Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Mistral Jamboree Raffle 2017
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
[size=1]@graphicmacaroon @Deviri @Hyunae @Catsy01 @Joydom @Nelsothy @BlueMinuet @Valligator @SkyyeofEmber @Plushstiel @firedragon68 @MOMOFSIX @justChimeric @wingworm @@ILUVDRAGONS @MarsBar @ToxicCosmos @Supersalamander @Ookami99 @Aelfrey @remuslupn @remuslupn @Nightshire @WhiteBlue @judiama @LadyArchive @Lunamore @SouthFarthing @SkyfireHuntress @catwyrm @Evarinya @SummerCat @@Nyfian @fallenarrow @MLSmith995 @freeli @no. @55591 @@Hiezen @dogmatix @Mystyic @squidkid15[/size] [center][img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/4711/f/2015/315/9/7/widn_by_tinygryphon-d9garky.gif[/img][/center] Rules are as follows: [LIST] [*]When pinged, make a list of prizes you want equal to the number by your name, from most to least wanted. (i.e. number 4 only needs to list 4 prizes) [*]Ping me with your list within 24 hours of being drawn or you will be placed at the bottom of the next round of drawing. [*]After three pings (initial draw + two extra chances) you will be removed, but you may possibly be drawn again later. [*]The front page is updated as prizes are claimed. [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2142671/1#post_26204688]The prize list is located here[/url] [/LIST] 1. @Ciceqi 2. @Siritys 3. @Lantadyme 4. @Katsha 5. @Oara 6. @Kahvinporo 7. @Jbapple 8. @Hatsunenagi 9. @Lunamore 10. @Zorelya note: Drawings will not happen until Sunday afternoon, but no lists posted after 23:39:26 (the time of this post) on Sunday Night will be counted.
@graphicmacaroon @Deviri @Hyunae @Catsy01 @Joydom @Nelsothy @BlueMinuet @Valligator @SkyyeofEmber @Plushstiel @firedragon68 @MOMOFSIX @justChimeric @wingworm @@ILUVDRAGONS @MarsBar @ToxicCosmos @Supersalamander @Ookami99 @Aelfrey @remuslupn @remuslupn @Nightshire @WhiteBlue @judiama @LadyArchive @Lunamore @SouthFarthing @SkyfireHuntress @catwyrm @Evarinya @SummerCat @@Nyfian @fallenarrow @MLSmith995 @freeli @no. @55591 @@Hiezen @dogmatix @Mystyic @squidkid15
widn_by_tinygryphon-d9garky.gif

Rules are as follows:
  • When pinged, make a list of prizes you want equal to the number by your name, from most to least wanted. (i.e. number 4 only needs to list 4 prizes)
  • Ping me with your list within 24 hours of being drawn or you will be placed at the bottom of the next round of drawing.
  • After three pings (initial draw + two extra chances) you will be removed, but you may possibly be drawn again later.
  • The front page is updated as prizes are claimed.
  • The prize list is located here

1. @Ciceqi
2. @Siritys
3. @Lantadyme
4. @Katsha
5. @Oara
6. @Kahvinporo
7. @Jbapple
8. @Hatsunenagi
9. @Lunamore
10. @Zorelya

note: Drawings will not happen until Sunday afternoon, but no lists posted after 23:39:26 (the time of this post) on Sunday Night will be counted.
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
1. Light Traveler

Thanks so much!
1. Light Traveler

Thanks so much!
9o5YF7O.png
Only the beast
Winged quest

Are my choose
Only the beast
Winged quest

Are my choose
B43QG5A.png
@Rythen

Ice Traveler
Starfall Isles
Acorus
Arcane Traveler
Wind Traveler
@Rythen

Ice Traveler
Starfall Isles
Acorus
Arcane Traveler
Wind Traveler
ppp-badge_trainersolo.gif 6l452I7.gif
@Rythen

Wow! Thanks so much!

1. Years Worth of Travel
2.Arcane Traveler wrote
3.Shadow Traveler
4.Acorus
@Rythen

Wow! Thanks so much!

1. Years Worth of Travel
2.Arcane Traveler wrote
3.Shadow Traveler
4.Acorus
tumblr_o2vorcGpWV1uvmfw1o3_r1_75sq.png oPQreil.png2017-04%20T4%20Static_zpsissdddnh.pngtumblr_o4p4j0fQDP1vpwe7to1_75sq.png
@Rythen thanks!

1 Ice Traveler
2 Light Traveller
3 Shadow Traveller
4 Fly Like the Wind
5 Starfall Isles
5 Wind Traveller
6 Not Quite a Full year
7 Only the best jewelry
@Rythen thanks!

1 Ice Traveler
2 Light Traveller
3 Shadow Traveller
4 Fly Like the Wind
5 Starfall Isles
5 Wind Traveller
6 Not Quite a Full year
7 Only the best jewelry
@Rythen

1 Ice Traveler wrote
2 Light Traveler wrote
3 Plague Traveler wrote
4 Shadow Traveler wrote
5 Arcane Traveler wrote
6 Wind Traveler wrote
@Rythen

1 Ice Traveler wrote
2 Light Traveler wrote
3 Plague Traveler wrote
4 Shadow Traveler wrote
5 Arcane Traveler wrote
6 Wind Traveler wrote
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
@Rythen :O!! Oh wow, thank you!

1. Ghosty
2. Dragonhome
3. A Noble Steed, Perhaps?
@Rythen :O!! Oh wow, thank you!

1. Ghosty
2. Dragonhome
3. A Noble Steed, Perhaps?
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
@Rythen Thank you! :D

1. Shadow Traveler
2. Frills Are Good
3. Ghosty
4. Arcane Traveler
5. Always Look Good
6. Not Quite a Full Year
7. Fly Like the Gale
8. Starfall Isles
9. Fly Like the Wind
10. Ice Traveler
@Rythen Thank you! :D

1. Shadow Traveler
2. Frills Are Good
3. Ghosty
4. Arcane Traveler
5. Always Look Good
6. Not Quite a Full Year
7. Fly Like the Gale
8. Starfall Isles
9. Fly Like the Wind
10. Ice Traveler
[size=1]@graphicmacaroon @Deviri @Hyunae @Catsy01 @Joydom @Nelsothy @BlueMinuet @Valligator @SkyyeofEmber @Plushstiel @firedragon68 @MOMOFSIX @justChimeric @wingworm @@ILUVDRAGONS @MarsBar @ToxicCosmos @Supersalamander @Ookami99 @Aelfrey @remuslupn @remuslupn @Nightshire @WhiteBlue @judiama @LadyArchive @Lunamore @SouthFarthing @SkyfireHuntress @catwyrm @Evarinya @SummerCat @@Nyfian @fallenarrow @MLSmith995 @freeli @no. @55591 @@Hiezen @dogmatix @Mystyic @squidkid15[/size] [center][img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/4c1d/f/2015/319/f/7/bangarang_by_tinygryphon-d9gvfvc.gif[/img][/center] Rules are as follows: [LIST] [*]When pinged, make a list of prizes you want equal to the number by your name, from most to least wanted. (i.e. number 4 only needs to list 4 prizes) [*]If you can't think of any more prizes you want, feel free to stop your list early. Be warned that this means you may not get anything at all! [*]Ping me with your list within 24 hours of being drawn or you will be placed at the bottom of the next round of drawing. [*]After three pings (initial draw + two extra chances) you will be removed, but you may possibly be drawn again later. [*]The front page is updated as prizes are claimed. [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2142671/1#post_26204688]The prize list is located here[/url] [/LIST] 1. @Pikacasablanca 2. @Catwyrm 3. @Grecianzephyrus 4. @Remanlt 5. @Annandale 6. @Temmievillage 7. @Dogmatix 8. @Plushstiel 9. @Hatsunenagi 10. @Lunamore (last chance)
@graphicmacaroon @Deviri @Hyunae @Catsy01 @Joydom @Nelsothy @BlueMinuet @Valligator @SkyyeofEmber @Plushstiel @firedragon68 @MOMOFSIX @justChimeric @wingworm @@ILUVDRAGONS @MarsBar @ToxicCosmos @Supersalamander @Ookami99 @Aelfrey @remuslupn @remuslupn @Nightshire @WhiteBlue @judiama @LadyArchive @Lunamore @SouthFarthing @SkyfireHuntress @catwyrm @Evarinya @SummerCat @@Nyfian @fallenarrow @MLSmith995 @freeli @no. @55591 @@Hiezen @dogmatix @Mystyic @squidkid15
bangarang_by_tinygryphon-d9gvfvc.gif

Rules are as follows:
  • When pinged, make a list of prizes you want equal to the number by your name, from most to least wanted. (i.e. number 4 only needs to list 4 prizes)
  • If you can't think of any more prizes you want, feel free to stop your list early. Be warned that this means you may not get anything at all!
  • Ping me with your list within 24 hours of being drawn or you will be placed at the bottom of the next round of drawing.
  • After three pings (initial draw + two extra chances) you will be removed, but you may possibly be drawn again later.
  • The front page is updated as prizes are claimed.
  • The prize list is located here

1. @Pikacasablanca
2. @Catwyrm
3. @Grecianzephyrus
4. @Remanlt
5. @Annandale
6. @Temmievillage
7. @Dogmatix
8. @Plushstiel
9. @Hatsunenagi
10. @Lunamore (last chance)
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67