Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35
@riversong
Any fest stuff/gems? If not just some random thing would make my day :)

Thanks so much for giving your stuff away, it's very kind of you!
@riversong
Any fest stuff/gems? If not just some random thing would make my day :)

Thanks so much for giving your stuff away, it's very kind of you!

Hello, I used to be @/Azcazach :)
FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
@RiverSong
This is a really nice way to leave the site~
In my spirit of kindness, whatever you send, item, dragon, whatever, will be donated to my Free/Fair raffle this summer so that someone else will be able to enjoy it~
@RiverSong
This is a really nice way to leave the site~
In my spirit of kindness, whatever you send, item, dragon, whatever, will be donated to my Free/Fair raffle this summer so that someone else will be able to enjoy it~
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@RiverSong I hope you have a good life out there after you leave~ ;w;

If you have any festival skins from previous festivals (particularly Starfall 2013, or one of the other earlier (2013-2014) ones, though I will appreciate any you give me), or earlier festival items, I would love to get one! .w.

(If you are all of out that stuff already, then surprise me, I guess? ovo)
@RiverSong I hope you have a good life out there after you leave~ ;w;

If you have any festival skins from previous festivals (particularly Starfall 2013, or one of the other earlier (2013-2014) ones, though I will appreciate any you give me), or earlier festival items, I would love to get one! .w.

(If you are all of out that stuff already, then surprise me, I guess? ovo)
tumblr_inline_nhxskl09Q41qcphlu.png
@Riversong I hope your life leads you to good things! edit: could I take this dragon as well? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=162011] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1621/162011_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Riversong I hope your life leads you to good things!

edit: could I take this dragon as well?

162011_350.png
beep bop boop
@riversong I hope you have a great future ahead of you. Good luck our there!
If you have shadow or arcane fest apparel or skins, id love to take it!
If there's no fest apparel then I'd take normal apparel or currency (either is fine)
@riversong I hope you have a great future ahead of you. Good luck our there!
If you have shadow or arcane fest apparel or skins, id love to take it!
If there's no fest apparel then I'd take normal apparel or currency (either is fine)
eJjRguz.gifwpbQAJl.pngxFS26wH.pngHYGuuPe.png2pUgUlN.pngiuq3Fph.pngFW2m3Le.pngWZY5XMs.pngPeuDgXm.png
@riversong May I request some Water and/or Arcane festival apparel? If not, just a bunch of random apparel is fine!
@riversong May I request some Water and/or Arcane festival apparel? If not, just a bunch of random apparel is fine!
pansexual_zpstmga7pty.pngThey/Them, FR+7
@Riversong I hope you luck in whatever you decide to do in the future! If you have any apparel to spare I would be very happy.
@Riversong I hope you luck in whatever you decide to do in the future! If you have any apparel to spare I would be very happy.
wBojxzv.png CyyrycN.png LD5PwZr.png
@RiverSong
Um, hi! I must ask - is your Tricktrouper Crown already taken? I know it's really something, but my progen would look so sweet with this apparel... If not, just tell me please. Thanks!
@RiverSong
Um, hi! I must ask - is your Tricktrouper Crown already taken? I know it's really something, but my progen would look so sweet with this apparel... If not, just tell me please. Thanks!
BVPtyzq.png
Good luck outside of FR, it was nice of you to do a giveaway before leaving :>
Good luck outside of FR, it was nice of you to do a giveaway before leaving :>
@RiverSong
I hope all the best to you outside this game.

I would love a familiar. Specially if you have any of the ones that are behind the link

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=255130&tab=dragon&did=25655003
@RiverSong
I hope all the best to you outside this game.

I would love a familiar. Specially if you have any of the ones that are behind the link

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=255130&tab=dragon&did=25655003
B43QG5A.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35