Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~♥~Nimble Ninja Raffle~♥~ OVER!
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 96 97
[center][size=4]Hello, @Morneth!! As you may know, I have been gone for a while. I needed to get caught up on some things, one especially being the weekly raffle prize drawings and hand outs. So, I have here a list of the [b]2[/b] prizes you won through the weekly raffle. Each prize is worth 2 tickets. To refresh, you get the choice of either the prize or 2 tickets for the main raffle. Choose as many of the prize sets below that you'd like (if any) and the rest will be converted to tickets. ^.^ [u][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gOfYbn7RSgx8CWAr5lKWboWq0fiHzgX3DY_9dVcglJU/edit?usp=sharing]To see the weeks you were drawn for and other details, click here.[/url][/u][/size][/center] [quote=10 Leafy Packs][center][item=Leafy Pack][item=Leafy Pack][item=Leafy Pack][item=Leafy Pack][item=Leafy Pack][item=Leafy Pack][item=Leafy Pack][item=Leafy Pack][item=Leafy Pack][item=Leafy Pack][/center][/quote] [quote=Desert Rain Frog Companion][center][item=Desert Rain Frog Companion][/center][/quote]
Hello, @Morneth!!
As you may know, I have been gone for a while. I needed to get caught up on some things, one especially being the weekly raffle prize drawings and hand outs.

So, I have here a list of the 2 prizes you won through the weekly raffle. Each prize is worth 2 tickets. To refresh, you get the choice of either the prize or 2 tickets for the main raffle.
Choose as many of the prize sets below that you'd like (if any) and the rest will be converted to tickets. ^.^

To see the weeks you were drawn for and other details, click here.

10 Leafy Packs wrote:
Leafy Pack Leafy Pack Leafy Pack Leafy Pack Leafy Pack Leafy Pack Leafy Pack Leafy Pack Leafy Pack Leafy Pack
Desert Rain Frog Companion wrote:
Desert Rain Frog Companion
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
[center][size=4]Hello, @Galot!! As you may know, I have been gone for a while. I needed to get caught up on some things, one especially being the weekly raffle prize drawings and hand outs. So, I have here the prize you won through the weekly raffle. Each weekly prize is worth 2 tickets. To refresh, you get the choice of either the prize or 2 tickets for the main raffle. ^.^ [u][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gOfYbn7RSgx8CWAr5lKWboWq0fiHzgX3DY_9dVcglJU/edit?usp=sharing]To see the week you were drawn for and other details, click here.[/url][/u][/size][/center] [quote=Marsh Frog Companion][center][item=Marsh Frog Companion][/center][/quote]
Hello, @Galot!!
As you may know, I have been gone for a while. I needed to get caught up on some things, one especially being the weekly raffle prize drawings and hand outs.

So, I have here the prize you won through the weekly raffle. Each weekly prize is worth 2 tickets.
To refresh, you get the choice of either the prize or 2 tickets for the main raffle. ^.^

To see the week you were drawn for and other details, click here.

Marsh Frog Companion wrote:
Marsh Frog Companion
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
[center][size=4]Hello, @rythec!! As you may know, I have been gone for a while. I needed to get caught up on some things, one especially being the weekly raffle prize drawings and hand outs. So, I have here the prize you won through the weekly raffle. Each weekly prize is worth 2 tickets. To refresh, you get the choice of either the prize or 2 tickets for the main raffle. ^.^ [u][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gOfYbn7RSgx8CWAr5lKWboWq0fiHzgX3DY_9dVcglJU/edit?usp=sharing]To see the week you were drawn for and other details, click here.[/url][/u][/size][/center] [quote=Buttercup Lace Apparel][center][item=Buttercup Lace Wristlet][item=Buttercup Lace Waist Frill][item=Buttercup Lace Ribbons][/center][/quote]
Hello, @rythec!!

So, I have here the prize you won through the weekly raffle. Each weekly prize is worth 2 tickets.
To refresh, you get the choice of either the prize or 2 tickets for the main raffle. ^.^

Buttercup Lace Apparel wrote:
Buttercup Lace Wristlet Buttercup Lace Waist Frill Buttercup Lace Ribbons
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
[center][size=4]Hello, @Zayjay!! As you may know, I have been gone for a while. I needed to get caught up on some things, one especially being the weekly raffle prize drawings and hand outs. So, I have here the prize you won through the weekly raffle. Each weekly prize is worth 2 tickets. To refresh, you get the choice of either the prize or 2 tickets for the main raffle. ^.^ [u][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gOfYbn7RSgx8CWAr5lKWboWq0fiHzgX3DY_9dVcglJU/edit?usp=sharing]To see the week you were drawn for and other details, click here.[/url][/u][/size][/center] [quote=Violet Flower Apparel][center][item=Violet Flower Crown][item=Violet Corsage][item=Violet Lei][/center][/quote]
Hello, @Zayjay!!

Violet Flower Apparel wrote:
Violet Flower Crown Violet Corsage Violet Lei
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
[center][size=4]@Unownsender These are the [b]3[/b] prizes you won from the monthly drawings. These ones are each worth 4 tickets. [u][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gOfYbn7RSgx8CWAr5lKWboWq0fiHzgX3DY_9dVcglJU/edit?usp=sharing]To see the months you were drawn for and other details, click here.[/url][/u][/size][/center] [quote=Sizzling Phosphorus][center][item=Sizzling Phosphorus][/center][/quote] [quote=Marbled Serpenta][center][item=Marbled Serpenta][/center][/quote] [quote=Tincture of Dissolution][center][item=Tincture of Dissolution][/center][/quote]
@Unownsender

These are the 3 prizes you won from the monthly drawings.
These ones are each worth 4 tickets.

To see the months you were drawn for and other details, click here.

Sizzling Phosphorus wrote:
Sizzling Phosphorus
Marbled Serpenta wrote:
Marbled Serpenta
Tincture of Dissolution wrote:
Tincture of Dissolution
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
[center][size=4]@Peaches99 This is the prize you won from the monthly drawings. This is worth 4 tickets. [u][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gOfYbn7RSgx8CWAr5lKWboWq0fiHzgX3DY_9dVcglJU/edit?usp=sharing]To see the month you were drawn for and other details, click here.[/url][/u][/size][/center] [quote=Aviator Scarfs][center][item=Ivory Aviator Scarf][item=White Aviator Scarf][item=Crimson Aviator Scarf][item=Gold Aviator Scarf][/center][/quote]
@Peaches99

This is the prize you won from the monthly drawings.
This is worth 4 tickets.

To see the month you were drawn for and other details, click here.

Aviator Scarfs wrote:
Ivory Aviator Scarf White Aviator Scarf Crimson Aviator Scarf Gold Aviator Scarf
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
[center][size=4]@Zayjay This is the prize you won from the monthly drawings. This is worth 4 tickets. [u][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gOfYbn7RSgx8CWAr5lKWboWq0fiHzgX3DY_9dVcglJU/edit?usp=sharing]To see the month you were drawn for and other details, click here.[/url][/u][/size][/center] [quote=Brightscale Helmet][center][item=Brightscale Helmet][/center][/quote]
@Zayjay

This is the prize you won from the monthly drawings.
This is worth 4 tickets.

Brightscale Helmet wrote:
Brightscale Helmet
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
[center][size=4]@Moonlightrebel As you may know, I have been gone for a while. I needed to get caught up on some things, one especially being the weekly raffle prize drawings and hand outs. So, I have here the prize you won through the monthly raffle. To refresh, you get the choice of either the prize or 4 tickets for the main raffle. ^.^ [u][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gOfYbn7RSgx8CWAr5lKWboWq0fiHzgX3DY_9dVcglJU/edit?usp=sharing]To see the month you were drawn for and other details, click here.[/url][/u][/size][/center] [quote=4 Glass Beakers][center][item=Glass Beaker][item=Glass Beaker][item=Glass Beaker][item=Glass Beaker][/center][/quote]
@Moonlightrebel

So, I have here the prize you won through the monthly raffle.
To refresh, you get the choice of either the prize or 4 tickets for the main raffle. ^.^

4 Glass Beakers wrote:
Glass Beaker Glass Beaker Glass Beaker Glass Beaker
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
[center][size=4]@XboaX As you may know, I have been gone for a while. I needed to get caught up on some things, one especially being the weekly raffle prize drawings and hand outs. So, I have here the prize you won through the monthly raffle. To refresh, you get the choice of either the prize or 4 tickets for the main raffle. ^.^ [u][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gOfYbn7RSgx8CWAr5lKWboWq0fiHzgX3DY_9dVcglJU/edit?usp=sharing]To see the month you were drawn for and other details, click here.[/url][/u][/size][/center] [quote=Lesser Wisp][center][item=Lesser Wisp][/center][/quote]
@XboaX

So, I have here the prize you won through the monthly raffle.
To refresh, you get the choice of either the prize or 4 tickets for the main raffle. ^.^

Lesser Wisp wrote:
Lesser Wisp
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
I'd like to convert them to tickets, thank you ^^
I'd like to convert them to tickets, thank you ^^
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 96 97