Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • G1 XYY Coatl + Sprite! LAST DAY!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Boop!
Boop!
I387ENf.png
@Zaelium @MeiOrchid @Cealygosa @BlueEagle @felinekind @Cuddleh @Doggo @Azurine @Sushii @CanisChiroptera @DrZiegler @angriestpancake @BlueJayK @GalaxyFilly @kiberat @Strauss @Mmmyeah @Mondschatten @TopsySky [center] [size=4]Whoot!! ^-^ So today is Monday and here is our mini raffle! :) Due to our grab bags, I've decided to help you guys along with geneing up those gen 1s! Or perhaps if you'd win, the XYY Coatl ;D If you have gene plans that is! :D [b]The first prize is already unlocked! [/b]With that said, lets get started! ^-^ - if no tickets sell, no prizes will be given out, unlocked or otherwise. - [quote=Breed Change]ANY treasure (50k) MP Breed Change! [item=breed change: tundra] [item=breed change: fae] [item=breed change: mirror] [item=breed change: guardian] [/quote] [quote=Tertiary Gene]ANY treasure MP Tertiary Gene! [b]LOCKED[/b] 25 tickets needed! [item=tertiary gene: spines] [item=tertiary gene: smoke] [item=tertiary gene: runes] [item=tertiary gene: lace] [/quote] [quote=Secondary Gene]ANY treasure MP Secondary Gene! [b]LOCKED[/b] 50 tickets needed! [item=secondary gene: Hypnotic] [item=secondary gene: Safari] [item=secondary gene: Saturn] [item=secondary gene: paint] [/quote] [quote=Primary Gene]ANY treasure MP Primary Gene! [b]LOCKED[/b] 75 tickets needed! [item=primary gene: Cherub] [item=primary gene: piebald] [item=primary gene: Falcon] [item=primary gene: Tiger] [/quote] ----- [size=5]ONE ticket is 30G/30kt, and [b]ONLY 10% of that goes to the main raffle[/b]! (so for the main raffle, if you bought one ticket, you get 10 tickets towards the XYY) [size=6][b][u]I will NOT be accepting any more Ores as of now till the end of the main raffle (6.14.17). [/u][/b][/size] [size=4]73 tickets is all that is needed in order to unlock that sprite! [/center] [center]Last 2 days! :) Make it count! Thanks! <3 [/center]
@Zaelium
@MeiOrchid
@Cealygosa
@BlueEagle
@felinekind
@Cuddleh
@Doggo
@Azurine
@Sushii
@CanisChiroptera
@DrZiegler
@angriestpancake
@BlueJayK
@GalaxyFilly
@kiberat
@Strauss
@Mmmyeah
@Mondschatten
@TopsySky

Whoot!! ^-^ So today is Monday and here is our mini raffle! :)

Due to our grab bags, I've decided to help you guys along with geneing up those gen 1s! Or perhaps if you'd win, the XYY Coatl ;D If you have gene plans that is! :D The first prize is already unlocked! With that said, lets get started! ^-^
- if no tickets sell, no prizes will be given out, unlocked or otherwise. -

Breed Change wrote:
ANY treasure (50k) MP Breed Change!
Breed Change: Tundra Breed Change: Fae Breed Change: Mirror Breed Change: Guardian
Tertiary Gene wrote:
ANY treasure MP Tertiary Gene! LOCKED 25 tickets needed!
Tertiary Gene: Spines Tertiary Gene: Smoke Tertiary Gene: Runes Tertiary Gene: Lace
Secondary Gene wrote:
ANY treasure MP Secondary Gene! LOCKED 50 tickets needed!
Secondary Gene: Hypnotic Secondary Gene: Safari Secondary Gene: Saturn Secondary Gene: Paint
Primary Gene wrote:
ANY treasure MP Primary Gene! LOCKED 75 tickets needed!
Primary Gene: Cherub Primary Gene: Piebald Primary Gene: Falcon Primary Gene: Tiger

ONE ticket is 30G/30kt, and ONLY 10% of that goes to the main raffle! (so for the main raffle, if you bought one ticket, you get 10 tickets towards the XYY)

I will NOT be accepting any more Ores as of now till the end of the main raffle (6.14.17).

73 tickets is all that is needed in order to unlock that sprite!

Last 2 days! :) Make it count!
Thanks! <3
I387ENf.png
Bump ! @CrazyCake
Bump ! @CrazyCake
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@crazycake
bump!
@crazycake
bump!
88b34834ce044292bf26d2621f3b36732deb16f9.pngplague_banner.pngzJZQPOD.pngplague_banner.pnga26de48a2b4e6f0b0e548728d630754f4665de51.png
@CrazyCake

Boop!
@CrazyCake

Boop!
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
@crazycake
bump!
@crazycake
bump!
88b34834ce044292bf26d2621f3b36732deb16f9.pngplague_banner.pngzJZQPOD.pngplague_banner.pnga26de48a2b4e6f0b0e548728d630754f4665de51.png
Bump!
Bump!
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake buuuuump !
@CrazyCake buuuuump !
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@Zaelium @MeiOrchid @Cealygosa @BlueEagle @felinekind @Cuddleh @Doggo @Azurine @Sushii @CanisChiroptera @DrZiegler @angriestpancake @BlueJayK @GalaxyFilly @kiberat @Strauss @Mmmyeah @Mondschatten @TopsySky [center][size=4]Okay! So today is the day [i]to give out prizes[/i]! :D Just for your reference, so you don't need to go everywhere, [b]I've made a list of all of the prizes we had! :)[/b] [u]Winners will be drawn through RNG! [/u] There will be 7 prizes total, including the bump prize! [quote=1st Prize] Gen 1 XYY [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4917644] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/49177/4917644_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] [quote=2nd prize]Apparel! [item=Diamond Talonclasp Pendant][/quote] [quote=3rd prize]LV 25! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14836827] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/148369/14836827_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] [quote=4th prize]Gene! [item=Secondary Gene: Spinner][/quote] [quote=5th prize]UM Accent! [skin=21673][/quote] [quote=6th prize]Apparel! [item=Trickster's Magic Cards] x15[/quote] ----- [quote=Bump Prize]Apparel! [item=Trickster's Magic Cards] x2[/quote] [size=4][u][b]The person that wins the bump prize is not eligible to win again from any of the prizes.[/b][/u] ^^" I really hope thats fair!! ;o; [/center] Stay tuned for the drawings! :D [center][size=6][b][color=purple]The people will choose based off of their number. If the person A is 1st, they'll list 1 prize. If person B is 5th, they'll list 5 prizes. Make sure they're in order of preference though, most wanted to least! :) [/color][/center][/b]
@Zaelium
@MeiOrchid
@Cealygosa
@BlueEagle
@felinekind
@Cuddleh
@Doggo
@Azurine
@Sushii
@CanisChiroptera
@DrZiegler
@angriestpancake
@BlueJayK
@GalaxyFilly
@kiberat
@Strauss
@Mmmyeah
@Mondschatten
@TopsySky

Okay! So today is the day to give out prizes! :D Just for your reference, so you don't need to go everywhere, I've made a list of all of the prizes we had! :)

Winners will be drawn through RNG! There will be 7 prizes total, including the bump prize!

1st Prize wrote:
Gen 1 XYY

4917644_350.png
2nd prize wrote:
Apparel!
Diamond Talonclasp Pendant
3rd prize wrote:
LV 25!

14836827_350.png
4th prize wrote:
Gene!
Secondary Gene: Spinner
5th prize wrote:
UM Accent!
6th prize wrote:
Apparel!
Trickster's Magic Cards x15

Bump Prize wrote:
Apparel!
Trickster's Magic Cards x2

The person that wins the bump prize is not eligible to win again from any of the prizes. ^^" I really hope thats fair!! ;o;

Stay tuned for the drawings! :D

The people will choose based off of their number. If the person A is 1st, they'll list 1 prize. If person B is 5th, they'll list 5 prizes. Make sure they're in order of preference though, most wanted to least! :)
I387ENf.png
-pinglist was here-

Winners:
1. @Strauss (1647)
2. @felinekind (111)
3. @Cuddleh (1238)
-1634 already called Strauss-
-1283 already called Cuddleh-
4. @Ellapinky (1298)
-159 already called Cuddleh-
5. @DrZiegler (1537)
6. @Doggo (210)