Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35
@Riversong

Good luck with everything and may the future bring you great happiness! Thank you for doing this!
@Riversong

Good luck with everything and may the future bring you great happiness! Thank you for doing this!
Wow, this got popular fast! I'll do my best to fulfill everyone's requests, though it may take me a bit to get all the way through the list. I'm signing off for a while now, but there should still be plenty to go around, so keep the responses coming!

Thank you so much to everyone wishing me well. <3 I'm so glad to be able to share what I've collected - it's the least I can do to give back to the community. Thanks for the positivity!
Wow, this got popular fast! I'll do my best to fulfill everyone's requests, though it may take me a bit to get all the way through the list. I'm signing off for a while now, but there should still be plenty to go around, so keep the responses coming!

Thank you so much to everyone wishing me well. <3 I'm so glad to be able to share what I've collected - it's the least I can do to give back to the community. Thanks for the positivity!
@RiverSong I love your username and this is such an amazing thing to do! I really hope that everything goes well for your outside of flight.

Edit: Forgot to say that I am not at all picky about what. Dragons that aren't being picked up, familiars, random trinkets, I'm happy about just getting anything at all.
@RiverSong I love your username and this is such an amazing thing to do! I really hope that everything goes well for your outside of flight.

Edit: Forgot to say that I am not at all picky about what. Dragons that aren't being picked up, familiars, random trinkets, I'm happy about just getting anything at all.
@Riversong ; Only hope the best for your future, and hope everything goes well outside the FR world for you !! Wish success and fortune for you from my part !!

On the gifting side, I'm in love with any nature/leaf/flower/summer things, or fire/magma; These two caught my eye;
Emmer
Mora
May I take one of these two? Or any of those types of items would be absolutely fine, too !!

And of course, a little gift to the person above ~
@Riversong ; Only hope the best for your future, and hope everything goes well outside the FR world for you !! Wish success and fortune for you from my part !!

On the gifting side, I'm in love with any nature/leaf/flower/summer things, or fire/magma; These two caught my eye;
Emmer
Mora
May I take one of these two? Or any of those types of items would be absolutely fine, too !!

And of course, a little gift to the person above ~
kats_artshop_by_catpeets-db4khoh.png
@RiverSong
Best wishes for you IRL! Hope your future is bright.
@RiverSong
Best wishes for you IRL! Hope your future is bright.
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
@RiverSong Best wishes and good luck in the future! I collect UM skins and fest stuff, but I am definitely not going to make demands of your generosity <3
@RiverSong Best wishes and good luck in the future! I collect UM skins and fest stuff, but I am definitely not going to make demands of your generosity <3
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
@RiverSong sorry to see you go if there is anything left i would love anything thank you
@RiverSong sorry to see you go if there is anything left i would love anything thank you
@RiverSong

If you still have a 25, I'm a budding Coli enthusiast and I'd love to give them a home! ^u^ If not, I'd absolutely adore taking in Ava and her accessories as a Nature rep [and her floracat is adorable, just saying] :D

I also have a dragon who would look perfect with Wing Chimes that Aether on your third page is wearing, and a different one who would love Jade Draft on Marynn. Honestly, just toss me whatever, it's incredibly generous of you to be giving everything away instead of selling it off.

I hope you have a nice time out of FR!
@RiverSong

If you still have a 25, I'm a budding Coli enthusiast and I'd love to give them a home! ^u^ If not, I'd absolutely adore taking in Ava and her accessories as a Nature rep [and her floracat is adorable, just saying] :D

I also have a dragon who would look perfect with Wing Chimes that Aether on your third page is wearing, and a different one who would love Jade Draft on Marynn. Honestly, just toss me whatever, it's incredibly generous of you to be giving everything away instead of selling it off.

I hope you have a nice time out of FR!
Sorry to hear you're leaving flight rising. Good luck in you're future.

p.s. Could I take the Illuminated Sash off your hands?
@RiverSong

It's on solitude. I wanted it for Meredithe
Sorry to hear you're leaving flight rising. Good luck in you're future.

p.s. Could I take the Illuminated Sash off your hands?
@RiverSong

It's on solitude. I wanted it for Meredithe
Hatchery
pUYJTYH.png
@RiverSong

I'd like to take in Aeris (I think I spelled that right, he's a Spiral) and his baubles! I have a good home for him that I'd like to share.

Could I steal Dullahan from Huntress, by chance? Honestly, if there's any accent you have or any older apparel, there's a 99.4% chance that I've been setting up some way to save for one. I love almost all of them in comparison to the newer ones. I have a perfect Skydancer for Botany's Back as well.
@RiverSong

I'd like to take in Aeris (I think I spelled that right, he's a Spiral) and his baubles! I have a good home for him that I'd like to share.

Could I steal Dullahan from Huntress, by chance? Honestly, if there's any accent you have or any older apparel, there's a 99.4% chance that I've been setting up some way to save for one. I love almost all of them in comparison to the newer ones. I have a perfect Skydancer for Botany's Back as well.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35