Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE DRAGONS
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Fridayschild

Oh my you're leaving fr just when i joined D: but oh wells lifr goes on huh
Anw Carbon really appeals to me, so if you don't mind may I have him? Thanks~
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=307030&tab=dragon&did=31637723
@Fridayschild

Oh my you're leaving fr just when i joined D: but oh wells lifr goes on huh
Anw Carbon really appeals to me, so if you don't mind may I have him? Thanks~
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=307030&tab=dragon&did=31637723
ePrPhot.pngKejnLWp.png
Is Carbon still up? If so, he would be great. My second choice would of been Droplet but it seems everyone wants him at the moment.
Is Carbon still up? If so, he would be great. My second choice would of been Droplet but it seems everyone wants him at the moment.
giphy.gif
@FridaysChild
May I get Foster or Xara? Thank you ^^
@FridaysChild
May I get Foster or Xara? Thank you ^^
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
Is Droplet taken? :) @fridayschild
Is Droplet taken? :) @fridayschild
coH7AEL.png
@FridaysChild

If droplet hasn't been taken I would love the gorgeous baby, otherwise I loved to be surprised with any of them. I am new to the game and love all of them.
@FridaysChild

If droplet hasn't been taken I would love the gorgeous baby, otherwise I loved to be surprised with any of them. I am new to the game and love all of them.
e2dykngika.jpg7j0pSc4.pngJJQY4mC.pngi46hpPh.gif
@WildWolf14 I'm so sorry, slade has already been asked for by somebody else, but he's currently breeding, which is why he cannot be traded just yet. Is there another dragon you may like?
@WildWolf14 I'm so sorry, slade has already been asked for by somebody else, but he's currently breeding, which is why he cannot be traded just yet. Is there another dragon you may like?
@FridaysChild May I have Kilchas?
@FridaysChild May I have Kilchas?
@FridaysChild Jessamine still available?
@FridaysChild Jessamine still available?
zCFXs7H.png
@Alkina I'm really sorry, but carbon has been asked for! And droplet was pretty high in demand, so she was gone a while ago. Is there any other dragon you may like?
@Alkina I'm really sorry, but carbon has been asked for! And droplet was pretty high in demand, so she was gone a while ago. Is there any other dragon you may like?
@FridaysChild
hi im a noobie here so any help im great full for im not sure if im doing this right im sorry >.< could I have Iron please? or any other dragon I dont mind which. Take you for your offer and time.
@FridaysChild
hi im a noobie here so any help im great full for im not sure if im doing this right im sorry >.< could I have Iron please? or any other dragon I dont mind which. Take you for your offer and time.
fWKq08u.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6