Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for Newbies [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@PhoenixWestWinds she's on her way! ((Your dragons are so bright, I'm especially fond of Brin!:))
@PhoenixWestWinds she's on her way! ((Your dragons are so bright, I'm especially fond of Brin!:))
Pixel Teapot Wind and Nature joined emblem Ursegal Project emblem
@Akaineko

Thank you! Yes I am collecting a lot of dragons in shades of cool blues and cool greens for breeding.

Speaking of Brin, her first daughter was just born and needs a new home; she has beautiful colors as well. I have her listed on auction, but if she does not sell you are welcome to her!
@Akaineko

Thank you! Yes I am collecting a lot of dragons in shades of cool blues and cool greens for breeding.

Speaking of Brin, her first daughter was just born and needs a new home; she has beautiful colors as well. I have her listed on auction, but if she does not sell you are welcome to her!
YAzXKmc.gif
@PhoenixWestWinds yes! xD I saw her and has already summoned my sister @Akainami who is collecting gen.2 Tundras! ;))) (She had a break from FR but hey! She wanted a Nature one)
@PhoenixWestWinds yes! xD I saw her and has already summoned my sister @Akainami who is collecting gen.2 Tundras! ;))) (She had a break from FR but hey! She wanted a Nature one)
@Akaineko

Can I have Raavi please?

I'm just trying to vary my collection - it's not looking great at the moment :/

@Akaineko

Can I have Raavi please?

I'm just trying to vary my collection - it's not looking great at the moment :/

It's hard to be depressed when your name's Joy.
@Akaineko

That is super! I am really glad she has a great home with your sister now. Thank you!
@Akaineko

That is super! I am really glad she has a great home with your sister now. Thank you!
YAzXKmc.gif
@HauteDoy777 absolutely! He's on his way. Feel free to do whatever you'll be up to with him, if he does not fit you or if you get tired.
I like Brightstar, her deep-midnight wings.
@HauteDoy777 absolutely! He's on his way. Feel free to do whatever you'll be up to with him, if he does not fit you or if you get tired.
I like Brightstar, her deep-midnight wings.
@Akaineko

Thanks so much XDD
@Akaineko

Thanks so much XDD
It's hard to be depressed when your name's Joy.
@Akaineko Hi! :) Would this one be available? Thank you and have a nice day! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32248956] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322490/32248956_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Akaineko
Hi! :)
Would this one be available?
Thank you and have a nice day!

32248956_350.png
YaLh2Os.png
@Alithium8 ^_^ thank you for the question! I thought of it when they both grow up :) Though I'll be glad to gift you right now!
@Alithium8 ^_^ thank you for the question! I thought of it when they both grow up :) Though I'll be glad to gift you right now!
@Akaineko May I please have Taraho?
@Akaineko May I please have Taraho?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15