy @pastiche @lrjj @yiqi @matejko @valdosta @starfait @satire @lunamore @corvid @endlessnight @keydotzip

@auries @cdrphoenix @cedric @saraceaser @crowsflight @darkniiinja @draginraptor @els @kanyerising @nm8426 @keytone @malis @oncamimus @saivur @shimmeringxolo @silverlanayru @starlitfire @thestormcatcher @urisk @kitem @phoenixwestwinds @howlinggale

YAzXKmc.gif
This dragon is cute
I want him so very much
Can i plz have him?

@CoyoteWest

@sky5555 haiku
This dragon is cute
I want him so very much
Can i plz have him?

@CoyoteWest

@sky5555 haiku
SbvRDbG.gif slytherin_crest___free_to_use_by_love_plum_pixels-dajax2h.png
This dragon is cute
I want him so very much
Can i plz have him?

@CoyoteWest

@sky5555 haiku
This dragon is cute
I want him so very much
Can i plz have him?

@CoyoteWest

@sky5555 haiku
srry there is two but it wasn't loading so i clicked submit two times @CoyoteWest Xp
srry there is two but it wasn't loading so i clicked submit two times @CoyoteWest Xp
Not enough gen ones
Look, a nice little Bogsneak
I want to win him
Not enough gen ones
Look, a nice little Bogsneak
I want to win him
i really like star wars ok
Sometimes I think that
Life would be much easier
If I didn't think.
Sometimes I think that
Life would be much easier
If I didn't think.
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
up
up
YAzXKmc.gif
An ode to Bogsneak babies:

Blep blep blep blep blep
Blep blep blep blep blep blep blep
Blep blep blep blep blep.
An ode to Bogsneak babies:

Blep blep blep blep blep
Blep blep blep blep blep blep blep
Blep blep blep blep blep.
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads