Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free items
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
@luckgandor I'd love to have any apparel and a few familiars of any kind if you'd be willing. I'm hoping to get some familiars for all my dragons. ^~^
@luckgandor I'd love to have any apparel and a few familiars of any kind if you'd be willing. I'm hoping to get some familiars for all my dragons. ^~^
It's so generous of you to give your things away before you leave! I hope you're moving on to bigger and better things and wish you joy in whatever you choose to do! ^_^
It's so generous of you to give your things away before you leave! I hope you're moving on to bigger and better things and wish you joy in whatever you choose to do! ^_^
hw7CFuI.gifWMCEgD8.png80P5CLa.pngq2MpXQ7.png
@luckgandor

Good luck with whatever you do next.
@luckgandor

Good luck with whatever you do next.
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
I´d like any familiar you have, if not, then food plz ^^
I´d like any familiar you have, if not, then food plz ^^
QFXpYkj.png
@luckgandor Can I please get something
@luckgandor Can I please get something
smallsig-by-que-sera-sera-dcrcvio.pngeP6ZvqL.pngT6f5hiN.png0QCa9p8.png0QCa9p8.png
@luckgandor
How does it make sense to sell dragons when you won't be able to use the money after you leave?
@luckgandor
How does it make sense to sell dragons when you won't be able to use the money after you leave?

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
@luckgandor I'm sorry to hear that you leave FR. Could I have some r and treasures?
@luckgandor I'm sorry to hear that you leave FR. Could I have some r and treasures?
@luckgandor
its sad to see you go bc the flight rising community is so nice
i would likea apparel for the biggest part but a familliar is fine to
@luckgandor
its sad to see you go bc the flight rising community is so nice
i would likea apparel for the biggest part but a familliar is fine to
1c8q357.png 6IcEXCU.png
Sorry to see you leave! I'd love to have some kind of apparel or a familiar
Sorry to see you leave! I'd love to have some kind of apparel or a familiar
@luckgandor Sorry to hear you leave. May I ask for any apparel??
@luckgandor Sorry to hear you leave. May I ask for any apparel??
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngR9EZAKj.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
ws5n0tJ.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58