Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Midget's Free Dragons- Some Opals!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
midget
@VeryTallMidget May I please have Isebele?
midget
@VeryTallMidget May I please have Isebele?
LIo8D8G.gif
I have new stock.

New note: If you want me to find a home for dragons you don't want, let me know! Also if there is a certain type of dragon you are interested in let me know and I just may buy or breed one similar to what you are looking for.

Ways to Earn Money: If you don't feel like giving a dragon for free, I will have a dragon of the day! This is sort of like exalting a dragon, however I will buy it off of you.
I have new stock.

New note: If you want me to find a home for dragons you don't want, let me know! Also if there is a certain type of dragon you are interested in let me know and I just may buy or breed one similar to what you are looking for.

Ways to Earn Money: If you don't feel like giving a dragon for free, I will have a dragon of the day! This is sort of like exalting a dragon, however I will buy it off of you.
Ayyyy
Can i plz have Horkos? @VeryTallMidget (((((Midget)))))
Can i plz have Horkos? @VeryTallMidget (((((Midget)))))
SbvRDbG.gif slytherin_crest___free_to_use_by_love_plum_pixels-dajax2h.png
Bump please take mah dergs
Bump please take mah dergs
Ayyyy
bump
bump
Ayyyy
@verytallmidget

Hi~ (Midget, by the way)

I have some dragons I'd like to donate, and I'd also like to be put on a pinglist for any more Opals~ I currently have none ;-;
@verytallmidget

Hi~ (Midget, by the way)

I have some dragons I'd like to donate, and I'd also like to be put on a pinglist for any more Opals~ I currently have none ;-;
Uq1cq4S.png
@thornasaur
Yes that's wonderful! I'll gladly take them. Also, I'll put you on the opal pinglist!
@thornasaur
Yes that's wonderful! I'll gladly take them. Also, I'll put you on the opal pinglist!
Ayyyy
@Thornasaur
Opals in stock!
@Thornasaur
Opals in stock!
Ayyyy
@verytallmidget

Sent the CR, Eita please~
@verytallmidget

Sent the CR, Eita please~
Uq1cq4S.png
bump :D