Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [MJ17] First-Pick Raffle - HGMH [Closed]
1 2 3
[center][img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/409e/f/2017/083/6/0/raffle_banner_genonehatch_by_thesleepyghosty-db3ddiq.png[/img] [size=2][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2149927#post_26327573]STORY AND LORE[/url] - - - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2149927]EVENT HUB[/url] - - - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2149925]HIRAETH'N SALES[/url][/size] ----- The First-Pick raffle is a subevent to the Hiraeth'n Gales Mass Hatch! By donating eggs to the Hatch, players receive tickets to get a chance at getting first pick towards our fresh generation one dragons! Prizes for the First-Pick Raffle will be decided once hatching has ceased, and dragons have been sorted. In the event of lackluster hatches, we will make sure the raffle includes non-dragon prizes, such include skins, accents, and other goodies! ----- The Hiraeth'n Gales Mass Hatch is [b]still accepting[/b] eggs! See information post below if interested in donating. ----- [b]Important Notice:[/b] [i]Please recognize that this Mass Hatch is run personally by @Trapeze, who will be deciding what dragons will go towards the First-Pick Raffle. Many mass hatches are run with the intent in mind to keep and sell certain hatchlings, depending on colors, personal preference, and other various factors. With that in mind, please be aware that while not all dragons may be eligible for the raffle, the hatch organizer will make sure the raffle still offers noteworthy prizes.[/i] [size=2][i]All art credits to the wonderful @casuallySleepy[/i][/size] [/center]
raffle_banner_genonehatch_by_thesleepyghosty-db3ddiq.png
STORY AND LORE - - - EVENT HUB - - - HIRAETH'N SALES

The First-Pick raffle is a subevent to the Hiraeth'n Gales Mass Hatch!

By donating eggs to the Hatch, players receive tickets to get a chance at getting first pick towards our fresh generation one dragons!

Prizes for the First-Pick Raffle will be decided once hatching has ceased, and dragons have been sorted. In the event of lackluster hatches, we will make sure the raffle includes non-dragon prizes, such include skins, accents, and other goodies!

The Hiraeth'n Gales Mass Hatch is still accepting eggs! See information post below if interested in donating.

Important Notice:
Please recognize that this Mass Hatch is run personally by @Trapeze, who will be deciding what dragons will go towards the First-Pick Raffle. Many mass hatches are run with the intent in mind to keep and sell certain hatchlings, depending on colors, personal preference, and other various factors. With that in mind, please be aware that while not all dragons may be eligible for the raffle, the hatch organizer will make sure the raffle still offers noteworthy prizes.

All art credits to the wonderful @casuallySleepy
[center][size=6]Egg Donation Guidelines![/size][/center] [img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/33w8h1t.jpg[/img] [center][size=2]When sending in egg(s) for donation, please send them directly to @Trapeze either by private message or one-way crossroad! Also include in your message if you'd not like a raffle chance; otherwise, all egg donations will be counted towards the raffle.[/size][/center] ----- [center][i][b][size=5]Egg Tiers[/size][/b][/i] All the eggs that are given to the mass hatch will be counted as a single ticket or "chance" for the First-Pick Raffle. However, as not all eggs are considered equal, we've designated which eggs will have specific ticket values via Tiers in regards to their current base price, and if our mass hatch desires to gain more of these stated eggs! [b]TIER ONE 1x Raffle Chance per egg[/b] [i][item=unhatched plague egg][item=unhatched nature egg][item=unhatched fire egg][item=unhatched lightning egg] [item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched water egg][item=unhatched earth egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg] [b]TIER TWO 2x Raffle Chance per egg[/b] [item=unhatched ice egg][item=unhatched light egg][item=unhatched bogsneak egg] [b] TIER THREE 3x Raffle Chance per egg[/b] [item=unhatched wind egg] For it being the Mistral Jamboree hatch, we are seeking Wind Eggs the most! A donation of a wind-aligned egg will grant you three tickets towards the Mass Hatch Raffle! [b]EXTRA:[/b] [s][size=2]Until 22:00FRT today, donations of eggs will grant you extra tickets to Wind's Out of Flight and In-Flight raffles respectively- [i]Bonus tickets if these eggs are Wind![/size][/i][/s] This offer has expired!
Egg Donation Guidelines!
33w8h1t.jpg
When sending in egg(s) for donation, please send them directly to @Trapeze either by private message or one-way crossroad! Also include in your message if you'd not like a raffle chance; otherwise, all egg donations will be counted towards the raffle.

Egg Tiers

All the eggs that are given to the mass hatch will be counted as a single ticket or "chance" for the First-Pick Raffle.

However, as not all eggs are considered equal, we've designated which eggs will have specific ticket values via Tiers in regards to their current base price, and if our mass hatch desires to gain more of these stated eggs!

TIER ONE
1x Raffle Chance per egg

Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg
Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg

TIER TWO
2x Raffle Chance per egg

Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg

TIER THREE
3x Raffle Chance per egg

Unhatched Wind Egg

For it being the Mistral Jamboree hatch, we are seeking Wind Eggs the most! A donation of a wind-aligned egg will grant you three tickets towards the Mass Hatch Raffle!

EXTRA:
Until 22:00FRT today, donations of eggs will grant you extra tickets to Wind's Out of Flight and In-Flight raffles respectively- Bonus tickets if these eggs are Wind!

This offer has expired!
RAFFLE IS A GO!

SREADSHEET

This is the finalized spreadsheet from the mass hatch! All information regarding the dragons and the First-Pick tickets are recorded here.
RAFFLE IS A GO!

SREADSHEET

This is the finalized spreadsheet from the mass hatch! All information regarding the dragons and the First-Pick tickets are recorded here.
[center][img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/7949/f/2017/083/0/3/raffle_banner_genonehatch_otherspng_by_thesleepyghosty-db3dqcr.png[/img] [quote=Bamboo] [skin=9476] [/quote] [quote=Genes are cool] [item=Tertiary Gene: Spines][/quote] [quote=Right guys] [item=Primary Gene: Falcon][/quote] [quote=im trying] [item=secondary gene: hex][/quote] [quote=Mistral Jamb starter pack] [item=Vista: Mistral Jamboree][item=gusting goblin] [item=messengers scroll]x60[/quote] [quote=These are all wind right][item=gusting goblin][item=Cloudkeeper Herald][item=Hurricane Herald][item=tradewinds gull][item=aer phantom][item=mistral minion][item=Ringlet Amphithere][item=fuiran][item=bamboo phytocat][item=salve kamaitachi][/quote] [quote=Everything is Green] [item=Green Goo]x10 [item=Green Sludge]x20 [item=Green Ooze]x10 [item=grey slime]x3 [item=white slime]x3 [item=black slime]x3 [/quote] [/center]
raffle_banner_genonehatch_otherspng_by_thesleepyghosty-db3dqcr.png
Bamboo wrote:
Genes are cool wrote:
Tertiary Gene: Spines
Right guys wrote:
Primary Gene: Falcon
im trying wrote:
Secondary Gene: Hex
Mistral Jamb starter pack wrote:
Vista: Mistral Jamboree Gusting Goblin x60
These are all wind right wrote:
Gusting Goblin Cloudkeeper Herald Hurricane Herald Tradewinds Gull Aer Phantom Mistral Minion Ringlet Amphithere Fuiran Bamboo Phytocat Salve Kamaitachi
Everything is Green wrote:
Green Goo x10 Green Sludge x20 Green Ooze x10
Grey Slime x3 White Slime x3 Black Slime x3

@WestWindSentinel @Infernal @Panderz @Amilia @Cedric @Aarresi @TabsBrowser @WanderingTurtle @Survivalist @nightmischief @luckless @HermioneLeviosa @casuallySleepy @BlackAndTan @Booktwist

Pinging you all to let you know that all dragons have been organized and that the raffle will be drawn soon! A total of 69 tickets were counted, and I will be handing out 8 FP Slots to the first 8 winners.

Rules:
If a name comes up more than once, it will be rerolled! Since this is such a small raffle I'd like to keep it as even as possible, as am I thankful all of you have donated eggs <3
The 8 slots will go in order of priority, so #1 get the entire pick over all.

Spreadsheet is here!

I will be configuring other prizes for the remaining participants- No one will leave without a gift! The remaining 7 slots will be drawn for other prize packages I am making at the moment. ;u;
@WestWindSentinel @Infernal @Panderz @Amilia @Cedric @Aarresi @TabsBrowser @WanderingTurtle @Survivalist @nightmischief @luckless @HermioneLeviosa @casuallySleepy @BlackAndTan @Booktwist

Pinging you all to let you know that all dragons have been organized and that the raffle will be drawn soon! A total of 69 tickets were counted, and I will be handing out 8 FP Slots to the first 8 winners.

Rules:
If a name comes up more than once, it will be rerolled! Since this is such a small raffle I'd like to keep it as even as possible, as am I thankful all of you have donated eggs <3
The 8 slots will go in order of priority, so #1 get the entire pick over all.

Spreadsheet is here!

I will be configuring other prizes for the remaining participants- No one will leave without a gift! The remaining 7 slots will be drawn for other prize packages I am making at the moment. ;u;
RAFFLE WINNERS DRAWN!

1. @WanderingTurtle
2. @WestWindSentinel
3. @Panderz
4. @Amilia
5. @Infernol
6. @Survivalist
7. @luckless
8. @BlackandTan

Congratulations, you guys have won the First Pick slots for the dragons! To see what dragons are available for the First-Pick, please consult the Mass Hatch Spreadsheet! Unfortunately not all dragons are available, but there are some very pretty hatchlings up for grabs. For reference, anyone marked with a "x" in the First Pick column is open for you to get! Disregard the other checkmarks at this point; they refer to where the dragon will go after First Pick. c:

9. @TabsBrowser
10. @nightmischief
11. @Booktwist
12. @casuallySleepy
13. @HermioneLeviosa
14. @Aarresi
15. @Cedric

Of course, there's more to go around for everyone! You guys have won the prize packs <3

Everyone, please message me or post here with your top 5 prize choices/dragons in your category!

Thank you so much again for donating to the hatch! ;u;

RAFFLE WINNERS DRAWN!

1. @WanderingTurtle
2. @WestWindSentinel
3. @Panderz
4. @Amilia
5. @Infernol
6. @Survivalist
7. @luckless
8. @BlackandTan

Congratulations, you guys have won the First Pick slots for the dragons! To see what dragons are available for the First-Pick, please consult the Mass Hatch Spreadsheet! Unfortunately not all dragons are available, but there are some very pretty hatchlings up for grabs. For reference, anyone marked with a "x" in the First Pick column is open for you to get! Disregard the other checkmarks at this point; they refer to where the dragon will go after First Pick. c:

9. @TabsBrowser
10. @nightmischief
11. @Booktwist
12. @casuallySleepy
13. @HermioneLeviosa
14. @Aarresi
15. @Cedric

Of course, there's more to go around for everyone! You guys have won the prize packs <3

Everyone, please message me or post here with your top 5 prize choices/dragons in your category!

Thank you so much again for donating to the hatch! ;u;

@Trapeze
Thank you for bring this idea to us! I call this a success! Hope many babies find homes!

1: 31827921 Lead/ Marigold Girl
2: 31827799 Eldritch/ Fire Boy
3: 31828822 Thicket / Crocodile Boy

if i cant get one of these then tell me lol all i can pick right now!
@Trapeze
Thank you for bring this idea to us! I call this a success! Hope many babies find homes!

1: 31827921 Lead/ Marigold Girl
2: 31827799 Eldritch/ Fire Boy
3: 31828822 Thicket / Crocodile Boy

if i cant get one of these then tell me lol all i can pick right now!
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@Trapeze aa thank you!! the extra prize packs are really thoughtful. here's my 5 picks!

1: Spines
2: Falcon
3: Hex
4: Everything is green
5: Bamboo
@Trapeze aa thank you!! the extra prize packs are really thoughtful. here's my 5 picks!

1: Spines
2: Falcon
3: Hex
4: Everything is green
5: Bamboo
tswwdj9.pngHYpXKHm.png
@Trapeze Aww, that's so sweet of you to do stuff for everyone! :))

My five picks are...

1. Right guys (Falcon)
2. Bamboo
3. These are all Wind
4. Everything is Green
5. Mistral Jamboree starter pack

And yes, genes are very cool ;)

Thank you!
@Trapeze Aww, that's so sweet of you to do stuff for everyone! :))

My five picks are...

1. Right guys (Falcon)
2. Bamboo
3. These are all Wind
4. Everything is Green
5. Mistral Jamboree starter pack

And yes, genes are very cool ;)

Thank you!
Bro I'm just here for a good time || They/Them
@Trapeze
This is so thoughtful of you, thank you! <3

1. im trying