Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Giveaway to good homes! (CLOSED!)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@friendzonefever Look at these!
@friendzonefever Look at these!
FR +3
LIo8D8G.gif
Bump!
Bump!
@Pippatis could I adopt those two wildclaw? If I can only adopt 1, could I get the male one? They are beautiful and I have a wildclaw and fae that would match them perfectly.
@Pippatis could I adopt those two wildclaw? If I can only adopt 1, could I get the male one? They are beautiful and I have a wildclaw and fae that would match them perfectly.
@AzulTea

Thank you for asking so nicely! You may have them both. I'm running dreadfully low on space, so I'm glad you asked. I'll send them over to you now.
@AzulTea

Thank you for asking so nicely! You may have them both. I'm running dreadfully low on space, so I'm glad you asked. I'll send them over to you now.
@Pippatis
Could i please have the male Imperial?(If he's not taken...) I just love his colors!!!
@Pippatis
Could i please have the male Imperial?(If he's not taken...) I just love his colors!!!
he/she/they | big nerd about music/art/movies
@sketchscientist

Sure thing! He's actually the last one available. I'm glad you like him so much! I'll send him over to ya right now!
@sketchscientist

Sure thing! He's actually the last one available. I'm glad you like him so much! I'll send him over to ya right now!
@Pippatis
Thank you!!!
@Pippatis
Thank you!!!
he/she/they | big nerd about music/art/movies
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20