Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WaterDom] Shipwreck Showdown (Closed)
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 70 71
@Mmmyeah Sorry, posted at the same time - thank you! =D
@Mmmyeah Sorry, posted at the same time - thank you! =D
R2XLWjZ.png
@Krycelli: Heya! I'm... on your leaderboard spreadsheet twice? It doesn't look like you've misspelled my username, but have you put a space after it or something?
@Krycelli: Heya! I'm... on your leaderboard spreadsheet twice? It doesn't look like you've misspelled my username, but have you put a space after it or something?
ZT1GQLd.png
@Tunesmith

Hm...perhaps, I shall investigate this...
@Tunesmith

Hm...perhaps, I shall investigate this...
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Tunesmith

I think I fixed it but let me know if you're still appearing twice
@Tunesmith

I think I fixed it but let me know if you're still appearing twice
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli: thank you! :D
@Krycelli: thank you! :D
ZT1GQLd.png
Curious cause i'm confused, can you get tickets and treasure or is one or the other? cause it looks likes both on the payout sheet if you don't do 1-way trade/1t PA?
Curious cause i'm confused, can you get tickets and treasure or is one or the other? cause it looks likes both on the payout sheet if you don't do 1-way trade/1t PA?
@Gwendolyn You can indeed get both by using the general raffle thread (this one)! For just treasure but no tickets, we have the public buy. The 1-way trade/1t PA just gets you more tickets - 4x the amount, at the moment =D

I hope that makes sense, just ask if you have any further questions and I will answer as best I can!
@Gwendolyn You can indeed get both by using the general raffle thread (this one)! For just treasure but no tickets, we have the public buy. The 1-way trade/1t PA just gets you more tickets - 4x the amount, at the moment =D

I hope that makes sense, just ask if you have any further questions and I will answer as best I can!
R2XLWjZ.png
@fluffballofdoom

One of your PAs is only for 10250, I think it might be a typo if you want to relist it.
@fluffballofdoom

One of your PAs is only for 10250, I think it might be a typo if you want to relist it.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli Oops, thank you!
@Krycelli Oops, thank you!
7cd42dd7c8525fd22d17b638a35917cbaa2819e3.gif wuxianbyrasaliina-small.png
@Mermaiden: About to send in a bunch of 5's for the raffle!
@Mermaiden: About to send in a bunch of 5's for the raffle!
ZT1GQLd.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 70 71