Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | All gone! Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5
@Tannos

May I adopt Sprite and Sophie :D my name is Sophie :3 thanks!
@Tannos

May I adopt Sprite and Sophie :D my name is Sophie :3 thanks!
@Tannos
i really don't need any more dragons but i fell in love with requiem ;-; may i have them?
@Tannos
i really don't need any more dragons but i fell in love with requiem ;-; may i have them?
---they/them *
pings @remuslupinesque
@Ziegler @BlueEagle @remuslupinesque

Coming your way!
@Ziegler @BlueEagle @remuslupinesque

Coming your way!
MpSIvUv.png
@Tannos

Since I can adopt 3, may I also take in Arjeebee :3 she's got a funny name x3 hehe thanks! <3
@Tannos

Since I can adopt 3, may I also take in Arjeebee :3 she's got a funny name x3 hehe thanks! <3
@BlueEagle Absolutely!
@BlueEagle Absolutely!
MpSIvUv.png
I will give 25 familiars + bunches of treasure (all I have) for October rust, and or could I please have Tiamat. @Tannos
I will give 25 familiars + bunches of treasure (all I have) for October rust, and or could I please have Tiamat. @Tannos
With all Regards Kronus!
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
I would be more than happy to give them great homes and well fed always above 96%. :)
@Tannos
I would be more than happy to give them great homes and well fed always above 96%. :)
@Tannos
With all Regards Kronus!
@Kronus Sorry, but OctoberRust is one of my most cherished dragons, and Tiamat is also not part of the giveaway. Any dragon after Pezizo is available though!
@Kronus Sorry, but OctoberRust is one of my most cherished dragons, and Tiamat is also not part of the giveaway. Any dragon after Pezizo is available though!
MpSIvUv.png
@Tannos
if you have any left, i'd like 2 or three random dragons. Preferable black, red, grey, or purple. But any would be appreciated
@Tannos
if you have any left, i'd like 2 or three random dragons. Preferable black, red, grey, or purple. But any would be appreciated
oh sorry I did not understand what you were giving, its completely fine. @Tannos
oh sorry I did not understand what you were giving, its completely fine. @Tannos
With all Regards Kronus!
1 2 3 4 5