Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | June Newbies: Have a dragon!
1 2 3 4
@lumiomena I don't know if it's okay, but can I get the Supercute unnamed one with ID 33672038?
You've got so many beautiful dragons!
@lumiomena I don't know if it's okay, but can I get the Supercute unnamed one with ID 33672038?
You've got so many beautiful dragons!
qZ2UtE7.gif
p1eyEj0.png Abundans cautela non nocet - one can never be too careful
Actus me invito factus non est meus actus - the act done by me against my will is not my act
@PotateTheGreat

Thank you for the compliment but unfortunately that Noodle baby has been claimed by another player. If you want, I've got two nests that will hatch in two days. You can check them and if you want, I can ping you once they hatch.
@PotateTheGreat

Thank you for the compliment but unfortunately that Noodle baby has been claimed by another player. If you want, I've got two nests that will hatch in two days. You can check them and if you want, I can ping you once they hatch.
Flowers and Feathers Make My Dragons Pretty
Daisy Flowerfall White Birdskull Wingpiece Red Rose Flowerfall Green Birdskull Wingpiece Violet Flowerfall
Can i have earth lady please @lumiomena
Can i have earth lady please @lumiomena
@Blasian

I'll send her right away!
@Blasian

I'll send her right away!
Daisy Flowerfall White Birdskull Wingpiece Red Rose Flowerfall Green Birdskull Wingpiece Violet Flowerfall
May I have Smokewrap? Thank you <3
@Lumiomena
May I have Smokewrap? Thank you <3
@Lumiomena
@Lumiomena

I'd love to give Skywarp a home if she's still available!
@Lumiomena

I'd love to give Skywarp a home if she's still available!
@RheaOlay I take it you mean 'Skywarp'? :,D But yeah, you can have her.

@Seungchoe Unfortunately the player above you has claimed her but! I've got two nests hatching tomorrow and I'll be posting the hatchlings into this thread right away. You can come and check, if there's a hatchling you want. :)
@RheaOlay I take it you mean 'Skywarp'? :,D But yeah, you can have her.

@Seungchoe Unfortunately the player above you has claimed her but! I've got two nests hatching tomorrow and I'll be posting the hatchlings into this thread right away. You can come and check, if there's a hatchling you want. :)
@lumiomena could i have Pistachio
@lumiomena could i have Pistachio
@galaxybang

Yeah, I'll send the baby right away!
@galaxybang

Yeah, I'll send the baby right away!
@PotateTheGreat @Seungchoe

I've updated the post, if you're still interested in free dragons. :)
@PotateTheGreat @Seungchoe

I've updated the post, if you're still interested in free dragons. :)
1 2 3 4