Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Curi's Newbie Freebies [Free Dragons]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@CuriousLoli

I joined last month, is it okay if I ask for stuff? I would like one of everything I am allowed to get and I'd also would love it if you could grind for me? I haven't been able to do so, since I've been moving since my own welcome week last month and I haven't gotten internet in my own home yet. (Mobile doesn't let me use the coli or play games to get treasure ; n ; ) So I've only been depending on my gather items for food and such.

If I'm not allowed thats totally fine. <3 (If allowed a dragon, Lysander would be my top choice. He's gorgeous)
@CuriousLoli

I joined last month, is it okay if I ask for stuff? I would like one of everything I am allowed to get and I'd also would love it if you could grind for me? I haven't been able to do so, since I've been moving since my own welcome week last month and I haven't gotten internet in my own home yet. (Mobile doesn't let me use the coli or play games to get treasure ; n ; ) So I've only been depending on my gather items for food and such.

If I'm not allowed thats totally fine. <3 (If allowed a dragon, Lysander would be my top choice. He's gorgeous)

Snv0FVq.png
@jarzus Of course you can ask for stuff. I'll send over Lysander and some goodies as soon as I'm able. Which area of the coli would you like me to grind in for you?
@jarzus Of course you can ask for stuff. I'll send over Lysander and some goodies as soon as I'm able. Which area of the coli would you like me to grind in for you?
@CuriousLoli

Vdjskkshdjdkdkdidjkdmdndidmdkdk Omg thank you so much! I promise to love Lysander with all my heart! Does he have any lore? Any idea to him? I can include ideas you've had for him in his lore ; v ;

Also, anywhere? I mean you're doing me the huge favor! So just choose what's easier for you hon!!!
@CuriousLoli

Vdjskkshdjdkdkdidjkdmdndidmdkdk Omg thank you so much! I promise to love Lysander with all my heart! Does he have any lore? Any idea to him? I can include ideas you've had for him in his lore ; v ;

Also, anywhere? I mean you're doing me the huge favor! So just choose what's easier for you hon!!!

Snv0FVq.png
@jarzus Well if it helps he's named after a mage in this one story I was writing at one point though I never really got around to drago Lysander's lore. And as for the coli grinding I'll pop over and do some time for you in the boreal woods once I finish up leveling a dragon if that's alright with you.
@jarzus Well if it helps he's named after a mage in this one story I was writing at one point though I never really got around to drago Lysander's lore. And as for the coli grinding I'll pop over and do some time for you in the boreal woods once I finish up leveling a dragon if that's alright with you.
@CuriousLoli

Ah! I'll totally make him magically inclined then! That will be a cool idea.

And yes! Take your time ; v ; I'm in no hurry, you're doing a great job at helping everyone, patience is the least we could have.
@CuriousLoli

Ah! I'll totally make him magically inclined then! That will be a cool idea.

And yes! Take your time ; v ; I'm in no hurry, you're doing a great job at helping everyone, patience is the least we could have.

Snv0FVq.png
@CuriousLoli May I have the [item=Skin: Crescent Gargoyle] if it's still available? Thank you so much in advance! ^^ [b]EDIT:[/b] I fixed the item code typo I had here.
@CuriousLoli
May I have the Skin: Crescent Gargoyle if it's still available?
Thank you so much in advance! ^^

EDIT: I fixed the item code typo I had here.
@suurin What would you like?
@suurin What would you like?
@CuriousLoli
May I have the Blackwing Croaker familiar? :D
@CuriousLoli
May I have the Blackwing Croaker familiar? :D
@CuriousLoli Omigosh, I'm so sorry I only now just realized I didn't input the item code right. I meant to say the [item=Skin: Crescent Gargoyle] Sorry about my silly mistake D: If it's still there, I would love it for one of my male Nocturnes! (:
@CuriousLoli
Omigosh, I'm so sorry I only now just realized I didn't input the item code right.
I meant to say the Skin: Crescent Gargoyle
Sorry about my silly mistake D:
If it's still there, I would love it for one of my male Nocturnes! (:
@suurin Sure, sending it your way.

@chisayo Sure, I'll send it right over.
@suurin Sure, sending it your way.

@chisayo Sure, I'll send it right over.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14