Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | LEAVING FR | everything goes [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Exactly what it says in the title. I've enjoyed my time here but I just got too busy.

Eos, Selene, and Enigma are statted 129 STR/9 VIT/50 QCK and have scratch, shred, eliminate, three berserkers, and two ambushes. Corinth has the same stones but is at level 19. Polaris is a Mire Flyer (117 STR/20 VIT/71 QCK) and has scratch, eliminate, rally, sap, and haste.

One dragon per player.

Otherwise, I have a lot of miscellaneous stuff that's all up for giveaway. Although fair warning, for having joined in 2013, I don't have a lot of old things. But if you're interested just ask and I'll check (but please don't be selfish =P).

Now closed.
Exactly what it says in the title. I've enjoyed my time here but I just got too busy.

Eos, Selene, and Enigma are statted 129 STR/9 VIT/50 QCK and have scratch, shred, eliminate, three berserkers, and two ambushes. Corinth has the same stones but is at level 19. Polaris is a Mire Flyer (117 STR/20 VIT/71 QCK) and has scratch, eliminate, rally, sap, and haste.

One dragon per player.

Otherwise, I have a lot of miscellaneous stuff that's all up for giveaway. Although fair warning, for having joined in 2013, I don't have a lot of old things. But if you're interested just ask and I'll check (but please don't be selfish =P).

Now closed.
@Melodiam

Can I take Eos?
Also sorry to see you go!
@Melodiam

Can I take Eos?
Also sorry to see you go!
tumblr_pc6bwifCPS1xpp0t6o5_100.pngtumblr_pc6bwifCPS1xpp0t6o4_100.png
Wish list!!!
2+ fr time
Can i have enigma? c: also, If i could have any sort of apparel, i'd be really grateful!! It's okay If not, though!

(Wish you the best out there!)
Can i have enigma? c: also, If i could have any sort of apparel, i'd be really grateful!! It's okay If not, though!

(Wish you the best out there!)
7CBQmFu.gifwIoBSUb.gif7CBQmFu.gif
Good luck in your real life!

Do you have Windbound Plumage maybe?
If you don't own, I'd like Fire sprite for my familiar collection.

@Melodiam
Good luck in your real life!

Do you have Windbound Plumage maybe?
If you don't own, I'd like Fire sprite for my familiar collection.

@Melodiam
YM7fnsh.gif
@melodiam
i would love anything random, although apparel is always nice/festival items. currency is also appreciated. or familiars,
super sorry you've been too busy for flight rising, i hope you enjoy your future endeavors.
@melodiam
i would love anything random, although apparel is always nice/festival items. currency is also appreciated. or familiars,
super sorry you've been too busy for flight rising, i hope you enjoy your future endeavors.
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
@Melodiam

May I have a 2013-2014 fest familiar or fest apparel?
@Melodiam

May I have a 2013-2014 fest familiar or fest apparel?
m6vglJ1.png
@Melodiam Could I grab Selene?
@Melodiam Could I grab Selene?
@Melodiam could I have Abraxas please?
@Melodiam could I have Abraxas please?
plagueiscool_zps0139e344-3.gif
@Melodiam May I get some festival apparel/skin/accent and some goblin or sprite familiars please (I have the crumbling and gusting goblin I'm trying to get missing ones) May I also take him please [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9407483] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/94075/9407483_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Melodiam

May I get some festival apparel/skin/accent and some goblin or sprite familiars please
(I have the crumbling and gusting goblin I'm trying to get missing ones)

May I also take him please

9407483_350.png
@Melodiam Can I take Polaris Rho and some apparel/festival items if that's okay?
@Melodiam Can I take Polaris Rho and some apparel/festival items if that's okay?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12