Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Sornieth Travel Guide Raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@CelestialBork
oof I already did this though
@CelestialBork
oof I already did this though
yotd_horizontal_border.png
@Kristan
Uh, who are you?
@Kristan
Uh, who are you?
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Sent my survey in :)
Sent my survey in :)
I sent in my survey. Was referred by the ever lovely @Kristan and I know they already pinged @Frititati so I will ping @moar
(I'm a complete noob here so these are my only friends. lol)
I sent in my survey. Was referred by the ever lovely @Kristan and I know they already pinged @Frititati so I will ping @moar
(I'm a complete noob here so these are my only friends. lol)
Woot filled it out!
Woot filled it out!
pixilart-drawing.png
@EldritchCrowe
Hi there,
I just found this thread on the first page of the forum with several recent comments, so I filled out the survey before I thought to check the age of the original post. Is this thread still active or has it been accidently revived?
Thanks!
@EldritchCrowe
Hi there,
I just found this thread on the first page of the forum with several recent comments, so I filled out the survey before I thought to check the age of the original post. Is this thread still active or has it been accidently revived?
Thanks!
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
@Litoriadraconis
Yes, this is still going to be a thing! It should actually be a thing very soon too
@Litoriadraconis
Yes, this is still going to be a thing! It should actually be a thing very soon too
| Crowe's BBCode Compendium |
- - - Click here to learn everything (and more) about BBCoding! - - -

| ||
Dragon bios | Signatures | Hatcheries || |
@kurowe @KittenVirus @MawkishMuse @grapefruity @hazy @Norimn @AxxKat @Kykyote @tranquilitea @Archaeoraptor @rexasaurus @ShriektheMighty

Congratulations! Your raffle tickets were chosen! I'll be sending prizes as soon as this message goes out c:
Winnings:
kurowe - Level 25 Golem Workshop Healer (GenOneLemon(Comes with renaming scroll)
KittenVirus - Froggy Bundle
MawkishMuse - Assorted Egg group
grapefruity - Level 25 Healer (Emerald(also with scroll))
hazy - Assorted Festival Chests
Norimn - Ghostflame Set
AxxKat - Celebration Sage Set #1
Kykyote - Celebration Sage Set #2
tranquilitea - 500 gems
Archaeoraptor - 500,000 treasure
rexasaurus - A lot of food
ShriektheMighty - Night & Day dragons

And now to get to work on the Travel Guide...
@kurowe @KittenVirus @MawkishMuse @grapefruity @hazy @Norimn @AxxKat @Kykyote @tranquilitea @Archaeoraptor @rexasaurus @ShriektheMighty

Congratulations! Your raffle tickets were chosen! I'll be sending prizes as soon as this message goes out c:
Winnings:
kurowe - Level 25 Golem Workshop Healer (GenOneLemon(Comes with renaming scroll)
KittenVirus - Froggy Bundle
MawkishMuse - Assorted Egg group
grapefruity - Level 25 Healer (Emerald(also with scroll))
hazy - Assorted Festival Chests
Norimn - Ghostflame Set
AxxKat - Celebration Sage Set #1
Kykyote - Celebration Sage Set #2
tranquilitea - 500 gems
Archaeoraptor - 500,000 treasure
rexasaurus - A lot of food
ShriektheMighty - Night & Day dragons

And now to get to work on the Travel Guide...

| ||
@sugarcube & @auroshen I pinged your old names so I'm pinging new-yous so you see the ping. You've both won a thing!

@Snivy88 I forgot I didn't collect all the prizes, so could you send the Celebration Sage sets to the winners?
@sugarcube & @auroshen I pinged your old names so I'm pinging new-yous so you see the ping. You've both won a thing!

@Snivy88 I forgot I didn't collect all the prizes, so could you send the Celebration Sage sets to the winners?

| ||
@EldritchCrowe eeeee that's so exciting!! thank you! :) and thank you @snivy88 ! :)
@EldritchCrowe eeeee that's so exciting!! thank you! :) and thank you @snivy88 ! :)
ddoaxud-5d0882a8-c87b-49e6-87d8-d2cd33cea714.png
1 2 3 4 5 6