Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Arcane OOF Dorming Hub- Earn Tickets!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58
Can someone put me on the spreadsheet for 22 spaces (leveled fodder only) please? I would myself, but I'm on mobile and my phone hates spreadsheets with high frequency of visitors and/or high amount of data ^^' thank you so much, and go Arcane ♥ (you guys impressed me thoroughly during Wind v Arcane hehe!)

If you need my timezone I am FR+16 (KST/JST {a.k.a. Korea/Japan Standard Time})
Can someone put me on the spreadsheet for 22 spaces (leveled fodder only) please? I would myself, but I'm on mobile and my phone hates spreadsheets with high frequency of visitors and/or high amount of data ^^' thank you so much, and go Arcane ♥ (you guys impressed me thoroughly during Wind v Arcane hehe!)

If you need my timezone I am FR+16 (KST/JST {a.k.a. Korea/Japan Standard Time})
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@chasegirl
Send me all of them!

@EvilSplitPersona
I can take all but two I believe? once chasegirl has sent theirs
edit: that is, I have room for 30 more then :)
@chasegirl
Send me all of them!

@EvilSplitPersona
I can take all but two I believe? once chasegirl has sent theirs
edit: that is, I have room for 30 more then :)
JUcTcBe.png
(I don't know how this works but I just got sent 12 dragons from @aformofmotion, and I don't know if I'm supposed to record that information somewhere or if they do it, -as the previous round I was sent was recorded without me doing anything.)
(I don't know how this works but I just got sent 12 dragons from @aformofmotion, and I don't know if I'm supposed to record that information somewhere or if they do it, -as the previous round I was sent was recorded without me doing anything.)
JUcTcBe.png
@Bluetadamore We record it, I gotchu'. Got room for 16 more?

edit: and by 16 I mean 18, because I know how to count
@Bluetadamore We record it, I gotchu'. Got room for 16 more?

edit: and by 16 I mean 18, because I know how to count
wgkyULV.png
@aformofmotion
if chasegirl and ESP send me their dragons I'm all full, but I'll let you know if I don't hear anything in a while?
@aformofmotion
if chasegirl and ESP send me their dragons I'm all full, but I'll let you know if I don't hear anything in a while?
JUcTcBe.png
@Bluetadamore Sorry about the delay! I'll start sending them over! Thank you for taking what you can! ^^

Edit: Let me know if you need any food!
@Bluetadamore Sorry about the delay! I'll start sending them over! Thank you for taking what you can! ^^

Edit: Let me know if you need any food!
ccD1o9u.gif @Aerii || FRT+3
She/They

Arcane Dom Lead!

I9WcJF5.gif Pyro-Bonsai-for-Aerii2.gif m21_l9_s7_m9_m9_book.png32rL8tS.png
@Bluetadamore Yeah, that's fair. I don't wanna steal spaces from anyone. (I don't look at the thread anymore, so I have no idea when ppl are actually using the ping system.)
@Bluetadamore Yeah, that's fair. I don't wanna steal spaces from anyone. (I don't look at the thread anymore, so I have no idea when ppl are actually using the ping system.)
wgkyULV.png
@HowlingGale

Added you to the spreadsheet ^-^

@Philli

Hi! You aren't shown to have any spaces filled or available on the spreadsheet right now, just so you know. Sorry for the ping if it was unwanted, I was just cleaning up the sheet and noticed. c:
@HowlingGale

Added you to the spreadsheet ^-^

@Philli

Hi! You aren't shown to have any spaces filled or available on the spreadsheet right now, just so you know. Sorry for the ping if it was unwanted, I was just cleaning up the sheet and noticed. c:
aHScYeW.png2SJnMSH.gif VOfQnUJ.gif

cerys
they/them
FR +3
xx ux2YLrh.pngD1hGher.png
@Cerys

Sweet, thank you \o/
@Cerys

Sweet, thank you \o/
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@aformofmotion
I can take them :)

@EvilSplitPersona
If you had another couple I do have room for them!

Edit:
that said I am heading over to bed in a moment, but if you still want to send them I'll accept when I wake up (in 6 hours or so)
@aformofmotion
I can take them :)

@EvilSplitPersona
If you had another couple I do have room for them!

Edit:
that said I am heading over to bed in a moment, but if you still want to send them I'll accept when I wake up (in 6 hours or so)
JUcTcBe.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58