Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ♥Newbie Raffle! CLOSED! Drawing!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33
@NightinVienna

Can I get a ticket?
@NightinVienna

Can I get a ticket?
tumblr_oul8iuaWaX1wy3wevo1_500.jpg
@nightinvienna
could i have a ticket please?
@nightinvienna
could i have a ticket please?
@nightinvienna May I enter the raffle
@nightinvienna May I enter the raffle
NWaVGQJ.png
@NightInVienna

could i get a ticket
@NightInVienna

could i get a ticket
nykbVnu.png
@NightInVienna
May I have a ticket? <3
@NightInVienna
May I have a ticket? <3
9oRPa8v.png
@NightInVienna May I have a ticket?
@NightInVienna May I have a ticket?
lightshieldr.png5qNEPhr.pnglightshieldl.png
@NightInVienna

I would love a ticket, please!
@NightInVienna

I would love a ticket, please!
tumblr_pm57dgUmg91x46ojxo8_250.png iii
calypso
she/her
fr +2
@nightinvienna I would love a ticket! Thank you for setting this up, the prizes look AMAZING.
@nightinvienna I would love a ticket! Thank you for setting this up, the prizes look AMAZING.
KCXtyPY.png
@Sugarshock @DaisysClear @WildKiwi @Sepal @Fairy1320 @Khanche @SpooderLuna @Nightingale333 @postelectric @topazsunset04

Wooahh where'd you all come from? So many new people ^^ Welcome to FR and I hope you enjoy you time here! I got you guys down, and I'll be pinging you all again on Sunday when I draw the tickets so stick around and I'll hopefully add more prizes as the week goes on!

Tell me if there's any prizes you'd maybe like to see in the raffle *eyebrow wiggle*
@Sugarshock @DaisysClear @WildKiwi @Sepal @Fairy1320 @Khanche @SpooderLuna @Nightingale333 @postelectric @topazsunset04

Wooahh where'd you all come from? So many new people ^^ Welcome to FR and I hope you enjoy you time here! I got you guys down, and I'll be pinging you all again on Sunday when I draw the tickets so stick around and I'll hopefully add more prizes as the week goes on!

Tell me if there's any prizes you'd maybe like to see in the raffle *eyebrow wiggle*
@NightInVienna
Thank you! <3
@NightInVienna
Thank you! <3
9oRPa8v.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33